Author Topic: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me  (Read 2271 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2002, 08:52:32 PM »

It's painfully obvious that Jacob is unaware of the difference between traditional Islam and the Nation of Islam.  I have studied brother Malik extensively and he transformed from a narrowly nationalist black Muslim to true, traditional Islam.  The Islam practiced by 1 billion Muslims of all races, colors, and creeds!!!!!!!

sorry but i do know the difference, it was just "painfully obvious" some people on here respected X more when he was in the NOI
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2002, 08:54:18 PM »
How dare them disrespect the greatest American that ever lived!!!!!!!!!  If only they knew!!!!!  But they know not!!!!

tell me how X is greater than MLK?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2002, 09:06:42 PM »

tell me how X is greater than MLK?

Nobody articulated the struggle for liberation of self better then Malcolm X.  

Don't you find it interesting that we glorify white leaders such as George Washington (revolutionary war) Andrew Jackson (trail of tears, indians) and Harry S. Truman (killed 450,000 innocent civilians with atomic bomb, WW2).  

But the all-time greatest black man according to America is the non-violent Martin Luther King.

If you ask me Nat Turner was as great as Martin Luther King.  he lead the slave-uprisings.

I Believe this...   The greatest white man who ever lived in America was John Brown.  The greatest black man is El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.  Despite what the history books would like for us to believe.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2002, 09:11:33 PM »
again what did x do that mlk didn't do

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2002, 09:12:41 PM »
again what did x do that mlk didn't do

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2002, 09:13:12 PM »
and how ironic your greatest american was muslum.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2002, 09:14:36 PM »

dr. king didn't just as well?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2002, 09:22:18 PM »
I respect your opinion.  Please respect mine.  You are not a Muslim.  I can understand why you don't regard brother Malik as the greatest American ever.

Eldridge Cleaver

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2002, 09:37:30 AM »
Let me explain a few things to that Sand Nigga and John Walker aka Political Gangster.......

1. The point of this post was to show that Caucasians no matter their background will always be considered full human beings and those who are non-white will be always 3/4's of a human being.

2. True there are a lot of grants and scholarships for so-called minorities, but why is that? It's because those who built this country, didn't get nothing in return for our labor and because Africans and Natives built this country and are still not regarded as full citizens, these "token" grants (which I have took FULL advantage of) were given to "amend" for all the wrong doings. But no matter how many advances us so-called minorities have made on a grand scale we are still behind in regards of equal education and employment. Point why do Blacks make up only 13% of the countries population, but almost 75% of the population of those incarcerated? Is it because all "niggers are good for is committing crimes? Emphatically no. Racism is still the order of the day here in Amerikkka.

3. I think the white dude who said he is glad that he is white and is able to take advantage of what he can get because of his skin color, is so right and exact. If I was white I would be doing the same exact thing. But thanks to Allah, I'm glad I'm a Blackman and anything I can get due to my people's oppression I'm going to do it. And take all the info I get from this country and help my people here in the diaspora and back on the MOTHER CONTINENT.

4. And to that Sand Nigger....how in the fuck can I be a  racist by typing cracka on the internet? Nothing I do or say will stop the constant oppression of minorities by the majority. In order to be a racist I have to have PREJUDICE PLUS THE POWER TO USE MY PREJUDICE IN ORDER TO OPPRESS THOSE WHO I FEEL ARE INFERIOR. I have many prejudices, but no power to enact them.

5. In regards to Malik El Shabazz...It's funny how crackas read a book and watch a movie and think they know everything about the man. Malcolm went to Mecca several times before his so-called "conversion" to Sunni (a denomination of the religion)-based teachings in Islam. He went in the mid-late 50's (and it's documented in his autobiography) and went representing The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation Of Islam. He was well aware of the various colors and nationalities of those practicing Islam, so that argument is invalid. Also Shabazz is an Asiatic name, not a Persian/Arabian based-one, so if Malcolm did indeed not follow or believe in what he was taught in the NOI, he would of taken a completely different name that was given to him by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Yes Elijah gave Malcolm that time years before he made his Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca. He told Malcolm that when he did make that Hajj that his "name would be a righteous one". It's funny how John Walker is a cracka trying to study the religion of the Original Man and Woman, but doesn't know the full depth of Islam or the Koran. You can't speak for those who submit their will to their Creator after just "discovering" the religion a year ago. And if you ever want to debate me on some Islamic or African/African-American issues, I'm ready to take you on and in the immortal words of "Da Lenchmob" I'll be ready to "Buck The Devil."

6. Also from reading Walker aka "the Rappin White Moslem" (props to the guy who said that in one post I read). He constantly talks about his "oppression" in regards to the lack of love and understanding from his parents who seem to have personal vices of their own, to him being given an education based on lies, christianity being a burden on him, the Amerikkkan government and so and so and so on. That's what I mean by oppressive.

THE ONLY THING THAT THIS CRACKA CAN DO IF HE WANTS TO TRULY ASSIST BLACK PEOPLE HERE IN AMERIKKKA (which he doesn't he really wishes he was black, everytime that question has been posted, he would never answer it he would always say that the person was just belittling him and trying to dis him in order to make them feel good) GO TO YOUR LILY WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS AND BUSINESSES AND BEGIN WORKING WITH WHITE FOLKS AND SHOW THEM THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAYS. THERE ARE PLACES WHERE JOHN WALKER CAN GO HERE IN AMERIKKKA WHERE IF I WENT MY BLACK ASS WOULD BE LYNCHED AND SWINGING FROM A POLE.

7. And lastly, why do these fake ass True Muslims who run stores in the Black community sell beer and pork which is forbidden to even touch in the Koran? Also why do they chase and have sexual relations with Black women in the community and disrespect them even though they are married? Why do they dis the Nation Of Islam and they lead better Islamic lives then these A-Rabs?
Just like John Walker you are hipocrites.

Call me a racist all day, but I have never killed or harmed any non-blacks with so-much of a pocket knife, ever. I have never put or supported the deaths of Caucasians Jews during their lil' ol "Holocaust" The deaths of Africans during slavery have numbered past 150 million (in regards to just 6 million white folks). Africans paid a Hell-Of-A Cost!!!!!!!!

RIP to the greatest Black revolutionary of the Amerikkkan "Baby Boom Generation" Minister Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad (May Allah Be Pleased With Him).

CWalker187

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2002, 12:53:11 PM »
I have grown tired of John Walker aka Infinite rants and raves about his "oppressive" life here in Amerikkka. Here's an article that continues to show that Amerikkka will always be fucked up, but if you are pale-skinned, you will always have a better chance of "winning the game" and living a prosperous life, unlike if you are African and Hispanic. This is an "isolated incident", but the same case has been presented all over the country. Wise Up John Walker, no matter how bad you want to be an original man/Black man, you doin' okay being a Caucasian.

Racial disparity in loans studied
Study says gap grows in mortgage rejections

By CHRISTINE VAN DUSEN
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer

African-Americans and Latinos in metro Atlanta were denied mortgage loans twice as often as white applicants in 2001.

That's a greater disparity than existed in 2000 and in 1996, according to a study released this week by ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

Overall, these minorities in Atlanta received a greater share of mortgage loans, and fewer were rejected, than in previous years.

"The denial rates actually have improved but improved much more for whites than for minorities, so the disparities have increased," said David Swanson, spokesman for ACORN. "Clearly lenders are making some effort to reach white borrowers and to reach upper-income neighborhoods that they are not making to reach lower-income and minority neighborhoods."

Metro Atlanta's minority populations have grown rapidly in recent years. One of every 10 people is Latino or Asian. And 29 percent of the people living in metro area are African-American, according to the most recent census figures.

Yet African-Americans and Latinos do not receive a proportional amount of mortgage loans, according to ACORN. The study did not include other minority groups.

African-Americans received 13 percent of all conventional mortgage loans in Atlanta in 2001, "significantly less than their ... share of the [metro] population," the study says.

Low- and moderate-income neighborhoods received about 13 percent of the conventional mortgages in 2001. Applicants from low-income neighborhoods were 3.2 times more likely to be denied, according to the study.

African-Americans and Latinos received more government-backed mortgages -- almost three times more than their share of conventional loans.

The study also found that upper-income African-Americans were denied about four times as often as whites in the same income category in 2001. Upper-income Latinos were denied twice as often. These trends largely mirrored those seen throughout the nation.

Mortgage bankers take issue with some of the findings presented by ACORN, a community organization that represents low- and moderate-income families. They say the study doesn't take into account those applications that don't specify a borrower's race.

Banks say they're still trying harder to reach out to minority borrowers. At Bank of America, for instance, about 27 percent of all its conventional home loans went to minorities in 2001, up slightly from 2000. And about 30 percent of the loans went to low- and moderate-income borrowers.

"Bank of America denied fewer home purchase loans to minority borrowers on a percentage basis in 2001 than in 2000," said Mary Welch, spokeswoman.

The lender also "received fewer applications for home purchase loans in 2001 than in 2000 from all consumer segments. Fewer applications mean fewer loans made," she said.

Applications by African-Americans, for example, dropped by 24 percent.

"We are not satisfied with the results ourselves," Welch said. "We are committed to improve in this area."

Are you an idiot? The reason these banks turn down more blacks and Hispanics for loans is because minorities are more likely to have bad credit. Did you know that whites are more likely to be turned down for loans than Asians? That is because Asians have better credit on average than whites.

Do you really think that banks are going to turn down business out of racial hatred? They are in it to make money and they don't care what color their customers are. All they care about is GREEN.

Can LEFT_THA_COAST get any dumber?