Author Topic: Trauma teaches History, part 1  (Read 316 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Trauma teaches History, part 1
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 12:39:14 AM »
then we killed all of them and took the shit from 'em.  

Or in the words of a new-conservative: "we liberated them"

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 12:41:00 AM »
then we killed all of them and took the shit from 'em.  

If the U.S. administration was honest, that's how it would describe our mission in Iraq

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2003, 01:43:33 AM »

then we killed all of them and took the shit from 'em

Then it all comes down to fucking *Self Interest* doesn't it?? So even  U have admitted it in the end, haven't u???

Tell u what Trauma.. u fucking moron, U STILL FUCKING LIVE IN THE 1800s.

Well  now lemme tell u sumthing.. back in 1800s when the THEN FRENCH and the THEN AMERICAN Govt. (The *THEN* factor is very relevant here) were fighting to gain control over the New Continent, the AFRICAN countries had no say to ANYTHING in the world affairs.. the Christians had colonised almost half of the known earth and they felt nothing ever could stop them..

Then things changed.. the World wars came along.. the Conquerers fought among themselves and MANY got LIBERATED in the process.. India, Egypt, countries in Africa gained independence and then a WORLD Body was formed to maintain Global peace.

IF the US govt. thinks that it can act in the same  manner as it done in the pre-world war era then it is FUCKING DUMB.. and it'll understand that it won't be easy.. whatever

And STOP jumping to fucked up conclusions. I understand it makes it easier for u to attack the other GUY.. but in the end u'll become very confused and get trapped in ur own SHIT.. Take a care..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2003, 06:07:34 AM »
Are you guys fucking DEAF?  First off, "playing with words", what are you talking about?  "Everybody knows you have a great vocab" ?  You've got to be kidding me, everything I'm saying is in plain fucking english, I even started cussing again so I'd be on the average liberal on this board's level.

Hmmm.......sounds quite contradicting. Poor Trauma,allways gets given a hard time by other boarders.
Is it really incombrehensible for you that your beloved country could do things wrong or be egoistical? I'll say it in bold for you: "America is not here to make the world into a paradise,only to increase it's own power" In fact,rebelling against the King of England simply because of his taxes not any real terror-reign, is a perfect example of the US's desire for power.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2003, 03:41:03 PM »
Your analogy would work if the Iraqis rised in resistance, organized themselves into militias, and the US army simply helped the Iraqis overthrow their own despotic ruler.

Your analogy would also work, if not for the fact that the French never entered the war with the purpose of occupying the 13 colonies, setting up a proxy govt, establishing contracts between French mercantilists and US tea producers, and helping their little Jewish friends in the region who stood to gain the most from this whole endevour.

Thus, my friend, your analogy doesnt work.

*Wipes ass with Traumas history book*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2003, 06:24:02 PM »
Your analogy would work if the Iraqis rised in resistance, organized themselves into militias, and the US army simply helped the Iraqis overthrow their own despotic ruler.

Your analogy would also work, if not for the fact that the French never entered the war with the purpose of occupying the 13 colonies, setting up a proxy govt, establishing contracts between French mercantilists and US tea producers, and helping their little Jewish friends in the region who stood to gain the most from this whole endevour.

Thus, my friend, your analogy doesnt work.

*Wipes ass with Traumas history book*

Strong reply, very informative.