Author Topic: Complex vs Epik Ingenius  (Read 502 times)

ePiK_INgenius

• 'G'
  • aka Mr. Trigga
Complex vs Epik Ingenius
« on: November 15, 2003, 07:19:41 PM »
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 08:24:49 PM by JImcomin@18 »

ROCCY

Re:Complex vs Epik Ingenius
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 09:47:20 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 10:09:43 PM »
James, that lady singing doesn't go with the rest of the beat (too fast compared to the drums). The beat also gets too messy towards the end...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 10:13:32 PM »
Ingenius...I didn't like your beat at all...It got too annoying and repetitive, and started making my ears bleed...That kick was hard, but it got so damn annoying after a while...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 10:15:24 PM »
I guess since I just gave my opinion on both beats, I might as well vote...Alrighty then, my honest vote goes to Complex...

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2003, 11:07:42 PM »
Sccit, This beat is old, I made it for fun and I make alot of beats, I made one just for him but I accidently pressed no on saving it so there it went. So I posted one I had done ..and thanks for the vote

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 03:30:38 PM »
Epik:

Like Sccit said, after a while this beat did start to hurt my ears big time. The beat didn't really progress from the drums and annoying sound effect, and although the kick was alright, it seemed to be a bit overused, and the snare was horrible.

Roccy:

An alright beat from you. The drums were pretty tight, not sure bout the bass, seemed to go from constant to nothing and then suddenly reappear, as if it was a little out of time. The womens voice was an interesting inclusion, but i think if you do wanna keep it in there you will have to either slow the sample down, or speed the drums up cause it doesn't really fit right at the moment.

Overall, nothing amazing here but I think Roccy's beat is clearly better than Epiks.

My vote goes to: Roccy

ePiK_INgenius

• 'G'
  • aka Mr. Trigga
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 05:35:14 PM »
lol..good job complex.. hahah.. i guess i made my beat too long..i set it up for 16 bars for 2 verses..i think.. i dont remember.. it jess needs a rapper on it.. complex has peeped sum of my other shit and he liked them.

ePiK_INgenius

• 'G'
  • aka Mr. Trigga
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 05:38:14 PM »
o and... who wanna do another battle? imma try harder this time! just set it up and well drop the beats.

o and just incase..i kno the battle aint over yet..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 05:44:58 PM by ePiK_INgenius »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 12:34:03 AM »
Both beats were horrible, extremely wack, and please practice practice practice because that's the only way you'll get better, maybe not good, but good enough for me to able to listen to it for 15 seconds without covering my ears and shutting this shit off

I liked Epik's dick though so that helped me make my decision. I like Dicks.

VOTE: Epik
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 07:30:06 PM by JImcomin@18 »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 02:45:53 AM »
not realy da best beatz i ever heard,
but.......

VOTE: ROCCY

was a bit original
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]