Author Topic: Proof Americans don't know anything......  (Read 846 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Proof Americans don't know anything......
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2003, 08:51:56 PM »
this thread is going to be a long one that's eventually going to go off track and many stupid things will be said

And my prediction is officially correct.

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2003, 11:50:29 AM »
seriously thats a really fucked up comment  ::)...not everybody voted for bush's stupid ass...i hate that faggot and i hope he bites the dust. you need to stop stereotyping americans...it makes you look just as ignorant as you say we are.

... But yet, those of us who DID vote for Bush are idiots, right? LOL you fucking HYPOCRITE! You just passed on the same judgement Brian did.  

did i say you were? NO...so don't put words into my mouth...thats some shit my ex girlfriend would do...and i know you aint her

No, but I'm WITH her.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2003, 11:54:19 AM »

shania twain

Come on man, you crossed the line on that one.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2003, 12:11:34 PM »
if u wanna judge opinons by a few peoples lifestyles then i can make the following statements....

- All Canadians are pussies.  

When i was in Portland Maine on vacation. a Dude from Quebec got mad because i rode too close to his car. So he was makin comments about "stupid fuckin' Americans" and such so I punched him threw the car window.The lil bitch drove away and called the cops on me.

- All Europeans are pussies.

All the foriegn excahnge students when i was in high school were afraid of everything and didnt look at anyone.

- All kids that wear Abercrombie are pretty boy faggots.

Most of them i seen are gay lil artsy kids.

So if people wanna judge Americans on how a few people are. Than i will judge....The reason why Europeans think we are all fat is because ya'll image of overweight is rediculous. i suppose you all are 140 lbs and weakling. They see a 200lbs guy with mad muscle they assume he is fat. and overweight...I am 6'0 200 lbs and technically i AM overweight according to scientists. When i am all muscle and can run about 15 miles at a time.

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2003, 12:22:16 PM »
seriously thats a really fucked up comment  ::)...not everybody voted for bush's stupid ass...i hate that faggot and i hope he bites the dust. you need to stop stereotyping americans...it makes you look just as ignorant as you say we are.

... But yet, those of us who DID vote for Bush are idiots, right? LOL you fucking HYPOCRITE! You just passed on the same judgement Brian did.  

did i say you were? NO...so don't put words into my mouth...thats some shit my ex girlfriend would do...and i know you aint her

No, but I'm WITH her.  

well if thats true you might wanna watch out...the bitch cheated on me and then lied to try to get me arrested...if you wanna be WITH her be my guest  ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »
if a Dude from Quebec got mad because i rode too close to his car. So he was makin comments about "stupid fuckin' Americans" and such so I punched him threw the car window.The lil bitch drove away and called the cops on me.

LOL!

International incident!!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2003, 06:56:12 PM »

When i was in Portland Maine on vacation. a Dude from Quebec got mad because i rode too close to his car. So he was makin comments about "stupid fuckin' Americans" and such so I punched him threw the car window.The lil bitch drove away and called the cops on me.
Please don't judge us Canadians by those from Quebec. They are fucking assholes, everyone hates them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2003, 07:46:37 PM »

Please don't judge us Canadians by those from Quebec. They are fucking assholes, everyone hates them.

timeout tho.... its alright for other countries to judge american based on some redneck they saw on tv

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2003, 07:56:23 PM »
thats my point tom. I was makin' assumptions because of a small group of people. Just like everybody else does

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2003, 08:43:11 PM »
^yup...EXACTLY...just like how alot of U muthafucaz judge middle eastern folks or muslims because of a group of terrorists or those so-called "muslims" that be doin all tha dirt in Islam's name...those people are also a very small group...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

JCL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2003, 01:42:20 AM »
i agree that ignorance has partly led to this war. i am totally against the war. i think the mear idea of constant war to acheive consatnt peace is stupid. however, i also think that we need to express more understanding in these views, because this si obviously an issue that could spark up a lot of tension if we r not careful, and that would defeat the object.

metta,
JCL.

Suga Foot

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2003, 07:58:24 AM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  
No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

Toronto isn't Canada, it's Toronto.  Vancouver is the second worst city in North America (behind Miami) for proprty crimes (mugging, b&e, vandalism, gta).  In Vancouver, you lock your doors.  And there are some places downtown, that normal people just don't go (the eastside).  I'm not sayin it's all gangsta gangsta, but, it's just common sense to watch your own ass.  That micheal moore movie only showed the good things about 1 or 2 cities in Canada, it didn't show the whole truth.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2003, 01:00:11 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  
No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

Toronto isn't Canada, it's Toronto.  Vancouver is the second worst city in North America (behind Miami) for proprty crimes (mugging, b&e, vandalism, gta).  In Vancouver, you lock your doors.  And there are some places downtown, that normal people just don't go (the eastside).  I'm not sayin it's all gangsta gangsta, but, it's just common sense to watch your own ass.  That micheal moore movie only showed the good things about 1 or 2 cities in Canada, it didn't show the whole truth.
Good point. I have never been to Vancouver so I can't judge it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2003, 03:19:47 PM »
Hate to keep repeating myself.

Once again.

ISRAELITES LIVING IN JERUSALEM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO DOES NOT EQUAL TO MODERN DAY ASHKANAZI JEWS BASED IN EUROPE, AND DECENDED FROM CENTRAL ASIAN KHAZARS.

MOST OF THE ISRAELITES THAT LIVED IN JERSUALEM HAVE DISPERSED, SOME WIDE SCALE SUCH AS THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL. (OF WHICH US AFGHANS ARE DECENDENTS, SO I HAVE MORE FUCKIN CLAIM TO ISRAEL THAN SOME WIENER SCHENETZEL FROM AUSTRIA.)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2003, 04:00:46 PM »
Hate to keep repeating myself.

Once again.

ISRAELITES LIVING IN JERUSALEM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO DOES NOT EQUAL TO MODERN DAY ASHKANAZI JEWS BASED IN EUROPE, AND DECENDED FROM CENTRAL ASIAN KHAZARS.

MOST OF THE ISRAELITES THAT LIVED IN JERSUALEM HAVE DISPERSED, SOME WIDE SCALE SUCH AS THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL. (OF WHICH US AFGHANS ARE DECENDENTS, SO I HAVE MORE FUCKIN CLAIM TO ISRAEL THAN SOME WIENER SCHENETZEL FROM AUSTRIA.)

LMAO! About 5% of Jews are Ashkanazi...Not all, but a lot of modern day Jews did descend from the Israelites, and either way, Jews are Jews, so that doesn't matter...ISRAEL BELONGED TO JEWS FIRST U LITTLE SHIT! STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!