Author Topic: Trauma...  (Read 707 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Trauma...
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2003, 11:33:13 AM »
Trauma thinks he's sooooo smart and is superior to all of us. But if you're so superior and great why are you among the board's most hated posters? Are we jealous? You probably believe we are but you're hated because you're an arrogant, thinks-to-know-it-all,terribly biased and totally dislikable peace of shit. And remember that everytime someone calls you names.

that's bullshit. he just has a different opinion than most of the people here. nothing wrong with stating an opinion. :-X

Niet gedogen he Mauzip. Het poldermodel is uit de tijd! ;) :)

Not tolerate he Mauzip.  The polder model is from the time

?????

no no no...

Not right now mauzip. The Older Model is a she.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2003, 12:06:20 PM »
Trauma thinks he's sooooo smart and is superior to all of us. But if you're so superior and great why are you among the board's most hated posters? Are we jealous? You probably believe we are but you're hated because you're an arrogant, thinks-to-know-it-all,terribly biased and totally dislikable peace of shit. And remember that everytime someone calls you names.

And what's so good about being loved by a bunch of immature 13 year old kids who have no or few real friends, think the anonimity of the net makes them have an online age of 18 and a cool factor of 10?
What the fuck are you talking about ??? If it wasn't for the correct spelling i'd say you were A.G.
If you have a brain it's pretty fucking obvious what i meant. If you don't get it, it proves my point.
What made you think i was A.G?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2003, 12:22:56 PM »

And what's so good about being loved by a bunch of immature 13 year old kids who have no or few real friends, think the anonimity of the net makes them have an online age of 18 and a cool factor of 10?
What the fuck are you talking about ??? If it wasn't for the correct spelling i'd say you were A.G.
If you have a brain it's pretty fucking obvious what i meant. If you don't get it, it proves my point.
If you had a brain you'd have read I didn't think you were A.G. but the complete non-argument/untopical question you made/asked was quite like him. Only difference is you didn't use 'gangsta' language like he does. (or did) But then,what much of a dope,impressive name is Charlie Brown? Not really gangsta either,so your spelling suits your completely fantasy-less name very well. Then to remember that isn't even your real name but one you made up,makes me worry even more about your mental health.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 12:24:31 PM by Morgoth Bauglir »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2003, 06:22:46 PM »

If you had a brain you'd have read I didn't think you were A.G. but the complete non-argument/untopical question you made/asked was quite like him. Only difference is you didn't use 'gangsta' language like he does. (or did) But then,what much of a dope,impressive name is Charlie Brown? Not really gangsta either,so your spelling suits your completely fantasy-less name very well. Then to remember that isn't even your real name but one you made up,makes me worry even more about your mental health.
Okay sorry my English wasn't that great, i've been drinking all day, i know you didn't think i was A.G, i meant how did i remind you of A.G.

And how was what i said untopical? You attacked Trauma, pretty fucking harshly, and i made a response to your comment that Trauma cannot be smarter, superior or greater than you simply because a bunch of sad, pathetic, kids on the internet, hate him. Why do you think he needs your love and respect to be a smart or great person? Do you think in the real world he hangs around people who are around half his age (but think they're really mature, when they're clearly not), who don't have the social skills to make friends in the real world so sit behind a computer screen where they can pretend they're cool and don't get bullied in school? I doubt it.
You then attack the name i have on a message board, assuming it can't honestly be my real name, when you don't have a fucking clue who i am (maybe i chose it because it is my real name, maybe i'm a big Peanuts fan, maybe i love coke n' herion, maybe all three, who knows? not you. Also, you're on a hiphop message board, learn your history of that artform and you'd find a few Charlie Browns were quite big in it). And who the fuck are you to take the piss out of my name? Wow, you're so cool, you've got a name of some monster from warhammer or some other gay shit like that. The kids who were into that got serious beatings when i was at school. The fact that you're clearly some middle class, probably white dude, makes me think what the fuck are you doing on a hip hop message board? As you probably can't relate to being African-American and haven't had to struggle as 'the system' was geared towards helping you the most. You've probably been listening to rap for long enough now that you've brainwashed yourself into thinking you can relate to what 90% of what emcees rap about, when in reality you can't. This really makes me worry about your mental health.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2003, 05:10:35 AM »

Okay sorry my English wasn't that great, i've been drinking all day, i know you didn't think i was A.G, i meant how did i remind you of A.G.

And how was what i said untopical? You attacked Trauma, pretty fucking harshly, and i made a response to your comment that Trauma cannot be smarter, superior or greater than you simply because a bunch of sad, pathetic, kids on the internet, hate him. Why do you think he needs your love and respect to be a smart or great person? Do you think in the real world he hangs around people who are around half his age (but think they're really mature, when they're clearly not), who don't have the social skills to make friends in the real world so sit behind a computer screen where they can pretend they're cool and don't get bullied in school? I doubt it.
You then attack the name i have on a message board, assuming it can't honestly be my real name, when you don't have a fucking clue who i am (maybe i chose it because it is my real name, maybe i'm a big Peanuts fan, maybe i love coke n' herion, maybe all three, who knows? not you. Also, you're on a hiphop message board, learn your history of that artform and you'd find a few Charlie Browns were quite big in it). And who the fuck are you to take the piss out of my name? Wow, you're so cool, you've got a name of some monster from warhammer or some other gay shit like that. The kids who were into that got serious beatings when i was at school. The fact that you're clearly some middle class, probably white dude, makes me think what the fuck are you doing on a hip hop message board? As you probably can't relate to being African-American and haven't had to struggle as 'the system' was geared towards helping you the most. You've probably been listening to rap for long enough now that you've brainwashed yourself into thinking you can relate to what 90% of what emcees rap about, when in reality you can't. This really makes me worry about your mental health.

Very interesting story! I'll get myself some crisps to read it again. ::)  Oh and I can surely relate to shooting people up ...where did you ever get that from? I ain't American,my friend....I haven't been raised in a racially-prejudiced society. By the way, the only mental health problem I have is that I'm a great fan of Disney-movies......hardly gangsta is it?

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2003, 05:30:07 AM »

Very interesting story! I'll get myself some crisps to read it again. ::)  Oh and I can surely relate to shooting people up ...where did you ever get that from? I ain't American,my friend....I haven't been raised in a racially-prejudiced society. By the way, the only mental health problem I have is that I'm a great fan of Disney-movies......hardly gangsta is it?

I only added the last few sentences in response to your last post. And when did i say anything about shooting people up? And being a fan of Disney movies doesn't mean you have a mental health problem, Dumbo is probably in my top 5 films of all time 8).

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2003, 02:24:16 PM »
He's still thinking about his 'best boy off class' answer as well as an non-sense argument to prove you 'wrong'.