Author Topic: The problem with people on this forum is....  (Read 241 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:The problem with people on this forum is....
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 02:30:14 AM »
Everybody's just passionate about what they believe in.  They wouldn't care enough to argue about it if they didn't actually believe it.

What I do think is happening though, is that nobody is learning hardly anything, because we all have made up our minds by now.  The onnnnly thing that might change is some liberals may become more conservative after the world beats them up a little bit and they develop a little more black & white common sense.  That's what happened to me, but I did it on my own, nobody's arguments changed my mind.  We're all arguing for nothing.

Do you know that studies show people to get more liberal as they get more education? Just some food for thought.

Studies also show that as people become 'more educated' they often rely more on learned information and less on common sense.  Liberal ideas make absolutely no common sense, they are an abandonment of self responsibility.  

You're probably right because that would explain why conservatives make the same mistakes over and over again, instead of "learning" from them.

On a side note, where are your responses to the discussions we had on the Patriot Act and the statement you made about Bush only spending 87 million in Iraq?

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2003, 01:39:48 PM »
I never post anything on this board....i just read what trauma posts and watch everyone chew him out and step on him for being wrong.......Its comedy!

hector

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2003, 02:40:20 PM »
yeah ppl do take shit too seriously...like if i diss 50 cent...then jome jumps on my ass, if i diss g-unit then jome jumps on my ass, (wow i see a pattern), if i say i like ja rule then ACGrundy jumps on my ass...and im sure i do shit like that to ppl all the time...its more of a problem of not respecting others opinions

well thats understandable, ja rule is a peice of shit that wastes space on this planet.  and most people on here do take things way too seriously.  or they don't think for them selves.  and some people are just straight up dumb.  and if someone you like, look up to, envy, respect, listen too, dickride, etc. gets dissed, don't take it so personally.  Do you think sellout dogg would get offended if I dissed you?  No.  So don't get offended when I diss sellout dogg.  same goes for George Bush, or Arnold or whoever the fuck you feel is the greatest person in the world and can never do any wrong.

Oh by the way, if any body disses Tray Deee I'm gonna slash your fuckin throat!

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2003, 02:54:42 PM »
lmao@Sellout Dogg

I like most of the people on the forum

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2003, 09:37:21 PM »
We take everything serious, because we're discussing serious issues...
lol.. who in the fuck cares... this is the internet... i dont give a fuck if truama likes little boys or not... shit.. i dont care if no one is with me... on any issue... i say fuck em all... get a life.. if you have nothing better to do.... but take this board literal... if you consider board members your homies.. you have issues.. and should leave the house.. more often.. then what you do now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2003, 10:45:52 PM »
lol.. who in the fuck cares... this is the internet... i dont give a fuck if truama likes little boys or not... shit.. i dont care if no one is with me... on any issue... i say fuck em all... get a life.. if you have nothing better to do.... but take this board literal... if you consider board members your homies.. you have issues.. and should leave the house.. more often.. then what you do now

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2003, 10:49:24 PM »

ROTFLMAO!!!!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2003, 11:41:54 PM »
i dont even want to know why you are looking at pictures like that....

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2003, 11:52:03 PM »
i say fuck em all...
Yes, we already know your motto/goal.

if you consider board members your homies.. you have issues..
So if they're your homies you have issues, but if they're your fuckbuddies then you don't?

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 02:06:10 AM »
i say fuck em all...
Yes, we already know your motto/goal.

if you consider board members your homies.. you have issues..
So if they're your homies you have issues, but if they're your fuckbuddies then you don't?

thats a matter of your own opinion....