Author Topic: WWIII Is Comin  (Read 1420 times)

Pillow

Re: WWIII Is Comin
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2002, 02:31:24 PM »
na, WWIII aint in tha works
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2002, 03:15:02 PM »

I'd also like to add that America has been in great fear of a unified middle east, arab-Islamic World ever since the first World War.  Many countries have feared this potentiality.  America has used it's special forces, secret world police, to prop up one Islamic nation against another.  People wonder why there is always fighting in the Middle East but I agree with what political scientist Jordan Maxwell has said:  "America is the most powerful nation in the history of the world.  If they really wanted to put an end to fighting in the Middle East it could be done; but America doesn't want this.  America has specifically designed for the Middle East to be at war with eachother.  This ensures that due to decades of battle, the nations America fears will always be inferior;  unstable economically and beaten up militarily.

i will never agree with a post here on WCC more than the one above

Infinite blesses us again, that post is 100% on the mark
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2002, 04:14:44 PM »
Thats some crazy info M Dogg. I never knew that thing about the presidents being assassinated if their year elected is 0.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2002, 07:59:09 PM »
Thats some crazy info M Dogg. I never knew that thing about the presidents being assassinated if their year elected is 0.

Not assassinated... but dying in office. The only exceptions were FDR who died in office but wasn't killed so he still counts, the guy elected in 1920, 'cause it was the Roaring 20's and things were great and Reagon who was actually shot and saved at the hospital in 1982 so he almost died. I remember some people thinking that Bush should win just so Gore wouldn't get killed, LOL, now it's almost like a count down until Bush is shot down. I'm a history major so it's gotta come in handy sometimes.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2002, 06:16:18 AM »

The UK will have more information widely available to the public tommorow... this may well change the stance taken by ourselves and many other countries.

Um, actually, Blair apparently came out today and slammed Iraq,apparently he's behind america 100%...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2002, 06:27:31 AM »

Um, actually, Blair apparently came out today and slammed Iraq,apparently he's behind america 100%...

Yea  :-/ Blair Really Needs To Get His Tongue Outta Bush's Arse.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2002, 08:11:14 AM »

yup it came as promised.

they released a dossier freely available on the internet.
all the political parties are split along the strangest lines.... very bizzarre.

min0rity

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2002, 06:43:43 AM »
the day that bush dies...is the day i will be throwing up peace....

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 06:42:00 PM »
All these dumb mutha fuckaz who don't understand why we made an attack on Afganhistan need to understand that it WASN'T an attack on AFGANHISTAN.  It was on the Taliban government and Osama Bin Laden.  

And do you people think it's a bad idea that American wants to attack Iraq?  Okay, we just sit back and let them do their thing.  Then when you people in Europe get chemical warfare used against you, you'll be quick to cry for help from America.  You know Saddam has got that shit and he WILL use it.  We need to take him out of power because he is a threat to the whole world and our existence.

Pillow

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 07:42:32 PM »
All these dumb mutha fuckaz who don't understand why we made an attack on Afganhistan need to understand that it WASN'T an attack on AFGANHISTAN.  It was on the Taliban government and Osama Bin Laden.  

And do you people think it's a bad idea that American wants to attack Iraq?  Okay, we just sit back and let them do their thing.  Then when you people in Europe get chemical warfare used against you, you'll be quick to cry for help from America.  You know Saddam has got that shit and he WILL use it.  We need to take him out of power because he is a threat to the whole world and our existence.

amen to that

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 07:46:46 PM »

1. And do you people think it's a bad idea that American wants to attack Iraq?  

2.Then when you people in Europe get chemical warfare used against you, you'll be quick to cry for help from America.

3. You know Saddam has got that shit and he WILL use it.

4.  We need to take him out of power because he is a threat to the whole world and our existence.

1. yes
2. Iraq doesnt have the capabilities to reach Europe
3. no i dont,
4. no he's not

Either the Govt or CNN has done its job with you

Which one of the above has brainwashed u?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 07:52:48 PM »
Man.  ^^ You keep bringing that up.  Contrary to what your young mind might believe, you're not smarter than 80% of america.  The government is not brainwashing us.  Cnn in not brainwashing us.  Do you honestly, deep down believe what you're saying?  You are in essence saying that we're all brainwashed, but YOU, YOU! You're too smart! You're too smart to be brainwashed!!!!

Sometimes I feel, standing back, that you are the one brainwashed.  You're brainwashed to be negative, and critical, of everything america does.  You can't see good.  And you think you're intelligent when you point out negative aspects of america, but in reality, an intelligent man would be able to see the positive and the negative, and since positive will forever be superior to negative in any situation, would dwell on the positive.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2002, 08:22:13 PM »
unless u plan on refuting any of my points, dont discuss my post

thank you

i dont accept your war mongering

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 08:27:42 PM »
Man.  ^^ You keep bringing that up.  Contrary to what your young mind might believe, you're not smarter than 80% of america.  The government is not brainwashing us.  Cnn in not brainwashing us.  Do you honestly, deep down believe what you're saying?  You are in essence saying that we're all brainwashed, but YOU, YOU! You're too smart! You're too smart to be brainwashed!!!!

Sometimes I feel, standing back, that you are the one brainwashed.  You're brainwashed to be negative, and critical, of everything america does.  You can't see good.  And you think you're intelligent when you point out negative aspects of america, but in reality, an intelligent man would be able to see the positive and the negative, and since positive will forever be superior to negative in any situation, would dwell on the positive.  

^^^^ Ignorance is bliss.  Close your eyes to oppression and then knock down the efforts of solemn man who are messengers of what they see.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2002, 07:38:35 AM »
....so you don't think that Saddam has capabilities to reach Euruope, huh?  He's got germ and chemical warfare which can easily spread throughout the entire world.  .....whoops, that's the brainwashing talking again...