Author Topic: Heavens Treasure  (Read 110 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Heavens Treasure
« on: November 12, 2003, 11:03:55 AM »
~~~~~~(@
a rose for you would smell as sweet.............then angels up in high and the hopes below make heaven what it is...........so they tole me 2 tell u something so lissen..........angels busrt in heavens glory watching the coming of the sunrise over golden feilds children laughing running in glden sunlight on horses backs as we run over golden feilds towards heavens table which is laden with any food you can imagine and nothing up there is bad for you.....as you look up and it starts to rain a cloud cover comes to protect the table as the animals walk by in a stately posseion of animals over a mountain.clear lakes and fish of the most wonderful sort and the air smells so sweet and if you close your eyes you could just about eat the clouds a wonderment of things meant to come a dream of everything you want and everything you need a touching of the arms as angels come and greet you to take you back to a house that is bigger then anything that you have ever seen.....as you look up and walk there is a billon stars that all look like yah up there twinkling back at you.....as the sunsets bursts and the angels stop and watch another miracle...that night..............heavens clouds and heavenly treasures all abound....and yet I hear the angels whisper it's time to get up now.....and I open my eyes and I am back in here........thats what I dream about.....how about you.//////
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
Re:Heavens Treasure
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 07:35:04 PM »
that's some pretty ill shit if you keep going you could be very good, best thing to do is to drop audio's so you can hear yourself and try to judge yourself, though it may be quite hard.
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
Re:Heavens Treasure
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 07:36:00 PM »
that's some pretty ill shit if you keep going you could be very good, best thing to do is to drop audio's so you can hear yourself and try to judge yourself, though it may be quite hard.
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade