Author Topic: Al Sharpton is a solid Democratic Candidate (these racists call it controversy)  (Read 133 times)

infinite59

He even has good poll numbers in some states and a chance of winning there.  I wouldn't vote Democrat or Republican, I'd vote for Nadar or something, but Sharpton is the best, like he said.... He's "The only clear anti-war candidate, from start to finish."  He didn't just jump on the anti-war bandwagon like Dean and Clark.

-It's funny they call him a controversial, lol.  Why, cause he's black he's "controversial"?  That's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 02:13:00 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

AWS SS 88

if he ever became president id move

infinite59

if he ever became president id move

Micheal Moore finally explained this conservative viewpoint in a way I could understand in his latest book.  Basically, it's a struggle to fit in, that's why the good nieghbor with the beautiful yard is also the one who has a confederate flag.

Trauma-san

Yeah, I agree with you.  If I was going to vote Democrat, Sharpton is the only candidate I think is a serious contender.  Why? Because exactly what you said.  He has principles, he doesn't jump on the bandwagon, he stands up for what he believes, not what the poll numbers tell him to believe.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
sharpton is contrversial cuz he's got crazy ass ideas and viewpoint, not cuz he's black.........his hair is a bigger issue than his skin color for christ's sake

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09