Author Topic: the new west side connection album will be th biggest west album since dre 2001  (Read 1200 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
seriously this thing is getting played too much to NOT blow......hell they're even playing this on rock stations (as background music when the dj's talk,granted)

so mark my words this will either be the biggest west coast album since dre 2001 or the biggest flop since wc's album.........but never the less it's going to be tight , might even be better than the first :-X  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

hector

it won't be better than the first, I guarantee that.

Don Seer

true... but i hope to hell it blows up!

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hell Naw it wont......

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

Will be the biggest record any in the WSCG had since the first..

And will outgun any-other Westcoast collab
<-----album that has yet to come out..lol

Hatesrats 2oooTre

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
There aint bin a buzz like this 4 a long time  8)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think it'll be the biggest in awhile due to the fact that they're on Rap City, Source Awards, cover of Source mag, all over the radio stations, etc...

smerlus

too bad even if it does blow up, the west has little to follow it and will fall right back off the map.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope it blows up, cuz im hella hyped 4 this.. Run For Ur Life December 9th ;)... im spreadin shot about it at my school n shit too lol

E. J. Rizo

hell yeah this shit is going to blow up its already blown up i just hope people run out and buy it tho......but thankfully its gettin alot of play and exposing heads to the west......cant fuckin wait for this shit...

Jome

Yeah, I hope it sells..
Might be the best release from the West since 2001 yeah, but unfortunately that doesn't say much.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Yeah, I hope it sells..
Might be the best release from the West since 2001 yeah, but unfortunately that doesn't say much.

smerlus

Yeah, I hope it sells..

ya it doesn't say much to be compared to a near classic CD, too bad it can't never be like a G Unit cd  ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
it will not sell mark my word.....they were on direct effect a couple days ago too

Jome

Yeah, I hope it sells..

ya it doesn't say much to be compared to a near classic CD, too bad it can't never be like a G Unit cd  ::)

2001 was the definition of classic, if you felt the need to know.
G-Unit, no.