Author Topic: reality check for bush..  (Read 298 times)

Don Seer

reality check for bush..
« on: November 14, 2003, 02:14:58 PM »
he's coming to visit us in little america.. i mean england :)

he gonna get covered in egg.. literally.. u'll see.. protests planned.. not sure which groups are planning stuff yet.. there may be some interesting things going on.. or if they lock shit down..nothing...  

keep ya eyes peeled for news next week.

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:reality check for bush..
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 02:18:02 PM »
Just been watching Frank Skinner?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 02:19:34 PM »
naww got the news on

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 02:21:56 PM »
make that had

* Overseer watches frank skinner

hector

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2003, 03:02:53 PM »
yeah right, Bush won't get touched.  He has too many secret service men.  But it would be really funny if he did get egged.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2003, 03:08:14 PM »
yup.. we're dead close to france/germany tho.. plus they're gateway countries for terrorists.. this has gotta be a nightmare security situation for us.

he's gotta get egged at least once.. then i'll be happy. lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2003, 09:16:17 PM »
Shoot him Overseer. Come on, pull a JFK on his ass.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2003, 09:34:06 PM »

You're a fake ass Muslim.

Might I reccomend a book?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 09:43:23 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2003, 09:48:26 PM »

You're a fake ass Muslim.

Might I reccomend a book?

lol. My mom took a Dale Carnegie class once, I don't think I need that shit.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2003, 04:21:34 AM »
I doubt anybody will get close enough to him to get any kind of physical assault in like that, and if they do happen to throw an egg at the president, the secret service will probably kill them.  There will be a ton of protests though, fuckin flower childs.  LOL

People are such little BITCHES about war.  I guess everybody forgot that every major country in the world was founded on the backs of other countries they defeated.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2003, 04:24:23 AM »

http://www.treas.gov/usss/net_intrusion_forms.shtml

http://www.treas.gov/usss/forms/form_ssf4017.pdf

You have been reported for communicating threats of a harmful nature to my president.  The secret service should be 'contacting' you soon; but don't be surprised if they service  your application to you secretly.  

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2003, 04:50:09 AM »
Tens of thousands of anti-war demonstrators are expected to take to London's streets during Bush's visit November 19-21, vowing to resist moves to create an "exclusion zone" or "bubble" around the president as part of security measures. (Full story)

"I can understand people not liking war, if that's what they're there to protest," Bush said. "I fully understand not everybody is going to agree with the decisions I've made. I don't expect everybody to agree."

He added: "I admire a country which welcomes people to express their opinion. I'm proud of Great Britain's tradition of free speech."

The president also plans to meet some of relatives of the 54 British soldiers killed in Iraq to tell them their loved ones died for a "noble cause."

"I am going to meet some. There's two messages. One, the prayers of the American people and the prayers of the president are with them, as they suffer," he added.

"Secondly, that I will tell them that their loved ones did not die vain. The actions we have taken will make the world more secure and the world more peaceful in the long run."

But the father of a military policeman killed in Iraq angrily rejected Bush's claims that his son died for a "noble cause."

Reg Keys, 51, whose son Lance Corporal Thomas Keys was one of six Royal Military Policemen gunned down defending a civilian police station in Al Majar al-Kabir near Basra in June, said he would like to meet the president to tell him that he was responsible for his son's death.

Keys said: "I am totally against his visit. I don't know how he has the nerve to show his face in this country after costing the lives of 54 British soldiers for his own glory.

"I do not see a noble cause. I looked at my son's bullet-riddled body and that did not seem very noble to me.

"He did not die for a noble cause. He was just killed by a mob."

Bush's comments came in an interview in Washington with British newspapers the Daily Telegraph and Financial Times and the UK's news agency Press Association.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/11/14/bush.uk/index.html
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 04:51:20 AM by Kain670 »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2003, 06:56:52 AM »
hehe whatever happens sure gonna be fun!

plus theres still cheap fireworks left over from another great british tradition.. bonfire night.. mwhahahaa.. should cause some problems too!

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2003, 08:05:02 AM »
Throw pretzels at him  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2003, 10:32:48 AM »

http://www.treas.gov/usss/net_intrusion_forms.shtml

http://www.treas.gov/usss/forms/form_ssf4017.pdf

You have been reported for communicating threats of a harmful nature to my president.  The secret service should be 'contacting' you soon; but don't be surprised if they service  your application to you secretly.  
1.You need a life.
2.The US government can't touch me since I live in Canada.

Paris