Author Topic: Trauma...  (Read 706 times)

UnstoppableForce

Trauma...
« on: November 16, 2003, 11:38:09 AM »
You forgot to reply to a coupe things, or maybe you're just a lil bitch who can't admit he's fuckin wrong.

Also, he cut taxes, and sent me a check for $500.00.  

I'm in Canada, so I don't know anything about this, but did you just get $500.00?  Or were you allowed to keep the $500.00 that you worked for anyway?

He cut taxes, so you didn't have to pay as many in.  Then, he also sent us a check for $500.00, since we had paid too many taxes the year before, also.  LOL.  Democrats see this as a bad thing, imagine that.

M Dogg, I won't take the time to quote what you said, because it would just perpetuate your bullshit.  I'll break it down simple.

A. The problem isn't that American's aren't paying enough taxes.  The problem is the government is spending too much money.  That's economics 101.  You want more social programs, free medicine, blah blah blah.  That's spending money.  Bush spent 87 million dollars in Iraq.  Clinton spent almost 60 million in Kosovo alone.  What's the difference?  87 Million dollars is less than 1 percent of the national tax base for the year.  Please, get off of it, it's not working.  

Again, take personal responsibility.  It's not my fault you need drugs.  Buy your own medicine.  Keep your hands out of my pocket.  

I can't wait until the economy keeps rising so you can see what a dumbass you are.  

A. You're a hypocrit for calling MDogg's post bullshit because yours is filled with it. 87 million? It's 87 BILLION you fuckin IDIOT.

B. So what percentage is that of the national tax base? ::)

C. If we can spend so much fuckin money on war, I don't see why we can't spend a little more on education and healthcare. Why is education only 2.9% of our budget spending?

D. Trauma don't talk about Economics 101 because quite frankly you're full of bullshit, and next time you make an argument please get your fuckin facts straight. The bullshit you say really shows why you're a Republican. I'm sure you still believe there are nuclear weapons to be found in Iraq, and that's our reason for being there. LMAO

And...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=43973
« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 08:20:26 PM by SandNigga »

Don Breezio

Re:Trauma...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 08:42:26 PM »
hahahaha lmao bitch finally got put in his place

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 08:52:30 PM »
You forgot to reply to a coupe things, or maybe you're just a lil bitch who can't admit he's fuckin wrong.

A. You're a hypocrit for calling MDogg's post bullshit because yours is filled with it. 87 million? It's 87 BILLION you fuckin IDIOT.

B. So what percentage is that of the national tax base? ::)

C. If we can spend so much fuckin money on war, I don't see why we can't spend a little more on education and healthcare. Why is education only 2.9% of our budget spending?

D. Trauma don't talk about Economics 101 because quite frankly you're full of bullshit, and next time you make an argument please get your fuckin facts straight. The bullshit you say really shows why you're a Republican. I'm sure you still believe there are nuclear weapons to be found in Iraq, and that's our reason for being there. LMAO

Sure, I'll reply to it.  

A., You're correct, it's 87 billion, that's what I meant to type.  Sorry, dont' know what I was thinking.

B.  Clinton ALSO spent 50 BILLION in Kosovo.  Look it up.  The Analogy is still correct: If Clinton can spend 50 billion in Kosovo, and you say nothing, why can't Bush spend 87 Billion rebuilding Iraq?  

C. That's STILL less than 1 percent of the nation tax base.  AGAIN, Look it up.  Don't just assume because I made a typo my logic was incorrect.  

D. The Constitution of the United States doesn't even provide for Healthcare, and it also doesn't provide for Schooling.  It provides for security against 1. the government, and 2. liberty from opression and invading forces.  That's why we don't spend more on education.  Raise your own fucking Kids.  As for 'spending' more on Healthcare, we spend 20% of our federal budget on Medicare, and Medicaid, as well as another 20% on Social Security benefits.  National Healthcare.  We only spend 18% of our budget on Military.  I'll bet your ignorant ass a. didn't know that and b. didn't know I knew that.

Now, apologize for assuming I fucked up.  My logic stands correct, just like it always does, cold hard numbers, motherfucker.  You made a post calling me out, and I just fucked you up.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 09:39:33 PM »
That's why we don't spend more on education.  Raise your own fucking Kids.

so you're saying that its ok for schools to have 25 year old text books, no heat, leaky roofs, toilets that dont flush, and teachers that dont do shit...cuz if thats the way high school is supposed to be then i my high school was right on target.

it wasnt a problem of people raising their own kids, it was a problem of no funding for our school and its 2,000 students.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 09:54:02 PM »
i agree with Don

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 12:15:18 AM »
That's why we don't spend more on education.  Raise your own fucking Kids.

so you're saying that its ok for schools to have 25 year old text books, no heat, leaky roofs, toilets that dont flush, and teachers that dont do shit...cuz if thats the way high school is supposed to be then i my high school was right on target.

it wasnt a problem of people raising their own kids, it was a problem of no funding for our school and its 2,000 students.

yep and all schools in america are like that....for fucks sake i live in cali and my school last year  and this year (with all the crazy ass budget problems) wasn't and isn't that fucked up.  some school funding comes your state and city.....i'm not 100% sure how much the federal government spends on education but i'm pretty damn sure that states/counties/and cities contribute as well.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 12:47:15 AM »
Trauma, please cut the bullshit.
You said the bill for Kosovo was $50 billion?
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/21/kosovo.costs/

Let me guess, you heard it wrong? ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 01:07:48 AM »
Raise your own fuckin kids? LMAO. Why don't we just shut schools down ,and everybody can be in the military. The whole nation could be the millitary. We wouldn't have to worry about what to spend our money on, since according to you healthcare and education don't deserve any money.

Raise your own fuckin kids? That sounds like something one would say that didn't have their parents there for them. Let me guess, one of your parents left or died. You're a sad being, reflecting your problems upon others.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 01:10:43 AM »

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2003, 11:58:02 AM »
Raise your own fuckin kids? That sounds like something one would say that didn't have their parents there for them. Let me guess, one of your parents left or died. You're a sad being, reflecting your problems upon others.

don't mind trauma...his uncle used to touch him when he was little

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2003, 11:39:53 PM »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2003, 11:40:38 PM »
Trauma, please cut the bullshit.
You said the bill for Kosovo was $50 billion?
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/21/kosovo.costs/

Let me guess, you heard it wrong? ::)

No response?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2003, 08:45:01 AM »
Damn, this is worth a BUMP

HIPPI

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2003, 01:39:02 PM »