Author Topic: Bush is supported  (Read 694 times)

Pillow

  • Guest
Bush is supported
« on: October 01, 2002, 07:27:48 PM »
i was watchin CNN today and a poll that was takin ummm about a week ago stated that 70% of americans support bush and his actions....WCC must be the other 30%
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Trauma-san

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16639
  • Karma: -231
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 07:55:51 PM »
of course he is.  Almost all of america has supported everything he's done since 9-11.  He's a republican, and rap fans can't stand republicans.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Woodrow

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4329
  • Karma: 158
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 07:59:02 PM »
"TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE MUST BE NO CRITICISM OF THE PRESIDENT, OR THAT WE ARE TO STAND BY THE PRESIDENT, RIGHT OR WRONG, IS NOT ONLY UNPATRIOTIC AND SERVILE, BUT IS MORALLY TREASONABLE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC." Theodore Roosevelt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

ILL-Logic-AL

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2002, 05:26:29 AM »
Quote
i was watchin CNN today and a poll that was takin ummm about a week ago stated that 70% of americans support bush and his actions....WCC must be the other 30%


Your obviously not very good with numbers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Reef

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2099
  • Karma: 15
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2002, 05:39:52 AM »
Quote


Your obviously not very good with numbers.


lmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

lruk

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2002, 06:00:29 AM »
ooh I was wrong. there are three bush clones on this board.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

M Dogg™

  • Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12111
  • Thanked: 13 times
  • Karma: 330
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2002, 07:54:39 AM »
Of course the polls are weighted. Most people that call CNN are more middle class people, and elderly people that have more time. Most intercity, and lower class people do not call CNN's polls or even watch CNN. As a college student though, I do to keep up with whats going on, as that is the best source for national news in the U.S., and is really, really fair when it comes to saying both sides. But still, I don't support Bush, for until they can tell me Saddam's missles can reach the U.S., I can't support disarming a nation when we have more nukes than the rest of the world.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Don Seer

Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2002, 08:00:48 AM »
mmm polls.......*droolz* - coming soon -hehehe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

That_Cracka_J

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2002, 09:44:09 AM »
I know I'm the minority when I say this, but I'm a republican, and I love rap music.  I don't have to agree with EVERYTHING republicans stand for though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

lurk

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2002, 10:36:42 AM »
Quote
I know I'm the minority when I say this, but I'm a republican, and I love rap music.  I don't have to agree with EVERYTHING republicans stand for though.


i got a prob with president cheney and his puppet g. wanka. these guys make me sick. this doesn't mean that republicans are wrong all the time. i think powell is a smart and intelligent person...... unfortunately he's only that token black man..... bush is a racist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

That_Cracka_J

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2002, 10:53:02 AM »
Racist?  Where do you get THAT from?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

lurk

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2002, 11:35:42 AM »
Quote
Racist?  Where do you get THAT from?


my brain told me (and it's in proper working order since I'm at university....)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Woodrow

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4329
  • Karma: 158
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2002, 12:07:42 PM »
Quote


my brain told me (and it's in proper working order since I'm at university....)


Wondeful Reasoning...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

lurk

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2002, 01:05:07 PM »
Quote


Wondeful Reasoning...


i knew that george's mini me would respond to this.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Sikotic™

  • Moderator
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28701
  • Thanked: 1 times
  • Karma: 3135
  • PussyCunt
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2002, 02:08:19 PM »
Republicans are definitely supported by big business and corporations....oh...what do ya know. CNN is a big corporation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Woodrow

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4329
  • Karma: 158
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2002, 03:35:37 PM »
Quote


i knew that george's mini me would respond to this.....



My brain tells me you are an angry german who likes to slander peoples names...

Could you show me proof that george bush is a racist?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Pillow

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2002, 04:37:14 PM »
Quote


Your obviously not very good with numbers.

hows that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Kill

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5861
  • Karma: 254
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 12:10:03 AM »
Quote

hows that?


1. If u think 30% of all US citizens post here I can't help ya

2. Several Bush supporters do post here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Don Jacob

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13842
  • Karma: -136
  • don status, bitch
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 10:24:48 AM »
Quote


1. If u think 30% of all US citizens post here I can't help ya

2. Several Bush supporters do post here



if you took his statement seriously you obviously don't understand sarcasm...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »


R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09
 

Don Jacob

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13842
  • Karma: -136
  • don status, bitch
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 10:26:08 AM »
some people here are sooo instigative these days no matter there's so much termoil in the world  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »


R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09
 

verbalassaulta

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 03:10:45 PM »
 >:(well im not one of the 70%  >:(  i think bush is one of the worst presidents in history..along with his whole damn staff...i wish gore was pres....or better yet clinton
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

That_Cracka_J

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 05:58:58 PM »
Clinton was an embarrasment to our country.  Everybody says they liked him because the economy was good but everything that goes up must come down.  We were due for a correction in the market and it just so happens Bush was in office when it happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Pillow

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »
the only reason our econmy is bad now is because of 9-11, damn, thought u ppl would figure that shit out by now
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

That_Cracka_J

  • Guest
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 06:24:42 PM »
Our economy was bad WAY before 9-11!  It started when Clinton was still in office.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
 

Trauma-san

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16639
  • Karma: -231
Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 07:55:58 PM »
I'm not republican, or democrat, I dont even vote, because the whole things a joke.  But inayways, if you still want to accept my opinion, I feel that bush is doing a pretty good job.

1. The economy DID start crashing during Clinton's reign, and the good economy probably didn't have much to do with him in the first place.  

2. George Bush is eternally hounded for being an idiot.  Where the HELL do you get off saying that?  He makes stupid comments, but that's not a reflection of his intelligence, it's a reflection of his culture and the state he's from.  

3. There's nothing you can do about it.  Nobody's gonna beat him next election, everybody's behind him over this 9-11 crap.  

4. The economy's gonna get worse.  Clinton wouldn't have been able to fix it, either.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »