Author Topic: Bush is supported  (Read 1116 times)

Woodrow

Re: Bush is supported
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2002, 03:35:37 PM »

i knew that george's mini me would respond to this.....

My brain tells me you are an angry german who likes to slander peoples names...

Could you show me proof that george bush is a racist?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Pillow

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2002, 04:37:14 PM »

Your obviously not very good with numbers.

hows that?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 12:10:03 AM »

hows that?

1. If u think 30% of all US citizens post here I can't help ya

2. Several Bush supporters do post here

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 10:24:48 AM »

1. If u think 30% of all US citizens post here I can't help ya

2. Several Bush supporters do post here

if you took his statement seriously you obviously don't understand sarcasm...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 10:26:08 AM »
some people here are sooo instigative these days no matter there's so much termoil in the world  ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

verbalassaulta

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 03:10:45 PM »
 >:(well im not one of the 70%  >:(  i think bush is one of the worst presidents in history..along with his whole damn staff...i wish gore was pres....or better yet clinton

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 05:58:58 PM »
Clinton was an embarrasment to our country.  Everybody says they liked him because the economy was good but everything that goes up must come down.  We were due for a correction in the market and it just so happens Bush was in office when it happened.

Pillow

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »
the only reason our econmy is bad now is because of 9-11, damn, thought u ppl would figure that shit out by now

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 06:24:42 PM »
Our economy was bad WAY before 9-11!  It started when Clinton was still in office.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 07:55:58 PM »
I'm not republican, or democrat, I dont even vote, because the whole things a joke.  But inayways, if you still want to accept my opinion, I feel that bush is doing a pretty good job.

1. The economy DID start crashing during Clinton's reign, and the good economy probably didn't have much to do with him in the first place.  

2. George Bush is eternally hounded for being an idiot.  Where the HELL do you get off saying that?  He makes stupid comments, but that's not a reflection of his intelligence, it's a reflection of his culture and the state he's from.  

3. There's nothing you can do about it.  Nobody's gonna beat him next election, everybody's behind him over this 9-11 crap.  

4. The economy's gonna get worse.  Clinton wouldn't have been able to fix it, either.  

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 08:12:56 PM »
I'm not republican, or democrat, I dont even vote, because the whole things a joke.  But inayways, if you still want to accept my opinion, I feel that bush is doing a pretty good job.

1. The economy DID start crashing during Clinton's reign, and the good economy probably didn't have much to do with him in the first place.  

2. George Bush is eternally hounded for being an idiot.  Where the HELL do you get off saying that?  He makes stupid comments, but that's not a reflection of his intelligence, it's a reflection of his culture and the state he's from.  

3. There's nothing you can do about it.  Nobody's gonna beat him next election, everybody's behind him over this 9-11 crap.  

4. The economy's gonna get worse.  Clinton wouldn't have been able to fix it, either.  

What can you do?  You can vote libertarian.  Libertarians want to hold the government strictly to the powers designated in the constituion.  The libertarian party will allow you to keep 100% of your income and operate the government efficiently on the amount of money it recieve from tarrifs.  

The war on drugs does not work.  Get rid of it.  The war on crime hasn't worked.  Marginalize it.  The war on poverty hasn't worked.  Get rid of it.  The war on terrorism doesn't work.  Get rid of it.  Since the begining of the 1900's every year the government has gotten bigger.  It is time to put an end to that so we can be truly free.  If you are worried about an issue abroad then you should have every right to contribute physically or financially.  But it should not be up to the government to take your money and make that desicion for you.  If you wish to help the poor then you should be free to help physically and financially but it should not be up to the government to make the desicion for you.

Let's reform America back to what it once was and do away with the excess spending.  The government does not need to be our mommy's and daddy's.  All the government must do is defend our borders and provide mailing services.  Aside from a few other items that is the only power that has been givin in the constitution.  Today our government is unconstitutional.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 08:16:43 PM »

What can you do?  You can vote libertarian.  Libertarians want to hold the government strictly to the powers designated in the constituion.  The libertarian party will allow you to keep 100% of your income and operate the government efficiently on the amount of money it recieve from tarrifs.  

The war on drugs does not work.  Get rid of it.  The war on crime hasn't worked.  Marginalize it.  The war on poverty hasn't worked.  Get rid of it.  The war on terrorism doesn't work.  Get rid of it.  Since the begining of the 1900's every year the government has gotten bigger.  It is time to put an end to that so we can be truly free.  If you are worried about an issue abroad then you should have every right to contribute physically or financially.  But it should not be up to the government to take your money and make that desicion for you.  If you wish to help the poor then you should be free to help physically and financially but it should not be up to the government to make the desicion for you.

Let's reform America back to what it once was and do away with the excess spending.  The government does not need to be our mommy's and daddy's.  All the government must do is defend our borders and provide mailing services.  Aside from a few other items that is the only power that has been givin in the constitution.  Today our government is unconstitutional.  

Impossible.  They'd have to lay off 2-3 million people.  Economy would crash, nobody would support it, food stamp and social work programs would all fail, homeless rates would skyrocket, unemployment would be at an alltime high, Crime rates would be through the roof, because there'd be no cops to enforce or keep me from cleaning out circuit city.  Insurance companies would all fold, medical assistance would only be available to the rich... should I continue?  Do you honestly think we can just ditch every program the government has? Do you realize how much the u.s. depends on it's government? Right or Wrong, it's how it is.  Radically changing it would destroy the country.  

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2002, 07:42:44 AM »
Yeah, America do away with Food Stamps......hahaha...let the the crying, protesting and outrage begin of the who don't feel like working!

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2002, 09:29:09 AM »
1st point, on the 70% thing...
I am really surprised at this, I would have thought americans are more open minded. Unofficial figures here are about 97% against.

2nd point : Infinites alternative vote.

I think the american system is all wrong and republicans are the worst of the worst, but reading your comments on the liberation party, i found a few problems...

"The libertarian party will allow you to keep 100% of your income" - By letting you, the white american, retain 100% of income, you are taking even more from those desperately in need. If you want a fair tax system, the lowest 30% should be exempt from paying, and those earning $70000+ should be paying the majority of the taxes.  

"The war on drugs does not work.  Get rid of it.  The war on crime hasn't worked.  Marginalize it.  The war on poverty hasn't worked.  Get rid of it." - - - what a stupid statement. A war on drugs has to continue, because no matter how much we like the glamour of it, they kill, and without some kind of counter-measures, you will be soon one of those dead. Same goes on crime. Stop the war on poverty??? What kind of right wing statement is that?? In the most affluent country in the world poverty SHOULD NOT exist. Stopping the war on it is like signing a death certificate. I thought you were in touch with working class people?? And if you think it should be our own choice to help them, tell me this...How often do you stop and talk to the homeless guy on the street????

SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

lurk

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2002, 03:54:03 AM »

My brain tells me you are an angry german who likes to slander peoples names...

wow. you're callin that pea a brain?

Could you show me proof that george bush is a racist?

would you please go to bushisms.com , presidentmoron.com, the official website of amnesty international, etc.?! george is a racist.

P.S. He's not that KKK kind of racist, but look at MR Hilfiger.... he's a fuckin racist as well.