Author Topic: Now that I have the ability to diss...  (Read 891 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Now that I have the ability to diss...
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2003, 04:37:47 PM »
lol@this thread, lol@hector dragoncox, lol@sccit for coming back again

kick ass album

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2003, 08:13:27 PM »
the problem is, is this wcc forum is now full of fagget groupie pussy bitches.  Ya start saying some shit about their favorite rappers and that will piss these groupies off more than anything.  I don't need to name anyone, but I know some Sellout Dogg dickriders that lower my karma, cause I speak the truth about the dogg, and they got no response.  Also there is this lil RBX dickriding bitch that lowers my karma too.  These lil faggets can't take a lil insult or shot to them or their fav rappers.  Thats pretty sad.  Fuckin Pussies!

you seem to be real upset about your karma going down, dont worry tho my karma went down 3 in less then like 20 minuites! LMAO you can tell we got loseres here *cough mauzip and jhome cough*

Jome

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2003, 08:23:59 PM »
the problem is, is this wcc forum is now full of fagget groupie pussy bitches.  Ya start saying some shit about their favorite rappers and that will piss these groupies off more than anything.  I don't need to name anyone, but I know some Sellout Dogg dickriders that lower my karma, cause I speak the truth about the dogg, and they got no response.  Also there is this lil RBX dickriding bitch that lowers my karma too.  These lil faggets can't take a lil insult or shot to them or their fav rappers.  Thats pretty sad.  Fuckin Pussies!

you seem to be real upset about your karma going down, dont worry tho my karma went down 3 in less then like 20 minuites! LMAO you can tell we got loseres here *cough mauzip and jhome cough*

Try spelling the word right before you use it.

hector

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2003, 11:24:21 PM »

I don't give a shit about my karma.  I just think people on here are pussies.  they don't have no goddamn comebacks or arguments so they just hit the diss button.  If you wanna diss me then go ahead and do it, but do it in words.  I will always let ya know what I think of you.  For instance, I think you have no sense of music, because you like Ja Rule.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2003, 12:17:03 AM »
i like Ja Rule?? HAHA i dont see why people diss you your a funny guy with a joke like that haha , i like ja rule lmao you crack me up im gonna get my dog to come and read this!!!!