Author Topic: 11 most expensive countries in Europe for Alcohol (In 2002 god damn it!!!)  (Read 877 times)

wcsoldier

Re: 11 most expensive countries in Europe for Alcohol
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2005, 04:40:59 AM »
Uh yeah, and Europe only has 11 countries? I ain't blaming you for it, but that list is bullshit. You really ain't telling me alcohol is cheaper in Holland than it is in Poland. We got mad taxes over here to keep the youth from drinking. There's no way the prices for alcohol here are far below average. Does this also mean there's only 8 countries that are above average when it comes to the prices for alcohol? Lies.

Fuck outta here.
It's 3 years ago, A LOT happens in 3 years, and I didn't make the survey.

E.g. Croatia is a big ass tourist magnet now, backtrack 3 years and..  :whistle:
Some countries get richer, some get poor, some join E.U., some have civil wars, some radically change their alcohol politics, life goes on.

but if you compare income to price of alcohol, that list may be right...

No.
Norway wouldn't have been on top then..

then that list id void.... nothin much has changed in poland in the past 10 years...

p.S: does Croatia still excist ? or is it Czeck Republic now ?
Croatia still exist. Czeck Republic substitutes Czeckoslovokia
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 05:05:45 AM by wcsoldier »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2005, 08:31:08 PM »

LMFAO.... I can't believe you even tried to argue with me... fucking retarded motherfucker... you're just another rampant on this board...

J Bananas

I have a feeling all this bitching has to do with something besides liquor prices :)

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2005, 10:37:03 PM »
Uh yeah, and Europe only has 11 countries? I ain't blaming you for it, but that list is bullshit. You really ain't telling me alcohol is cheaper in Holland than it is in Poland. We got mad taxes over here to keep the youth from drinking. There's no way the prices for alcohol here are far below average. Does this also mean there's only 8 countries that are above average when it comes to the prices for alcohol? Lies.

Fuck outta here.
It's 3 years ago, A LOT happens in 3 years, and I didn't make the survey.

E.g. Croatia is a big ass tourist magnet now, backtrack 3 years and..  :whistle:
Some countries get richer, some get poor, some join E.U., some have civil wars, some radically change their alcohol politics, life goes on.

Hold on, be easy, I wasn't personally attacking you.
I ain't blaming you for it
I just don't think that much changed in 3 years really. Croatia was kinda popular already 3 years ago but it's true, they're still getting bigger when it comes to tourism. Just explain the bit about civil wars after 2002 in Europe ;)

rafsta

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 02:35:16 AM »

LMFAO.... I can't believe you even tried to argue with me... fucking retarded motherfucker... you're just another rampant on this board...

how was i arguing with you ? i asked a question... no need to start net-bangin on me  :-\

rafsta

I have a feeling all this bitching has to do with something besides liquor prices :)

i think its got sumpn to do with him being an angry muslim  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's got something to do with Jome trying to prove to everyone what a great country Norway is, for the 1242th time...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

It's got something to do with Jome trying to prove to everyone what a great country Norway is, for the 1242th time...

Basically.

Diabolical

He would be right though, Norway is great.

BTW that sig is great Mauz!

Jome

No.

More about me being mad about Norwegian taxes, high prices, and whatnot.
But fuck it, that was 3 years ago, I'm rich now bitch! so I don't care.  8)

And when did high prices/taxes go along with greatness anyways, twisted logic..  :loco:
E.g.: U.S. got cheap ass alcohol, cheap ass cars, and cheap ass gas, but it's still a great country, go figure..

Suga Foot

Nothing wrong with being patriotic.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Why am i not surprised that Russia isn't on the list?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

rafsta

Why am i not surprised that Russia isn't on the list?

because russia is in asia ?  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No.

More about me being mad about Norwegian taxes, high prices, and whatnot.
But fuck it, that was 3 years ago, I'm rich now bitch! so I don't care.  8)

And when did high prices/taxes go along with greatness anyways, twisted logic..  :loco:
E.g.: U.S. got cheap ass alcohol, cheap ass cars, and cheap ass gas, but it's still a great country, go figure..

Nono homie.. don't try to dig your ass out of that, you know god damn well that what I've said is true.

I can remember like if it was yesterday when you felt like the greatest mack on the board telling everyone how expensive cinema tickets are in Norway LMAO.. same thing.

The logic isn't that twisted at all, which you also know god damn well, because if you wouldn't, there's no way in hell you would have made comments you already made and probably will make for the rest of your life.
If things are expensive, the people in the country most likely have a high living standard, which is good isnt it? If things are cheap as fuck, that's most likely not the case. Or am I wrong when I say that Switzerland (overall really expensive country) has a waaaaaaaay higher standard of living than Bulgaria? Go figure yourself.

Like Adon said, nothing wrong with you being proud of what you are and shit, I ain't motherfuckin' trippin', but this subtle "Norway's so damn tight"-talk was just gettin' on my nuts a little bit, especially now that you claim you intended to criticize Norway and that it would be twisted logic to analyze it the other way around, LMAO.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 04:26:52 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Okka

Yep, the alcohol is expensive here in Finland, one beer is like 1,5 euros and shit, but 12 pack is usually somethin like 7-9 euros, so it
s cheaper to buy more and that's why alot people here are drunk all day long (specially in my hood)