Author Topic: 11 most expensive countries in Europe for Alcohol (In 2002 god damn it!!!)  (Read 892 times)

Jome

Nono homie.. don't try to dig your ass out of that, you know god damn well that what I've said is true.

I can remember like if it was yesterday when you felt like the greatest mack on the board telling everyone how expensive cinema tickets are in Norway LMAO.. same thing.

The logic isn't that twisted at all, which you also know god damn well, because if you wouldn't, there's no way in hell you would have made comments you already made and probably will make for the rest of your life.
If things are expensive, the people in the country most likely have a high living standard, which is good isnt it? If things are cheap as fuck, that's most likely not the case. Or am I wrong when I say that Switzerland (overall really expensive country) has a waaaaaaaay higher standard of living than Bulgaria? Go figure yourself.

Like Adon said, nothing wrong with you being proud of what you are and shit, I ain't motherfuckin' trippin', but this subtle "Norway's so damn tight"-talk was just gettin' on my nuts a little bit, especially now that you claim you intended to criticize Norway and that it would be twisted logic to analyze it the other way around, LMAO.

It's a expensive country, get over it!! lmao
It's easy to say when you're living in cheap ass Germany, if it was expensive there, you'd be complaining as well.

You think I like to pay much for alcohol, gas, cinema tickets, clothes, etc.. ?
Like I said 3 years ago: "Thus meaning that Alcohol is 3.3 times cheaper in Germany than Norway."
What would you say if alcohol prices in Germany was raised 330% over the night ?? ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good job ignoring the whole point lol.. Don't fool yourself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

What point ?
Ok, Norway is the greatest country in the world™, get over it.  8)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
I know what 7even's trying to say... but he's a little off... Jome isn't actually saying that Norway is the greatest country... he just likes telling us about how expensive his country is, just to kinda say "I live in one of the most expensive countries" just for what it is, not to claim to be rich... it's kinda similar to those homothugs who kinda take pride in living in the ghetto... they know it's not a good thing, but they just like saying it because of attention.

J Bananas

^^^
So you cant take pride in where you live if it's ghetto or rich?

Jome

I know what 7even's trying to say... but he's a little off... Jome isn't actually saying that Norway is the greatest country... he just likes telling us about how expensive his country is, just to kinda say "I live in one of the most expensive countries" just for what it is, not to claim to be rich... it's kinda similar to those homothugs who kinda take pride in living in the ghetto... they know it's not a good thing, but they just like saying it because of attention.

You mean.. like Americans crying about high gas prices when it's 1/3rd to 1/4th of the average European country..  :wavey:
Bad metaphor, or you lost the plot.  :D

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

You mean.. like Americans crying about high gas prices when it's 1/3rd to 1/4th of the average European country..  :wavey:
Bad metaphor, or you lost the plot.  :D

Americans complaining about gas prices is all relative because of how much cheaper gas was a few years back. Europeans complain about gas prices too, so what's your point? Nevermind, you don't have one, since you were just trying to divert from the main point, which is that you're an attention whore.

Jome

Jamal speaking about attention whores ??

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 11 most expensive countries in Europe for Alcohol
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2005, 11:03:28 AM »
p.S: does Croatia still excist ? or is it Czeck Republic now ?

LMFAO.... I can't believe you even tried to argue with me... fucking retarded motherfucker... you're just another rampant on this board...
LOL

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Jamal speaking about attention whores ??

Yeah I am... you can too if you want... but just remember that you are one...

Jome

Ok, cool.
Can I join your gang ?

Diabolical

lol :sign_banhim:

Keep_It_Thoro

It's got something to do with Jome trying to prove to everyone what a great country Norway is, for the 1242th time...

No.

More about me being mad about Norwegian taxes, high prices, and whatnot.
But fuck it, that was 3 years ago, I'm rich now bitch! so I don't care.  8)

And when did high prices/taxes go along with greatness anyways, twisted logic..  :loco:
E.g.: U.S. got cheap ass alcohol, cheap ass cars, and cheap ass gas, but it's still a great country, go figure..

Norway is the best country in the world to live in.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=639.0

Jome = bitch-made homothug who's full of bullshit

8)

Jome

Ah, Jamal is back, how surprising.
Can't live a day without WCC.

Keep_It_Thoro

Ah, Jamal is back, how surprising.
Can't live a day without WCC.

Coming from the guy with about 14,000 posts... and who is Seer's secretary... LOLLL fuckin homothug go update the Vault you bitch-made WCC employee of the month

You: (10.647 per day)
Me:    (3.608 per day)

Enough said.  :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 05:19:24 PM by Keep_It_Thoro »