Author Topic: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me  (Read 2272 times)

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me
« on: October 03, 2002, 12:55:39 PM »
I have grown tired of John Walker aka Infinite rants and raves about his "oppressive" life here in Amerikkka. Here's an article that continues to show that Amerikkka will always be fucked up, but if you are pale-skinned, you will always have a better chance of "winning the game" and living a prosperous life, unlike if you are African and Hispanic. This is an "isolated incident", but the same case has been presented all over the country. Wise Up John Walker, no matter how bad you want to be an original man/Black man, you doin' okay being a Caucasian.

Racial disparity in loans studied
Study says gap grows in mortgage rejections

By CHRISTINE VAN DUSEN
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer

African-Americans and Latinos in metro Atlanta were denied mortgage loans twice as often as white applicants in 2001.

That's a greater disparity than existed in 2000 and in 1996, according to a study released this week by ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

Overall, these minorities in Atlanta received a greater share of mortgage loans, and fewer were rejected, than in previous years.

"The denial rates actually have improved but improved much more for whites than for minorities, so the disparities have increased," said David Swanson, spokesman for ACORN. "Clearly lenders are making some effort to reach white borrowers and to reach upper-income neighborhoods that they are not making to reach lower-income and minority neighborhoods."

Metro Atlanta's minority populations have grown rapidly in recent years. One of every 10 people is Latino or Asian. And 29 percent of the people living in metro area are African-American, according to the most recent census figures.

Yet African-Americans and Latinos do not receive a proportional amount of mortgage loans, according to ACORN. The study did not include other minority groups.

African-Americans received 13 percent of all conventional mortgage loans in Atlanta in 2001, "significantly less than their ... share of the [metro] population," the study says.

Low- and moderate-income neighborhoods received about 13 percent of the conventional mortgages in 2001. Applicants from low-income neighborhoods were 3.2 times more likely to be denied, according to the study.

African-Americans and Latinos received more government-backed mortgages -- almost three times more than their share of conventional loans.

The study also found that upper-income African-Americans were denied about four times as often as whites in the same income category in 2001. Upper-income Latinos were denied twice as often. These trends largely mirrored those seen throughout the nation.

Mortgage bankers take issue with some of the findings presented by ACORN, a community organization that represents low- and moderate-income families. They say the study doesn't take into account those applications that don't specify a borrower's race.

Banks say they're still trying harder to reach out to minority borrowers. At Bank of America, for instance, about 27 percent of all its conventional home loans went to minorities in 2001, up slightly from 2000. And about 30 percent of the loans went to low- and moderate-income borrowers.

"Bank of America denied fewer home purchase loans to minority borrowers on a percentage basis in 2001 than in 2000," said Mary Welch, spokeswoman.

The lender also "received fewer applications for home purchase loans in 2001 than in 2000 from all consumer segments. Fewer applications mean fewer loans made," she said.

Applications by African-Americans, for example, dropped by 24 percent.

"We are not satisfied with the results ourselves," Welch said. "We are committed to improve in this area."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2002, 02:46:19 PM »
Very true. I was denied many student loans, and I'm in college trying to better myself. It's hard as a minority in this country. Many take it for granted, but once you've spent over 4 months looking for co-signers that can help you get appoved, only to be denied with even people with good credit, and you see white students who do get approve, you wonder. But as a minority, you do not think about that, you don't complain, you lead, and make a change.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2002, 04:21:34 PM »
yo Left the Coast, when the fuck did Infinite claim to be oppressed? Perhaps you need to quit your regular bullshit rhetoric and you should smarten up....

your racist philosophy aint gettin u nowhere

instead of dissin fools how about u offer some wisdom?

that would be a sight to see
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2002, 04:23:09 PM »

Did you read his full post?

He gave an article that offered lots of wisdom...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 05:00:48 PM »
everyday i am thankful to be a white male in a america.  it may be fucked up how tha system is but imma try an capitalize on all tha advantages available to me cuz im white

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2002, 05:23:41 PM »
yo Left the Coast, when the fuck did Infinite claim to be oppressed? Perhaps you need to quit your regular bullshit rhetoric and you should smarten up....

your racist philosophy aint gettin u nowhere

lol they love dishing it out but can't seem to be able to take it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2002, 05:33:32 PM »
but seriously i'm mexican and don't really feel opressed or denied anything a white kid could get.

as long as you apply yourself right, and a proficient speaker you can have anything if not more than the white boys in this country. with all the minority loans and latino scholarships that go around ....i think we're at this present time just as privliged as whites....whoever heard of a white scholarship fund...it'd never exisist

BUT i do think white people have it easier in this country becuase they ARE the majority in this country and REGARDLESS of the race  you find more compfort in your fellow race....who knows maybe one day america will be majority asian...and whites will be ahhhh those asians don't know what it's like to be an opressed minority.

and it's not just America that's "racist"  if you go to Canada you experience  the same shit, god only knows how many dirty looks i got up in Newfoundland  last christmas when i visited my grandma, and how many old ladies clinched their purses when i walked by.  i even went to england a few years ago and the same thing.....but it's like that in every country , go to the bowls of mexico and be black (like my friend Cory) and see if you don't experience the same amount of racisim as you would in the south during the 1860's.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2002, 07:04:43 PM »

Did you read his full post?

He gave an article that offered lots of wisdom...

your argument is dismissed

any idiot can copy and paste, it takes an intelligent person to formulate legitimate opinions and constantly defend them
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2002, 07:06:17 PM »

lol they love dishing it out but can't seem to be able to take it

hey kid,

give me an example of my "racists philosophy"

or tell me that i have never dropped some knowledge here...

damn, the list grows.......

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2002, 07:07:20 PM »
::) @ jake and englewood being driven by their hate for Infinite so much they've resorted to defending a racist...

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2002, 07:17:22 PM »
someone just loves jumping to conclusions huh?

who said i hate infinate.....infact i do believe i said the exact opposite

man your something else , can't you see the ironicy?? we're doing the SAME thing you dudes are doing to us, and doing the SAME things to defend youselfs that you condemn us for.....man what a hypocrit

if u can dish it out be prepared to take it

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2002, 07:18:35 PM »
i just looked at the pictures in this thread....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2002, 07:20:46 PM »
oh yeah who's this racist i support now?

you and infinate praise malcom X and Farrakahn , yet i suport some mysterious racist

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2002, 07:26:42 PM »
how many CEO's in America are not caucasion?

how many of you have a non-caucasion boss?

how often do you see a non-caucasion home owner?

how many blacks and hispanics are locked up in prison because of drug dealing, yet it is usually a white man making the largest profit off of the drugs.

If you are a white person do you feel you have ever been turned down, or not accepted because of your ethnicity?

If you are a white person do you ever have a problem finding someone around you of your own ethnicity?

how often do you see mexicans or blacks pay for something without cash?

Probably at least 85% of whites in america take advantage of passive racism without even knowing about it.  I laugh at white males in America who complain about their lives all the time.  People like that need to open their eyes and realize how fucking easy they got it compared to billions of other people.  I never even realized many of the advantages that I have being a white male in America until last year when I learned about it in a class at college.  You know I have never felt racism towards myself.  I know that I have never been turned down from a job because of my skin color.  I know that people will automatically assume that I am an illegal immigrant, drug dealer, ex con, theif, worthless welfare recipient spending hard earned american tax dollars on booze and drugs, etc, etc.  Everyone of you white american males on this board needs to recognize this shit and appreciate what you got.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2002, 07:43:16 PM »
oh yeah who's this racist i support now?

the creator of this thread

andu still havent proven to me how i resemble what i have criticized in Left The Coast

- Lewis Carroll