Author Topic: America is a fat and dumb country  (Read 458 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:America is a fat and dumb country
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2003, 07:23:49 AM »
i dont understand why someone would complain that we as americans are fat? At least we are not like alot of country were they strave and children die of regular childhood illnesses. Why would you complain about that? If you think americans are so fat why dont you move to a country where there is no food... and you can pretty die of anything...

lol
You're fat! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

and your the ultra white boy jewish raper.... get over it

So now you're accusing me of rape too?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2003, 11:48:39 AM »
In the renaissance, fat people were respected, because it was a sign of wealth.  Yes, Yes, Americans ARE the fattest country in the world, in pretty much any way you want to define the word.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2003, 11:49:36 AM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhh good ol infinite jus as naive an brainwashed as pro american person.  
[/quote

Tom; just because someone has an opinion, or is pro or against something, doesn't mean they're brainwashed.

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2003, 02:13:28 PM »
In the renaissance, fat people were respected, because it was a sign of wealth.  Yes, Yes, Americans ARE the fattest country in the world, in pretty much any way you want to define the word.  

Yeah, and before the Renisanse the Romans thought it was uncivilised to take baths.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2003, 02:51:48 PM »

Yeah, and before the Renisanse the Romans thought it was uncivilised to take baths.  

And in 2003, A Muslim blocks his homie on AIM because he's Jewish...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2003, 03:27:21 PM »
No, because you are an idiot. If you were Muslim, I would still think youre an idiot. Your idiotic status will never change or evolve.  You are doomed to an eternity of idiocy. And idiocy- when exposed to it in large doses- tends to spread rapidly, akin to the bubonic plague.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2003, 04:04:34 PM »
No, because you are an idiot. If you were Muslim, I would still think youre an idiot. Your idiotic status will never change or evolve.  You are doomed to an eternity of idiocy. And idiocy- when exposed to it in large doses- tends to spread rapidly, akin to the bubonic plague.

Yes, he blocked me because I'm an idiot ::)...Are you his bodygaurd or something? He can't speak for himself? Get off his nuts, you little bitch...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2003, 04:09:04 PM »
Youre the one on his nuts, no? Crying cuz he wont talk to u on AIM?   ???
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2003, 04:15:24 PM »
Youre the one on his nuts, no? Crying cuz he wont talk to u on AIM?   ???

I'm not crying, LMAO...He's had me on block for the last year...I don't give a flying fuck, I just think it's fuckin hillarious what he has me on block for...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2003, 11:41:26 PM »

apparently most arabians think it's STILL uncivilized...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2003, 12:00:46 AM »

apparently most arabians think it's STILL uncivilized...

1. Your ignorant ass probably doesn't know this, but in order for a Muslim to pray, his/her body has to be clean. They even have to wash themselves if thy take a piss in between prayers. Otherwise, the prayer doesn't even count.

2. Yes, maybe there are some Arabians who hold the same views as Mexicans and are as dirty as Mexicans are.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2003, 12:02:52 AM »
::yawn::

you can't offend me...lol but apparently i can affend you

oh god i love the power i hold over your mind

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2003, 12:05:38 AM »
::yawn::

you can't offend me...lol but apparently i can affend you

oh god i love the power i hold over your mind

No, you can't AFFEND me. Since I'm not Arabian, I took no offense. I just found it ironic that the comment came from a  dirty beaner.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2003, 12:19:41 AM »
lol not offended huh? ^^ aright 'sand nigga' do you man, do you. talk about ironic .

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2003, 12:22:26 AM »
lol not offended huh? ^^ aright 'sand nigga' do you man, do you. talk about ironic .

Could you please repeat that statement in understandable English? It seems like those ESL classes aren't really helping you much.  Ingles por favor, pinche frijol.