Author Topic: Military  (Read 304 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Military
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2003, 12:00:38 AM »
LoL, did you even read my post? When the Israeli army plan an attack, they plan it carefully...If they bomb a house, they make sure it's a terrorist house before they invade...They don't aim for civilians, that's not their game...But there's no way you can say that for Palastinian terrorists...

LOL, yes I read your post, but it doesn't seem like you read mine. If that's the case then how do you explain the bombing of Palestinian towns where hundreds of civilians have died. Is that carefully targetting terrorists? NO. How do you explain them raiding homes and then shooting kids? How do you explain the Israeli soldiers taunting little kids over loud speakers telling them to come out and throw rocks, and when they come out, they SHOOT them?

Like I said, the rare occasion of an Israeli soldier shooting a kid is the fault of the soldier, not Israel, because we don't support that...And how do you know if the hundreds of civilians who died didn't have ties with terrorists?...If civilians die, that's on the side, it's not our main target...PeACe

Rare occasion? Nope

Fault of the soldiers? Partly. He is in the Israeli army, and if they perform actions like that, then maybe they shouldn't be. After all, he's going AGAINST what the government is telling him to do, right? And since the soldiers kill these innocent people, they're terrorists too; since the government is not taking responsibility...according to you.

WE don't support that? Maybe you don't, but others do. Some do, some, don't; it's always like that, on both sides.

The hundreds of kids and women have ties with terrorists? So, if you're the daughter,son,nephew,niece,wife,aunt,etc of a terrorist, then you should be killed?

If civilians die, then that's on the side? Hypocritical statement.
LOL. That brings me to another point: Did you know that Palestinian deaths are considered collateral damage in Israel?

Palastinian's main target: Civilians
Israeli's main target: Terrorists

End of discussion...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2003, 02:34:05 AM »
LOL, it's ok, I didn't expect you to be able to respond to that in a way that would have you admit the truth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2003, 12:33:06 PM »
LOL, it's ok, I didn't expect you to be able to respond to that in a way that would have you admit the truth.

LoL, there is no truth, it's all opinion...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2003, 12:53:45 PM »
LMFAO...

So palestinians blowing up falafel stands is opinion too?

Israelis killing innocent civilians is opinion?

They're both facts man. The only opinion involved is motive.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2003, 12:55:03 PM »
Saying who's right/wrong is opinion, but the fact that they do what they do is not

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2003, 12:55:40 PM »
It's all about the way you look at it...I see the Israeli's doing what they do in self defence, and you don't...That's the bottom line...LoL

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2003, 01:00:55 PM »
It's all about the way you look at it...I see the Israeli's doing what they do in self defence, and you don't...That's the bottom line...LoL

In my view both sides are doing it out of self-defense, yet at the same time both sides are taking a wrong approach at how they're going about defending themselves. You know what I mean? I'm not saying 1 is right and the other is wrong, I think both are wrong. You however don't see that. You think Israelis commit no wrong what so ever.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2003, 01:02:04 PM »

In my view both sides are doing it out of self-defense, yet at the same time both sides are taking a wrong approach at how they're going about defending themselves. You know what I mean? I'm not saying 1 is right and the other is wrong, I think both are wrong. You however don't see that. You think Israelis commit no wrong what so ever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2003, 01:07:35 PM »
You however don't see that. You think Israelis commit no wrong what so ever.

I never said that...I just said less than the Palastinians.