Author Topic: 11 most expensive countries in Europe for Alcohol (In 2002 god damn it!!!)  (Read 901 times)

Keep_It_Thoro

Expect this thread to get locked soon... that's what happens when Jome is sonned and/or clowned...  ::)

mauzip

Expect this thread to get locked soon... that's what happens when Jome is sonned and/or clowned...  ::)

I remember you once had 104 posts in 2 days.

Jome

Here's the breakdown:
You have been banned 50-100 times for being a dumbass, talking shit, and homothuggish activities, and you depend on Seer's mercy when you come back cuz you can't act like a normal poster if your life depended on it, you're easier to point out than Bin Laden in the White House, and when you predictably run your big ass mouth, Overseer either pimp slaps you, freezes your account, temp. ban you until you calm down, or if you have been a real jackass, bans you once again..
Seer basically controls your life, he could sell you on Ebay if he wanted, Overseer is your pimp, you're the hoe.  :banana_cow:

This is more valid than ever.

PIMP SLAPPED, AGAIN.
This time though, the bitch got away while the pimp was asleep, but can expect to be bitchslapped once the pimp wakes up.  :D

Add up your accounts, all the posts combined you're WAY OVER 10 posts a day, fuck you think you're kidding ??
Add the time you spend on signing up, using anonymizers to avoid getting recognized, finding/testing proxies or whatever you use, must be a full time job. Leeeewwwwssser. :tosser:

Keep_It_Thoro

I remember you once had 104 posts in 2 days.

Proof? LOL fuckin homothug here to back up his boyfriend

Anyways...

LOL wtf... show me... unless you're talking about the time I was posting "ok" and smileys in random threads in forums nobody checks, so I could leech off some songs, then yea...

Anyways

Total Time Spent Online: 94 days, 3 hours and 44 minutes.
Posts (8.131 per day)

LOL faggot

Jome

SONNED, once again.

Just remember to put this in the "Attempted sonnings" diaries you keep, one day you might perform a REAL sonning, keep practicing.

mauzip

moved? wtf??

BigBDrugStores

i thought this was locked