Author Topic: reality check for bush..  (Read 288 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:reality check for bush..
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2003, 10:59:03 AM »
I doubt anybody will get close enough to him to get any kind of physical assault in like that, and if they do happen to throw an egg at the president, the secret service will probably kill them.  There will be a ton of protests though, fuckin flower childs.  LOL

People are such little BITCHES about war.  I guess everybody forgot that every major country in the world was founded on the backs of other countries they defeated.  

No, my friend you are a bitch about war. Having never served in the army yet calling for an armed response to everything. Your leadership is bitches too. You think Bush, Cheney and Wolfowitz served in the Armed Forces despite the fact they were eligible age during the Vietnam war? Yet, they will sacrifice young lives for an ideology? Nah, they are the bitches, for bringing the wrath of the greatest technologically advanced army in the world on a thirld world country that does nothing to em, THATS BITCH MADE.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2003, 11:00:15 AM »
Shoot him Overseer. Come on, pull a JFK on his ass.

http://www.treas.gov/usss/net_intrusion_forms.shtml

http://www.treas.gov/usss/forms/form_ssf4017.pdf

You have been reported for communicating threats of a harmful nature to my president.  The secret service should be 'contacting' you soon; but don't be surprised if they service  your application to you secretly.  

Fuckin commie
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2003, 11:54:01 AM »
The dirty, tax dodging protesters need a wash and a hair cut. Lock them up.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2003, 12:01:42 PM »
^ its probably a scam to get just that without paying ;) lol

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2003, 06:44:35 AM »
In case you didnt realise, the majority of britons are strongly against the war. Flower children, i doubt it...

And why should bush need 700ppl in his entourage..all politicians here get egged and pies and shit when theyre seen as being dickheads, why not bush??

Looking forward to seeing what'll happen...a good egging would be funny...get the queen while your at it.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2003, 10:00:21 AM »
^ yup yup!

i hope he's had david blaine in as a consultant!

and if the french anti-war people really have any balls its only a short trip over from france... sure gonna be interesting unless they've got the security thing locked down!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2003, 10:46:22 AM »
In case you didnt realise, the majority of britons are strongly against the war. Flower children, i doubt it...

Can't say I have noticed. Don't know many people that are against war.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 10:46:42 AM by Harry Roberts »

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2003, 09:04:13 PM »
Honestly, when it comes down to it, i'm sure Bush (like the rest of America) could give a fuck what British citizens think of us.  There are people that hate the pope.  It's impossible to be important/powerful/famous/whatever and not have people hate you.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2003, 09:07:24 PM »
Oh, and what kind of Dickheads want to see people get egged? Have you ever seen an interview with Bush, or heard one of his speeches? Whether you agree with his politics or not, he's just an ordinary, nice respectful man.  Whoever wishes physical harm on somebody like that is an asshole in my book, fuck all of you.  First and foremost, he's a human being like you and I are, we've all got that in common.  The stereotypes about the british being assholes is proven true, again.  

pappy

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2003, 09:19:58 PM »
Honestly, when it comes down to it, i'm sure Bush (like the rest of America) could give a fuck what British citizens think of us.  There are people that hate the pope.  It's impossible to be important/powerful/famous/whatever and not have people hate you.  

actually i do care about what the brittish people think.  the openminded ones tho that see both sides of the spectrum not the super anti-american ones tho.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2003, 01:17:39 AM »
First and foremost, he's a human being like you and I are, we've all got that in common.  

Gotta love the irony

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2003, 01:20:32 AM »
Oh, and what kind of Dickheads want to see people get egged? Have you ever seen an interview with Bush, or heard one of his speeches? Whether you agree with his politics or not, he's just an ordinary, nice respectful man.  Whoever wishes physical harm on somebody like that is an asshole in my book, fuck all of you.  First and foremost, he's a human being like you and I are, we've all got that in common.  The stereotypes about the british being assholes is proven true, again.  

would we rather he was egged in the name of jihad?

or how about a nice car bomb?

think of the bigger picture.. an egging is harmless fun and is a way of harmlessly (apart from for the person being egged's ego) letting people vent their frustrations...

stereotypes about americans not having a sense of humour proven again :P

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2003, 09:34:07 AM »
Hahaha...how is throwing eggs or pies at someone doing any harm, especially after he made the order that has KILLED innocent human beings. He wasnt throwning eggs at them tho, so its ok.

Strange to see how youve changed your tune from brits being your best friends and allies in the world to them being assholes coz they dont like bush.

Oh and I have seen his speeches and he comes across as a pantomine queen, reminds me of all those guys in the conservative party in england (hague, duncan smith etc). He's hardly an ordinary human being, he's been brought up in a sheltered world, gone to the best schools had his whole life the easy way. Even had a president dad. After all the shit he's done the least he deserves is a pie in the face. And dont have such a lame sense of humour, the two leaders of the main parties in ireland got custard pied before election day and they just laughed it off. Though maybe you realise bush deserves it.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK