Author Topic: Military  (Read 318 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Military
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2003, 11:53:34 PM »
LOL, what general would openly claim to recklessly kill innocent people?

Look:

http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/israel_killings.html

Apparently, the Israeli army has killed off quite a number of peace activists as well.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2003, 06:20:33 AM »
^ It still doesn't compare to a military that isn't intellegent enough to recognize, that when you blow yourself up, that's NOT a good sign.  Stupid motherfuckers.  Oh well, I say each terrorist that commits suicide is one less idiot in the world.  I'm sure we'll be invading these assholes eventually, anyways, that's what they want, right? The attention of the rest of the world?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2003, 03:28:40 PM »

Look:

Apparently, the Israeli army has killed off quite a number of peace activists as well.

Is that site runned by terrorists/terrorist supporters? Yes...

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2003, 03:32:56 PM »
dont diss tom nigga

and nik who are those 2 jews in your sig

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2003, 03:34:07 PM »
dont diss tom nigga

and nik who are those 2 jews in your sig

That's Necro and Mr. Hyde...PeACe

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2003, 04:12:54 PM »
ok a quick no bullshit summary of the US military branches...

i was in the navy for 4 years, i've been stationed with marines and airforce people, i've also been in the war with afghanistan...

Navy: depending on your job, is how often you'll go out to sea, this is pretty much common sense. choose a medical field, you're more likely to stay on land, but since alot of people choose it. be prepared to stay the same rank forever.... sure you get to see alot of places, i've seen chicago, san diego, honolulu, guam, australia, singapore, thailand, japan, hong kong, the UAE, Bahrain, east timor and a few other places....but during a war time i went 3 months without setting foot on land. navy has the 3rd best housing and care of thier people. and lastly, you get to pick where you're stationed at to a degree, it depends on your land/sea time.

air force: air force is a cushy job and lots of people stay in so once again, prepare not to advance unless you find a job that not many people want (or know about) they treat their people the best (housing and food wise) you're more than likely never have to go out to sea, but most of the times you don't get to pick where your stationed at next.

Marines: since they are a spin off of the navy they share alot of the same things the navy does. you're more likely to find yourself on a ship than the air force or army. when i stayed with the marines in japan, they exercised every weekday morning, then they did drills over and over again until the afternoon (this is grunt work) now if you have a more specific job....of course you'll be going that and rank seems to go up fairly easy.

army: all i know about them is they have the second best housing and food. i would think that they're a mix between the air force and marines

of course your recruiter is going to tell you a bunch of bullshit, so the best thing to do is ask people that have been in each branch......what were thier likes and dislikes

i'll tell you this in the navy, the job was easy, going places was nice, but the people are cock suckers, if you don't kiss ass you usually don't get recognized for your job.....you could strip all the paint off an aircraft carrier singlehandedly with a tooth brush...and the person that just told you to do it will get all the credit. the only reason i got what i deserved was because my last year i was stationed on a civilian ship and the captain of the ship rewarded me with the key to my city (since the ship was named after my city)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2003, 09:24:09 PM »

Look:

Even if that was true, would that change the fact that the Israeli army has killed those people? NO. Their commentary creates a difference but they can't change the facts. And just because someone puts out information that you disagree with, it doesn't make them terrorists. There are Israeli Jews speaking out against the actions of the Israeli army, so they get their news from terrorists as well, or what makes more sense is that they're seeing first hand what's going on (both sides attacking) and they just view it from their perspective/angle. It's funny how people are in denial about facts. Yes, Palestinians do commit the acts we see on TV, and everyone knows that, but you can't ignore the fact and say that Israelis didn't commit those crimes either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2003, 10:29:24 PM »

Look:

Even if that was true, would that change the fact that the Israeli army has killed those people? NO. Their commentary creates a difference but they can't change the facts. And just because someone puts out information that you disagree with, it doesn't make them terrorists. There are Israeli Jews speaking out against the actions of the Israeli army, so they get their news from terrorists as well, or what makes more sense is that they're seeing first hand what's going on (both sides attacking) and they just view it from their perspective/angle. It's funny how people are in denial about facts. Yes, Palestinians do commit the acts we see on TV, and everyone knows that, but you can't ignore the fact and say that Israelis didn't commit those crimes either.

LoL, all you have to do is look at the name of the website...Half that shit isn't even true, anyways...There's been so many cases of Palastinians killing Palastinians to make it look like the Jews did it, and that includes women and children...I've never heard of Israelis killing their own people to frame the Palastinians, cuz to us, that's just disgusting...And before you reply, ask yourself this; Who initiates the killings?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2003, 12:46:00 AM »
On the Palestinian side the terrorists; on the Israeli side the Israeli army. Neither side is justified.

Since you are an Israeli Jew, I'm sure you know what AMALEK is. For those who don't know, it's a term describing the pagans against whom genocide is divinely mandated (Palestinians). Dov Begon, a rabbi in Jerusalem, wrote an article last year named "Canaanites and Amalekites: As Then, So Too Today". This article was in an edition of the Jewish Press (NY) last year.

This is an excerpt from an article which appeared in The Nation last year:
Ali Murad Abu Shaweesh was 12 when Israeli soldiers shot him in the back. But not entirely unnoticed, since the Israeli soldiers, who taunted the Palestinian boys over loudspeakers outside the Khan Yunis refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, goading them to come out and throw rocks, did so under the gaze of Chris Hedges, a reporter for the New York Times.

"Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights...in Sarajevo--but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport," Hedges wrote. His account, coolly factual yet full of passionate intensity, was written not for his own paper but for Harper's Magazine, which sent Hedges to Gaza on his vacation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2003, 11:25:42 AM »
On the Palestinian side the terrorists; on the Israeli side the Israeli army. Neither side is justified.

Since you are an Israeli Jew, I'm sure you know what AMALEK is. For those who don't know, it's a term describing the pagans against whom genocide is divinely mandated (Palestinians). Dov Begon, a rabbi in Jerusalem, wrote an article last year named "Canaanites and Amalekites: As Then, So Too Today". This article was in an edition of the Jewish Press (NY) last year.

Ali Murad Abu Shaweesh was 12 when Israeli soldiers shot him in the back. But not entirely unnoticed, since the Israeli soldiers, who taunted the Palestinian boys over loudspeakers outside the Khan Yunis refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, goading them to come out and throw rocks, did so under the gaze of Chris Hedges, a reporter for the New York Times.

"Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights...in Sarajevo--but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport," Hedges wrote. His account, coolly factual yet full of passionate intensity, was written not for his own paper but for Harper's Magazine, which sent Hedges to Gaza on his vacation.

But when has the Israeli government openly supported these acts?...Every kid living in Israel is required to join the Israeli army once they turn 17...You would think that out of all the 17 year old Israelis out there carrying Uzi's and Bazooka's, a few of them are gunna do some dumb shit...But that still doesn't mean the government has supported such acts...With the Palastinian's, it's different...Their leaders have openly supported terrorism, so there's the big difference...PeACe

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2003, 12:15:07 PM »

But when has the Israeli government openly supported these acts?...Every kid living in Israel is required to join the Israeli army once they turn 17...You would think that out of all the 17 year old Israelis out there carrying Uzi's and Bazooka's, a few of them are gunna do some dumb shit...But that still doesn't mean the government has supported such acts...With the Palastinian's, it's different...Their leaders have openly supported terrorism, so there's the big difference...PeACe

LMAO, so you're saying that as long as it's a government carrying out these actions, it's ok to kill people, but when the government is not involved it's terrorism. So, what about the Israelis BOMBING Palestinian towns, is that them "carefully targetting only terrorists"? No, because hundreds of innocent civilians died. Ariel Sharon considered those bombings a triumph. Other influential leaders in Israel however openly claim that the Palestinians must be wiped out. That's genocide.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2003, 12:28:26 PM »
LoL, did you even read my post? When the Israeli army plan an attack, they plan it carefully...If they bomb a house, they make sure it's a terrorist house before they invade...They don't aim for civilians, that's not their game...But there's no way you can say that for Palastinian terrorists...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2003, 12:43:07 PM »
LoL, did you even read my post? When the Israeli army plan an attack, they plan it carefully...If they bomb a house, they make sure it's a terrorist house before they invade...They don't aim for civilians, that's not their game...But there's no way you can say that for Palastinian terrorists...

LOL, yes I read your post, but it doesn't seem like you read mine. If that's the case then how do you explain the bombing of Palestinian towns where hundreds of civilians have died. Is that carefully targetting terrorists? NO. How do you explain them raiding homes and then shooting kids? How do you explain the Israeli soldiers taunting little kids over loud speakers telling them to come out and throw rocks, and when they come out, they SHOOT them?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 12:44:30 PM by SandNigga »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2003, 12:54:07 PM »

LOL, yes I read your post, but it doesn't seem like you read mine. If that's the case then how do you explain the bombing of Palestinian towns where hundreds of civilians have died. Is that carefully targetting terrorists? NO. How do you explain them raiding homes and then shooting kids? How do you explain the Israeli soldiers taunting little kids over loud speakers telling them to come out and throw rocks, and when they come out, they SHOOT them?

Like I said, the rare occasion of an Israeli soldier shooting a kid is the fault of the soldier, not Israel, because we don't support that...And how do you know if the hundreds of civilians who died didn't have ties with terrorists?...If civilians die, that's on the side, it's not our main target...PeACe

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2003, 02:46:54 PM »

Like I said, the rare occasion of an Israeli soldier shooting a kid is the fault of the soldier, not Israel, because we don't support that...And how do you know if the hundreds of civilians who died didn't have ties with terrorists?...If civilians die, that's on the side, it's not our main target...PeACe

Rare occasion? Nope

Fault of the soldiers? Partly. He is in the Israeli army, and if they perform actions like that, then maybe they shouldn't be. After all, he's going AGAINST what the government is telling him to do, right? And since the soldiers kill these innocent people, they're terrorists too; since the government is not taking responsibility...according to you.

WE don't support that? Maybe you don't, but others do. Some do, some, don't; it's always like that, on both sides.

The hundreds of kids and women have ties with terrorists? So, if you're the daughter,son,nephew,niece,wife,aunt,etc of a terrorist, then you should be killed?

If civilians die, then that's on the side? Hypocritical statement.
LOL. That brings me to another point: Did you know that Palestinian deaths are considered collateral damage in Israel?