Author Topic: Now that I have the ability to diss...  (Read 890 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Now that I have the ability to diss...
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2003, 12:49:24 PM »
considering how much tha undadogg loves it to be (talking about how much he's) hated it wouldn't surprise me if he's lowering his own karma..

anyway, as i don't care about it at all ima just sit back and sigh.. watching u kids making threads about it every other week...

btw isn't the reaching of 500+ posts a good time for ur regular period of absence sgv..? maybe wit a touching thread about the close-mindedness of dubcc again..

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2003, 12:50:50 PM »
^ lol

ps.. you cant mod your own karma

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2003, 01:21:01 PM »
I know.. i was refering to a second account.. Breezio.., Wigger Lincoln..lol there's some possibilities that wouldn't be much of a surprise..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »
Wigger Lincoln..
Get the fuck of off my nuts you fool. Go outside, believe it's more fun than dissing people on the internet.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2003, 01:25:39 PM »
I know.. i was refering to a second account.. Breezio..

i've only got one account...i tried signing up once as with the name "Mauz"...but seer wouldnt let me lol...i was gonna sign up and then say a whole bunch of gay shit to make people think mauzip is gay even more  ;D

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2003, 01:38:02 PM »
Wigger Lincoln..
Get the fuck of off my nuts you fool. Go outside, believe it's more fun than dissing people on the internet.

Sorry, I meant to say "Brother Lincoln"

i've only got one account...i tried signing up once as with the name "Mauz"...but seer wouldnt let me lol...i was gonna sign up and then say a whole bunch of gay shit to make people think mauzip is gay even more  ;D

haha  ;D.. see this guy yall? he's smart.. "Mauz" = very similar to "Mauzip" --> peeps is gonna be confused and not able to tell the difference.. well done, im sorry seer stopped u pursuing ur genius plan

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2003, 01:39:24 PM »
haha  ;D.. see this guy yall? he's smart.. "Mauz" = very similar to "Mauzip" --> peeps is gonna be confused and not able to tell the difference.. well done, im sorry seer stopped u pursuing ur genius plan

rofl

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2003, 02:20:11 PM »
Wigger Lincoln..

You get funnier by the moment.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2003, 02:45:17 PM »
Wigger Lincoln..

You get funnier by the moment.

thanks Brother

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2003, 03:20:50 PM »
dont call him Brother he isnt officially Muslim!  >:(

::) some people have nothing better to do then pick of crippled wigger kids all day on the internet

LMAO!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2003, 03:21:08 PM »
Wigger Lincoln..

HAVENT YOU LeARNT ANYTHING SNITCHASS You made this shit up in our little discussion about 1 or 2 weeks ago too... I let it go for that time.. cause I thought I taught you  sumthin... damnit..  

I cant stand this no-life talk anymore lmao... sharin your sentiments concerning music and other stuff wit cool people via internet doesnt mean you dont have a freakin life! things alter when you is doin notn but browsin through www.igangsta.com .. but that's not the case.. notn wrong wit takin a look at the best rap related forum on the internet while talkin to stupid people on msn

People with a life wouldn't be pissed about that comment..  :P
If it only was that comment--thing is nearly everybody says it in various remarks.. sometimes it means you dont know me so dont judge it's just the internet... then it means get a life if you have 5 posts a day an a rap board, then again I dont answer at your comments any more cause I have a life.. and this & that. To me it's a excuse for many people. And I cant stand that snitchin' anymore. And that's what pisses me of.  It's a universal comment, everybody can use for snitchin' reasons without being screwed after it. Well and I make that stop. I'm a hero.

"Im so god damn sick of this"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2003, 04:05:31 PM »
^^Last 2 posts get a big  ::)

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2003, 04:22:35 PM »
You is quick at repartee
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2003, 08:59:41 PM »
Hoe Hopper, you're a smart one.  ::)

Seer can tell you I ain't got no other accounts. LMAO. Sorry Detective, keep trying.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2003, 05:51:04 AM »
damn.. well i yet have a lot to learn from u, Chief Detective.. won't u tell me how u did it in Jome's case