Author Topic: the new west side connection album will be th biggest west album since dre 2001  (Read 1197 times)

Jome

Just because he locks more threads than all the mods combined, doesn't mean he's admin...LoL

I haven't locked a thread since your confident "I'm leaving, WILL NOT POST ANY MORE, only checking threads, bitches"-post.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Just because he locks more threads than all the mods combined, doesn't mean he's admin...LoL

I haven't locked a thread since your confident "I'm leaving, WILL NOT POST ANY MORE, only checking threads, bitches"-post.

Ummm, those threads were about a year ago...As you've noticed, I've only recently returned from a full year break...I'm willing to bet my life that's more than you could EVER do...

Jome

Ummm, those threads were about a year ago...As you've noticed, I've only recently returned from a full year break...I'm willing to bet my life that's more than you could EVER do...

I would take a bet on it, but I'm not known for using aliases.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ok, and what aliases have I used, smart guy?...If you can prove to WCC that I have been mysteriously using aliases, than I will send you a check for $5,000 in the mail...

Exactly Jomo, you can't...Now quit making false accusations...PeACe

Jome

Ok, and what aliases have I used, smart guy?...If you can prove to WCC that I have been mysteriously using aliases, than I will send you a check for $5,000 in the mail...

I never claimed it, I was just suggesting it.
Most people would agree.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I never claimed it, I was just suggesting it.
Most people would agree.

Most people would agree?...Okay, get me a list of these so-called "most people," and next to their name, give me a sentance or two on why they think I've used aliases on this board...If you can't do that, then don't reply...Thank you, and have a nice day.

smerlus

i wouldn't agree  ;D so far you're losing jomo 2 to 1

Don Breezio

lol i think you're gonna lose this one SGV

Jome

Okay, get me a list of these so-called "most people," and next to their name, give me a sentance or two on why they think I've used aliases on this board..

Okay, Scitt Ebert.... one of your 37524th aliases.
As soon as you get banned you "mysteriously" change name on one of the accounts to something with NIK or Scitt in it..
For all we know, you probably got 100s more, it's just up to you wether you'll reveal your ID or not..

You just can't stay away, can you.. ?

And of course you wouldn't agree Smerlus, NIK had 100's of aliases, and you haven't even spotted one of them ?? dumbass.