Author Topic: Trauma...  (Read 709 times)

HIPPI

Re:Trauma...
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2003, 02:02:51 PM »
Your comment on "Raise your own fuckin kids"

Where do you think the government gets its tax dollars from? WOW. And you tell others to study Economics 101?!  :'(

Man, this SONNING thing is getting fun.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2003, 03:18:54 PM »
As of 1999 (Not counting any of the peacekeeping or reconstruction efforts), the figure was already estimated at 31.67billion pounds; that number converts to 56Billion U.S. dollars........ and that's just an estimate.  Factor in the money we've spent in Kosovo since... and you're well over my 50billion dollar claim.  Try again.  

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/476134.stm

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2003, 03:20:11 PM »
Your comment on "Raise your own fuckin kids"

Where do you think the government gets its tax dollars from? WOW. And you tell others to study Economics 101?!  :'(

Man, this SONNING thing is getting fun.

The point of the comment was, you should raise your own kids, not pay the government to do it for you.  Again, you're not intelligent enough to follow my conversations, so please just restrain your idiocy whenever you see my name involved.  

HIPPI

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2003, 03:47:32 PM »
You're an idiot. Not pay the government? LOL. Did you attend school?

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2003, 01:34:52 PM »
^ Again, a simple concept escapes your mind.  Please, do us all a favor and don't even comment if you don't understand it.  Damn.  

HIPPI

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2003, 01:37:08 PM »
Cut the bullshit, and quit cutting corners.

I asked a simple question: Did you attend school?

HIPPI

HIPPI

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 12:25:23 AM »
That's what I thought bitch. :-*

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 07:32:44 AM »
Trauma thinks he's sooooo smart and is superior to all of us. But if you're so superior and great why are you among the board's most hated posters? Are we jealous? You probably believe we are but you're hated because you're an arrogant, thinks-to-know-it-all,terribly biased and totally dislikable peace of shit. And remember that everytime someone calls you names.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2003, 07:38:12 AM »
Trauma thinks he's sooooo smart and is superior to all of us. But if you're so superior and great why are you among the board's most hated posters? Are we jealous? You probably believe we are but you're hated because you're an arrogant, thinks-to-know-it-all,terribly biased and totally dislikable peace of shit. And remember that everytime someone calls you names.

that's bullshit. he just has a different opinion than most of the people here. nothing wrong with stating an opinion. :-X

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2003, 07:40:09 AM »

that's bullshit. he just has a different opinion than most of the people here. nothing wrong with stating an opinion. :-X

Niet gedogen he Mauzip. Het poldermodel is uit de tijd! ;) :)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2003, 09:01:29 AM »

Niet gedogen he Mauzip. Het poldermodel is uit de tijd! ;) :)

Not tolerate he Mauzip.  The polder model is from the time

?????

JTSimon

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2003, 09:12:16 AM »
You probably believe we are but you're hated because you're an arrogant, thinks-to-know-it-all,terribly biased and totally dislikable peace of shit. And remember that everytime someone calls you names.

Trauma suffers from I'm an American syndrome  ;D

« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 09:12:36 AM by Max Powers »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2003, 10:55:37 AM »

And what's so good about being loved by a bunch of immature 13 year old kids who have no or few real friends, think the anonimity of the net makes them have an online age of 18 and a cool factor of 10?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2003, 11:31:05 AM »

And what's so good about being loved by a bunch of immature 13 year old kids who have no or few real friends, think the anonimity of the net makes them have an online age of 18 and a cool factor of 10?
What the fuck are you talking about ??? If it wasn't for the correct spelling i'd say you were A.G.