Author Topic: The problem with people on this forum is....  (Read 242 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
The problem with people on this forum is....
« on: November 14, 2003, 10:24:03 PM »
They take everything too seriously and literally. Also, everyone (including myself) has a personal bias. That's why there's a lot of insulting and arguments going on.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:The problem with people on this forum is....
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 10:31:02 PM »
We take everything serious, because we're discussing serious issues...

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 10:31:51 PM »
happens when ever you get a bunch of people from different areas together...i find it kind of funny cause i'm sure some people honestly get pissed off by some computer person  :D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 10:32:54 PM »
We take everything serious, because we're discussing serious issues...
Of course, but when I make a joke about the assasination of Bush people get angry. You know, people take it literally.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2003, 10:33:39 PM »
happens when ever you get a bunch of people from different areas together...i find it kind of funny cause i'm sure some people honestly get pissed off by some computer person  :D
Yeah I know, I love reading this forum. Lots of shit I read on here I just sit back and laugh my ass off.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2003, 10:42:52 PM »
Yeah I know, I love reading this forum. Lots of shit I read on here I just sit back and laugh my ass off.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2003, 10:47:28 PM »
the thing in the bottom of your profile doesn't make sense

"I leave bigger wholes in you than the cunt of your girl..."

whole means whole    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hl)
adj.
Containing all components; complete: a whole wardrobe for the tropics.
Not divided or disjoined; in one unit: a whole loaf.
Constituting the full amount, extent, or duration: The baby cried the whole trip home.

Not wounded, injured, or impaired; sound or unhurt: Many escaped the fire frightened but whole.
Having been restored; healed: After the treatment he felt whole.
Having the same parents: a whole sister.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2003, 10:50:20 PM »
the thing in the bottom of your profile doesn't make sense

"I leave bigger wholes in you than the cunt of your girl..."

whole means whole    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hl)
adj.
Containing all components; complete: a whole wardrobe for the tropics.
Not divided or disjoined; in one unit: a whole loaf.
Constituting the full amount, extent, or duration: The baby cried the whole trip home.

Not wounded, injured, or impaired; sound or unhurt: Many escaped the fire frightened but whole.
Having been restored; healed: After the treatment he felt whole.
Having the same parents: a whole sister.

Yes, yes...It's called a typo...It's fixed, are you happy now?

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2003, 04:20:04 AM »
Everybody's just passionate about what they believe in.  They wouldn't care enough to argue about it if they didn't actually believe it.

What I do think is happening though, is that nobody is learning hardly anything, because we all have made up our minds by now.  The onnnnly thing that might change is some liberals may become more conservative after the world beats them up a little bit and they develop a little more black & white common sense.  That's what happened to me, but I did it on my own, nobody's arguments changed my mind.  We're all arguing for nothing.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2003, 12:13:13 PM »
Alot of people, along with myself, seem not to like you Lincoln.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2003, 12:22:11 PM »
Everybody's just passionate about what they believe in.  They wouldn't care enough to argue about it if they didn't actually believe it.

What I do think is happening though, is that nobody is learning hardly anything, because we all have made up our minds by now.  The onnnnly thing that might change is some liberals may become more conservative after the world beats them up a little bit and they develop a little more black & white common sense.  That's what happened to me, but I did it on my own, nobody's arguments changed my mind.  We're all arguing for nothing.

Do you know that studies show people to get more liberal as they get more education? Just some food for thought.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2003, 01:26:30 PM »
Alot of people, along with myself, seem not to like you Lincoln.
Yeah I'm not sure why that is. I mean, I don't dislike any of you since I don't know any of you.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2003, 01:34:35 PM »
yeah ppl do take shit too seriously...like if i diss 50 cent...then jome jumps on my ass, if i diss g-unit then jome jumps on my ass, (wow i see a pattern), if i say i like ja rule then ACGrundy jumps on my ass...and im sure i do shit like that to ppl all the time...its more of a problem of not respecting others opinions

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2003, 08:17:59 PM »

Do you know that studies show people to get more liberal as they get more education? Just some food for thought.

Studies also show that as people become 'more educated' they often rely more on learned information and less on common sense.  Liberal ideas make absolutely no common sense, they are an abandonment of self responsibility.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2003, 09:39:02 PM »

Studies also show that as people become 'more educated' they often rely more on learned information and less on common sense.  Liberal ideas make absolutely no common sense, they are an abandonment of self responsibility.  

sounds like whoever i was arguing with that said they believed what statistics show...not what they see...