Author Topic: Somebody explain this to me, I must be stupid.  (Read 373 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Somebody explain this to me, I must be stupid.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2003, 04:33:27 AM »
u got back 500 bucks... BIG FUCKIN DEAL.... while the economy is still in the shitter despite what bush says.  now people get there 500 dollar check an say ooo what a great guy.  now lets get out of fantasy world.  in this day an age wtf does 500 bucks pay for.   your fuckin grocery bill for a couple of weeks.  it sounds like a lot but it really aint.  now u take that 500 bucks from each person back it helps the economy out.  why did bush give you that tax refund.  b/c u bring home but his buddies in big business save millions

Tom, PLEASE! It's not a fucking conspiracy, he gave us back the 500 bucks because he realizes America doesn't need to steal 25 percent of our fucking check each year!  The government over taxes us, all conservatives believe this.  

Also, you're right, 500 dollars isn't a lot..... to BIG BUSINESS.  However, to us people scraping by, 500 dollars IS a lot, and for Bush to give us that BACK out of taxes we paid, shows he realizes the poor in America are paying too much in taxes! The ONLY people the 500 dollars benefited was poor people, which you've been told Republicans don't care about.

OPEN YOUR EYES and don't believe the hype your daddy and everybody you know has told you since you' re poor.  I did.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2003, 04:34:42 AM »
i could give a fuck less how much they raise taxes...we can either not have enough money to live off of...or we can have more and more people die ever day...i choose to live thankyou very much (and before some dumb motherfucker says that im not old enough to pay taxes yes i am and i do thankyou very much)

So, we should just ignore the evil living in the world? The last time we did that, some of them bombed us with our own shit, and killed 3000 people.  That's 10 times what have been killed in the war!  I'm glad we're going after any and everybody we think is an asshole in the world, keep this shit from happening again.  Hiding your head in the sand doesn't mean the bad guys are going to leave us alone, that's a bitch move.  

yeah because everytime we jump in and fight the "evil in the world" it totally stops us from getting attacked....oh wait...if that were true WE WOULDNT BE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW!  ::) there is absolutely no way to ever stop this bullshit...so why kill a bunch of innocent people just so this shit can all happen again.

You're the type of guy who gets his ass kicked in every fight because he's too big of a bitch to fight back.  Simple as that, your'e a fucking coward, afraid of confrontation.  You might not see it, but that's exactly what you just outlined "I'll never win, so lets just HIDEE!!!!" YOU FUCKING BITCH, LOL what a punk motherfucker.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2003, 12:35:34 PM »
Also, he cut taxes, and sent me a check for $500.00.  

I'm in Canada, so I don't know anything about this, but did you just get $500.00?  Or were you allowed to keep the $500.00 that you worked for anyway?

He cut taxes, so you didn't have to pay as many in.  Then, he also sent us a check for $500.00, since we had paid too many taxes the year before, also.  LOL.  Democrats see this as a bad thing, imagine that.

M Dogg, I won't take the time to quote what you said, because it would just perpetuate your bullshit.  I'll break it down simple.

A. The problem isn't that American's aren't paying enough taxes.  The problem is the government is spending too much money.  That's economics 101.  You want more social programs, free medicine, blah blah blah.  That's spending money.  Bush spent 87 million dollars in Iraq.  Clinton spent almost 60 million in Kosovo alone.  What's the difference?  87 Million dollars is less than 1 percent of the national tax base for the year.  Please, get off of it, it's not working.  

Again, take personal responsibility.  It's not my fault you need drugs.  Buy your own medicine.  Keep your hands out of my pocket.  

I can't wait until the economy keeps rising so you can see what a dumbass you are.  

A. You're a hypocrit for calling MDogg's post bullshit because yours is filled with it. 87 million? It's 87 BILLION you fuckin IDIOT.

B. So what percentage is that of the national tax base? ::)

C. If we can spend so much fuckin money on war, I don't see why we can't spend a little more on education and healthcare. Why is education only 2.9% of our budget spending?

D. Trauma don't talk about Economics 101 because quite frankly you're full of bullshit, and next time you make an argument please get your fuckin acts straight. The bullshit you say really shows why you're a Republican. I'm sure you still believe there are nuclear weapons to be found in Iraq, and that's our reason for being there. LMAO
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 12:36:29 PM by SandNigga »

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2003, 01:37:13 PM »
i could give a fuck less how much they raise taxes...we can either not have enough money to live off of...or we can have more and more people die ever day...i choose to live thankyou very much (and before some dumb motherfucker says that im not old enough to pay taxes yes i am and i do thankyou very much)

So, we should just ignore the evil living in the world? The last time we did that, some of them bombed us with our own shit, and killed 3000 people.  That's 10 times what have been killed in the war!  I'm glad we're going after any and everybody we think is an asshole in the world, keep this shit from happening again.  Hiding your head in the sand doesn't mean the bad guys are going to leave us alone, that's a bitch move.  

yeah because everytime we jump in and fight the "evil in the world" it totally stops us from getting attacked....oh wait...if that were true WE WOULDNT BE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW!  ::) there is absolutely no way to ever stop this bullshit...so why kill a bunch of innocent people just so this shit can all happen again.

You're the type of guy who gets his ass kicked in every fight because he's too big of a bitch to fight back.  Simple as that, your'e a fucking coward, afraid of confrontation.  You might not see it, but that's exactly what you just outlined "I'll never win, so lets just HIDEE!!!!" YOU FUCKING BITCH, LOL what a punk motherfucker.

how the fuck are you gonna come up with some shit like that? you dont even know me...just because i dont think we should be in iraq AND I MADE A VALID POINT TO PROVE YOU WRONG doesnt mean im a pussy. i have never backed down from a fight. i've stood up for myself and everytime i do the other person backs down, i have never had my ass kicked. im irish god dammit we dont back down! we either fight and win and get drunk to celebrate, or fight & lose and get drunk to...ahh who gives a shit we get drunk

pappy

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2003, 01:59:18 PM »
u got back 500 bucks... BIG FUCKIN DEAL.... while the economy is still in the shitter despite what bush says.  now people get there 500 dollar check an say ooo what a great guy.  now lets get out of fantasy world.  in this day an age wtf does 500 bucks pay for.   your fuckin grocery bill for a couple of weeks.  it sounds like a lot but it really aint.  now u take that 500 bucks from each person back it helps the economy out.  why did bush give you that tax refund.  b/c u bring home but his buddies in big business save millions

Tom, PLEASE! It's not a fucking conspiracy, he gave us back the 500 bucks because he realizes America doesn't need to steal 25 percent of our fucking check each year!  The government over taxes us, all conservatives believe this.  

Also, you're right, 500 dollars isn't a lot..... to BIG BUSINESS.  However, to us people scraping by, 500 dollars IS a lot, and for Bush to give us that BACK out of taxes we paid, shows he realizes the poor in America are paying too much in taxes! The ONLY people the 500 dollars benefited was poor people, which you've been told Republicans don't care about.

OPEN YOUR EYES and don't believe the hype your daddy and everybody you know has told you since you' re poor.  I did.  

you trauma your the biggest fuckin tool on this board.  keep believing the bull shit bush feeds you it aint even worth arguing with you cuz ur like infinite jr here

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2003, 02:21:41 PM »
Also, he cut taxes, and sent me a check for $500.00.  

I'm in Canada, so I don't know anything about this, but did you just get $500.00?  Or were you allowed to keep the $500.00 that you worked for anyway?

He cut taxes, so you didn't have to pay as many in.  Then, he also sent us a check for $500.00, since we had paid too many taxes the year before, also.  LOL.  Democrats see this as a bad thing, imagine that.

M Dogg, I won't take the time to quote what you said, because it would just perpetuate your bullshit.  I'll break it down simple.

A. The problem isn't that American's aren't paying enough taxes.  The problem is the government is spending too much money.  That's economics 101.  You want more social programs, free medicine, blah blah blah.  That's spending money.  Bush spent 87 million dollars in Iraq.  Clinton spent almost 60 million in Kosovo alone.  What's the difference?  87 Million dollars is less than 1 percent of the national tax base for the year.  Please, get off of it, it's not working.  

Again, take personal responsibility.  It's not my fault you need drugs.  Buy your own medicine.  Keep your hands out of my pocket.  

I can't wait until the economy keeps rising so you can see what a dumbass you are.  

A. You're a hypocrit for calling MDogg's post bullshit because yours is filled with it. 87 million? It's 87 BILLION you fuckin IDIOT.

B. So what percentage is that of the national tax base? ::)

C. If we can spend so much fuckin money on war, I don't see why we can't spend a little more on education and healthcare. Why is education only 2.9% of our budget spending?

D. Trauma don't talk about Economics 101 because quite frankly you're full of bullshit, and next time you make an argument please get your fuckin acts straight. The bullshit you say really shows why you're a Republican. I'm sure you still believe there are nuclear weapons to be found in Iraq, and that's our reason for being there. LMAO

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2003, 06:36:33 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well i think that settles that. BTW traume, while you claim to be giving economics 101, try reading some economic newspapers see what the facts really are. America has an unbelievably large budget deficit, and how cutting taxes will cure that is mindboggling. Also this economic recovery is to all intents and purposes a jobless one, and as a leading republican analyst said "bush is an obessive bubble blower. I worry about when his last bubble pops".

On pre-emptive strikes. How about we all do it? How about the palestinians bomb the israelis, the indians bomb the pakistanis, the russians bomb the chechens. How about every country in the world bomb who they think are their enemies and see where we end up. How about afghanistan, iran, the rest of the middle east, half of africa, shit half the world, bomb america coz they thiink your the enemy. Sure its a great policy! Why vote for someone who's against it?? Your the equivelent of a big muscly, yet stupid guy who throws his weight around. Where im from, if a guy like that swaggers around soon enough he'll find some small angry guy who will stab him and that will be that. Unfortunately for america, people like you seem to speak for your country over the airwaves, and the other 95% of the world gets the impression your all idiots. Its an embarressment.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2003, 11:01:20 AM »

This is coming from Mr. "I was at this roller rink and some guy gave me a bad look....upon 3 days reflection, why do u guys think i shouldve done" Trauma??

Oh and answer my post while u at it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll