Author Topic: Now that I have the ability to diss...  (Read 889 times)

SGV

Re:Now that I have the ability to diss...
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2003, 09:03:04 AM »
damn.. well i yet have a lot to learn from u, Chief Detective.. won't u tell me how u did it in Jome's case
Using my joke...very original.

As far as Jome, well I just bad mouth his favorite artists, Dre and 50. It upsets him so much.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2003, 09:47:03 AM »
damn.. well i yet have a lot to learn from u, Chief Detective.. won't u tell me how u did it in Jome's case
Using my joke...very original.

it wasn't exactly meant to be original but to show u that this thread isn't the right place for u to call anyone a detective for making accusations he can't prove..

I thought it wasn't that hard to get but seems like
you're a smart one.  ::)

ain't ya..

Jome

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2003, 12:06:51 PM »
I won't.

But, I do find it funny whenever Jomo is on, my karma decreases rapidly. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ROFL, my internet has been down for 2 days, and you went from -40 something to -75 in that time, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. SONNED  ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2003, 12:10:28 PM »
I'm allways dissed by Trauma. Everytime I crush his statements and arguments or basically say he talks shit,i see my karma drops somewhat. ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Jome

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2003, 02:12:45 PM »
Lmao @ some of the responses, some people need to get a life if they take internet disses/props to heart..  ::)

(Not even speaking on those who keep track/makes graphs on their karma status)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 02:16:33 PM by Jome Banks »

smerlus

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2003, 03:34:30 PM »
yes i found out that my T.K.E. (total karma earned) rapidly decreases by about 134% when jome is on

it decreases another 88% when i make fun of WCC

and bad snoop comments make it tumble 376% in roughtly 30 minutes...

Jome

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2003, 03:56:12 PM »

yes i found out that my T.K.E. (total karma earned) rapidly decreases by about 134% when jome is on

I doubt that, but if it helps your statistics I can start pressing "diss" whenever I see your posts.
If it means that much to you.   :)

smerlus

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2003, 04:15:32 PM »
be my guest, it's not like the person with the most karma at the end of the year goes to a free dj quik concert or anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2003, 05:35:02 PM »
I won't.

But, I do find it funny whenever Jomo is on, my karma decreases rapidly. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ROFL, my internet has been down for 2 days, and you went from -40 something to -75 in that time, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. SONNED  ;D

ROFLMAO@you keeping track of his karma...ahahahahahahhaha!

hector

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »
Damn!  Dunno What kind of chronic ya'll are smokin on, but this shit ain't as funny to me!  Better Pass it to the left biddy bum bum boo!

Jome

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2003, 07:49:10 PM »
I won't.

ROFLMAO@you keeping track of his karma...ahahahahahahhaha!

Not really, someone or himself mentioned it, so I remembered it.. it's 2 days, how hard can that be..

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2003, 09:32:50 PM »
damn i havent even been posting and my karma is going down... damn SGV... it is all his fault!  >:(

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2003, 03:29:54 AM »
Did NIK get banned again? (for the 53254th time?)...it sais he's a guest
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

hector

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2003, 11:07:35 AM »
the problem is, is this wcc forum is now full of fagget groupie pussy bitches.  Ya start saying some shit about their favorite rappers and that will piss these groupies off more than anything.  I don't need to name anyone, but I know some Sellout Dogg dickriders that lower my karma, cause I speak the truth about the dogg, and they got no response.  Also there is this lil RBX dickriding bitch that lowers my karma too.  These lil faggets can't take a lil insult or shot to them or their fav rappers.  Thats pretty sad.  Fuckin Pussies!

EddyFunkDocc14

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2003, 04:25:05 PM »
Did NIK get banned again? (for the 53254th time?)...it sais he's a guest

LoL