Author Topic: Infinite = John Walker 2.0  (Read 3843 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Infinite = John Walker 2.0
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2002, 09:02:26 PM »
in the name of the father son and holy ghost, be with you all now forever and always...amen

infinate ,i'll pay to get you physciatrically evaluated

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2002, 09:09:05 PM »
in the name of the father son and holy ghost, be with you all now forever and always...amen

infinate ,i'll pay to get you physciatrically evaluated

Okay...but I don't know if you'll have enough money for the other 1 billion Muslims who agree with me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2002, 09:12:24 PM »
Infact ya'll..... one of my best Muslim friends here in Kansas City, Jabir Hazziez.... he is a police officer.. almost damn near won the election for sheriff.  He has also served in the military and is still currently active with the Navy.  I tell him all the things I tell to you all.  He doesn't see anything wrong with anything I say.  He supports America, he is in the US military, we talk about all these issue's and generally agree on them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2002, 09:35:30 PM »
wow good for him...

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2002, 09:40:23 PM »
wow good for him...

Yeah... believe me... he supports America just like you do.  And he doesn't even think I'm the devil.  How about that?  Hey!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2002, 09:42:29 PM »
hate the sin love the sinner.....i love you infinate,but i hate the one that is in you

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2002, 09:47:09 PM »
hate the sin love the sinner.....i love you infinate,but i hate the one that is in you

I'm sorry you lack the proper religious instruction.  That your religion is based on being sheep in a flock.  Sheep are dumb animals!  Believe that.  They blindly follow their shepard.

See, Christianity teaches that faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.  But Islam teaches that true faith comes from knowledge that has been soundly proven.  True faith comes from reason.  It is only through aquiring knowledge of your creator that you can have true conviction in faith!  Islam encourages you to question.  There is a reason behind everything in Islam!

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2002, 09:51:02 PM »

Okay...but I don't know if you'll have enough money for the other 1 billion Muslims who agree with me.

Im pretty sure that 1 billion people don't agree with the killing of innocnets...
(To those who don't know, check here:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1033249738)

You give islam a VERY bad name...

You claim to want to make people love Islam, but trust me, you are doing just the opposite...

You are a twisted individual who REALLY needs a reality check.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2002, 09:55:06 PM »

I'm sorry you lack the proper religious instruction.  That your religion is based on being sheep in a flock.  Sheep are dumb animals!  Believe that.  They blindly follow their shepard.

See, Christianity teaches that faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.  But Islam teaches that true faith comes from knowledge that has been soundly proven.  True faith comes from reason.  It is only through aquiring knowledge of your creator that you can have true conviction in faith!  Islam encourages you to question.  There is a reason behind everything in Islam!

You claim to love christianity, but in reality, you are a bigot and filled with hatred.

You claim Your hatred for yourself dissapered when you accepted Islam... From what I've seen, all that happened was that you projected your hatred away from yourself and twards the USA, and Establishment...

You know your argument is getting weak when you have to attack others religion...

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2002, 09:56:05 PM »

Im pretty sure that 1 billion people don't agree with the killing of innocnets...
(To those who don't know, check here:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1033249738)

You give islam a VERY bad name...

You claim to want to make people love Islam, but trust me, you are doing just the opposite...

You are a twisted individual who REALLY needs a reality check.

Johnny Walker never killed any innocence.  He fought against the Northern Alliance.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2002, 10:03:39 PM »
you know what infinate ....you can belittle me and my religion all you want but all you are doing is furthering all my points and degrating yourself and hypocrasizing your philosophy on life.

and if it makes you feel any better the bible hasn't  and can not be proven wrong and is vey historically accurate, many athiest historians scientists have converted to the relgion it'self trying to proove it wrong

but the book you base your new found faith in is historically inacurate and is full of fables that have been proven false.....just look it up

not to say the koran is wrong .......but just letting you know your not as high and mighty as you think

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2002, 10:08:23 PM »
you know what infinate ....you can belittle me and my religion all you want but all you are doing is furthering all my points and degrating yourself and hypocrasizing your philosophy on life.

and if it makes you feel any better the bible hasn't  and can not be proven wrong and is vey historically accurate, many athiest historians scientists have converted to the relgion it'self trying to proove it wrong

but the book you base your new found faith in is historically inacurate and is full of fables that have been proven false.....just look it up

not to say the koran is wrong .......but just letting you know your not as high and mighty as you think

What in the Qu'ran is historically inaccurate.  Please back up that statement.

Jesus birthday is wrong in the bible.  His location of birth is wrong in the bible.  Him being called God son was no different then the practice of calling Kings God's Son.  Many Kings and leaders of that day and age were called "God's Son."

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2002, 10:24:13 PM »

What in the Qu'ran is historically inaccurate.  Please back up that statement.

Jesus birthday is wrong in the bible.  His location of birth is wrong in the bible.  Him being called God son was no different then the practice of calling Kings God's Son.  Many Kings and leaders of that day and age were called "God's Son."

you own the internet don't you infinate? you are more than welcome to look up the historical innacuracies of the koran....i don't know how hard that can be

it never says that jesus's birthday is dec 25 in the bible , it does give mention that it was a spring night and that there was this great star that in the sky that night. hmmmmmm so spring is around april...and scientists HAVE proven that there was a great star in the sky april 6th exactly 2,000 years ago.......it was on the discovery channle last easter and christmas, on a&e's mysteries of the bible, and on the history channle not too long ago

we are all sons and daughters of god.......your whole arguement against jesus being the son of god proove your ignorance of my religion.  talk to any priest about this and they'll tell you the whole deal about this......

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2002, 11:27:00 PM »

Correrction:

The Bible have been proven wrong and historicly IN-correct in many issues. Since the 20:th century, the Bible have been corrected not less that 5000 times because of contradictions, wrong facts, countries that didnt exist etc etc....

heres little sum with spelling errors to prove my point.... its nothing big though

1. In Cronicles (2), 36:9, its written that Jojakin was 8 years old when becoming a king and he ruled for 3 months. But in Kings (2), 24:8, its written thats he became a king a the year of 18 and ruled for 3 months and 10 days...

2. According to Kings (2), 8:26, Ahasja became a king at the age of 22, Cronicles (2), 22:2 is stating that Ahasja became a king at the age of 42

3. "Numbers", 23:19, claims that God never regrets his actions,  but in "Genesis", 6:6, its written that God regrets creating the human being.

4. The Note Written Above The Head Of Jesus, On The Crucifix:
"This Is Jesus, The King Of The Jews" - (Matt 27:37)
"The King Of The Jews"                     - (Mark 15:26)
"This Is The King Of The Jews"          - (Luk 23:38)
Even with the help of God (??), the 3 authors couldnt write 5-8 words correct...  witch one is correct and with one(s) are fake? is any of them correct at all?

thats 4 examples.... ive written exactly were you can find the paragraphs, so check for yourself if you want... i have a couple more iff you're interested...

anyway.. this obviously shows that the writers had no connection with God when typing, else, how could they contradict theirselfes?? .. i also have proofs for the statements im going to claim now:

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2002, 11:29:53 PM »
and pleese tell me the parts in Qu'ran that are inaccurate