Author Topic: Hate = more attention Love = no one cares  (Read 781 times)

Doggystylin

Hate = more attention Love = no one cares
« on: October 03, 2002, 08:24:52 PM »
it seems like more people care about hate, and like to get into that shit more, and would rather hate than love, when theres a fight, oh everyone wants to see that shit, oh hell yeah, but when theres people makin peace..oh fuck that, i want to see some blood, i want to see some action, i want to see them cuss at eachother

threads on here that are peacefull get no more than 2 or 3 replies, hate threads get 2 or 3 pages, check your GOD DAMN selves...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

Re: Hate = more attention Love = no one cares
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2002, 08:27:37 PM »
its sad but tru,  fucked up society we live in aint it.  ya kno what,  fuck what every1 else is doin,  cuz tha only love that matters is those close to u an ur god.  concentrate on that dont get caught up in every1 else's hater cuz it will bring u down.  but its hard 2 avoid cuz its every where,  jus gotta do ya best

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2002, 08:47:17 PM »
yeah i see what your saying man

i think people just need to cool it with the instigation an short tempered responses and chat like adults

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2002, 08:55:02 PM »
I believe that people need to project their views so we can all learn from eachother.  We can build our knowledge base by either expanding on the opinions of others, or in offering our own viewpoint to the fold.  Asking questions without hidden barbs of sarcasm.  Nothing is gained in making weak, personal attacks.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 09:22:16 PM »
it seems like more people care about hate, and like to get into that shit more, and would rather hate than love, when theres a fight, oh everyone wants to see that shit, oh hell yeah, but when theres people makin peace..oh fuck that, i want to see some blood, i want to see some action, i want to see them cuss at eachother

threads on here that are peacefull get no more than 2 or 3 replies, hate threads get 2 or 3 pages, check your GOD DAMN selves...

Keep postin positive threads, and I'll keep reading and agreeing with you :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2002, 06:13:25 AM »
It's the devil, and that's for real. LOL.

the earth, by design, is removed from god's grace.  He can still help us, and influence us, but it's our choice.  Right now, satan has such a strong hold on the earth, because it's all he can get at.  He's trying to tempt us, and that's why it's so easy to screw up in this life.  If you don't believe me, lemme ask you some questions.

How easy is it to borrow money, to get in debt, and financially spin out of control?  Really, Really, Really easy.  Why? Because the devil wants that to happen.  Now, how easy is it to earn a great deal of money, so you can not have to worry about bills? Very, Very Hard.  

When  you go in a grocery store, you ever notice all the beer signs are in neon, and everything else is just a regular sign?  Why is that? Because they want it to be easier to access the beer, they don't want you to forget about beer, and become an alcoholic, waste your life away.  You don't see them with a bright neon sign on the vitamin aisle, do you? Or over the fruit?  Why not? Why aren't we promoting healthy foods like we promote poison?

Why is it, when I go buy cereal, I get coupons for a dollar off a carton of addicting cigarettes? Why, do they assume, since i'm buying cereal, that I want discount poison to smoke?  

Why do fattening foods taste good, while the most healthy foods taste bland?  Because they want you to be fat, out of shape, etc.

Why is it getting easier and easier to get a divorce, and to get married? Why is it that we can play around with our eternal future mate this way?  Because the devil wants to make important choices trivial.  

Why is it, that religions can't agree with each other?  Even if they have valid points that are identical, they never work together.  Why? Because satan lets us have a little truth, but then watches us distort it, so we think we're doing good by going to church, but in reality, we're heading in an opposite direction of god, even though our intentions are good.

Why is abortion so easy? They can figure out a way to poison an unborn fetus, but they can't figure out a way to give a baby vitamins.  Why is that?  

The whole world's like that.  You're exactly right, hate gets attention, and love gets dismissed.  You have to open your eyes, and see everythign in it's proper context.  Listen, Doggy, you and I are gonna live forever, and I mean that literally.  After we live earth, we will exist FOREVER... yet so much of our future is dependent on what we do here on earth.  80-90 years is NOTHING compared to eternity, we have existed already for millineum before even arriving here on earth.  When you see things in this perspective, love becomes more important, and hate becomes a joke.

1 love, peace~

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2002, 09:01:31 AM »
word up

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2002, 10:00:21 AM »
It's the devil, and that's for real. LOL.

the earth, by design, is removed from god's grace.  He can still help us, and influence us, but it's our choice.  Right now, satan has such a strong hold on the earth, because it's all he can get at.  He's trying to tempt us, and that's why it's so easy to screw up in this life.  If you don't believe me, lemme ask you some questions.

How easy is it to borrow money, to get in debt, and financially spin out of control?  Really, Really, Really easy.  Why? Because the devil wants that to happen.  Now, how easy is it to earn a great deal of money, so you can not have to worry about bills? Very, Very Hard.  

When  you go in a grocery store, you ever notice all the beer signs are in neon, and everything else is just a regular sign?  Why is that? Because they want it to be easier to access the beer, they don't want you to forget about beer, and become an alcoholic, waste your life away.  You don't see them with a bright neon sign on the vitamin aisle, do you? Or over the fruit?  Why not? Why aren't we promoting healthy foods like we promote poison?

Why is it, when I go buy cereal, I get coupons for a dollar off a carton of addicting cigarettes? Why, do they assume, since i'm buying cereal, that I want discount poison to smoke?  

Why do fattening foods taste good, while the most healthy foods taste bland?  Because they want you to be fat, out of shape, etc.

Why is it getting easier and easier to get a divorce, and to get married? Why is it that we can play around with our eternal future mate this way?  Because the devil wants to make important choices trivial.  

Why is it, that religions can't agree with each other?  Even if they have valid points that are identical, they never work together.  Why? Because satan lets us have a little truth, but then watches us distort it, so we think we're doing good by going to church, but in reality, we're heading in an opposite direction of god, even though our intentions are good.

Why is abortion so easy? They can figure out a way to poison an unborn fetus, but they can't figure out a way to give a baby vitamins.  Why is that?  

The whole world's like that.  You're exactly right, hate gets attention, and love gets dismissed.  You have to open your eyes, and see everythign in it's proper context.  Listen, Doggy, you and I are gonna live forever, and I mean that literally.  After we live earth, we will exist FOREVER... yet so much of our future is dependent on what we do here on earth.  80-90 years is NOTHING compared to eternity, we have existed already for millineum before even arriving here on earth.  When you see things in this perspective, love becomes more important, and hate becomes a joke.

1 love, peace~

yes yes, GREAT post, thank you trauma.