Author Topic: List of Governments America has Overthrown  (Read 1919 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
List of Governments America has Overthrown
« on: October 03, 2002, 06:49:19 PM »
America, as it's duty in policing the world at home and abroad, has played a large role in regime changes in Iran, Chile, Grenada, South Vietnam, Philipines, Nicaraqua, Panama, and Serbia.  

Where in the constitution is the government given the power to disrupt the stability of a government it dislikes?

America has been planting the seeds of dissention in foriegn nations ever since World War 1.  We do not need to be meddling in other countries business!  We simply need to protect our own borders.  

People wonder how a nation seperated by two of the largest oceans can live everyday in fear and high alert.  A great quote from Nixon offers an explanation....

"People don't go to the ballots and vote because they like you.  People vote because of fear.  Kennedy was loved because the Cuban Missle Crisis had the country in fear.  That's what made him who he was."

Whether it's Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, or the Al Queda network, the government will use the vehicle of mass media to scare voters into the ballot box.  People unthinkingly believe that if we do not project a unified front against a global threat, we will be consumed by it.  Therefore, a country in fear stands behind their leader, their president.  George Bush knows this.  So don't plan on the high alert of terrorism being lifted any time soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

HBKid_Jr

Re: List of Governments America has Overthrown
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2002, 06:52:29 PM »
if u hate america why dont u jus leave.  if your hatred for this country is so strong nothing should prevent you from leaving

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2002, 07:00:35 PM »
if u hate america why dont u jus leave.  if your hatred for this country is so strong nothing should prevent you from leaving

yawn...my favourite argument

"if u dont like it why dont u leave"

that tough American talk, ahh, nuthin beats it

where did PG say he didnt like America, he, as any sane and intelligent person would do, is criticizing the evil American foreign policy, instead of ignoring what PG said, how about u actually listen to what he said and figure out hes speakin the 100% undisputed truth?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2002, 07:06:01 PM »

yawn...my favourite argument

"if u dont like it why dont u leave"

that tough American talk, ahh, nuthin beats it

where did PG say he didnt like America, he, as any sane and intelligent person would do, is criticizing the evil American foreign policy, instead of ignoring what PG said, how about u actually listen to what he said and figure out hes speakin the 100% undisputed truth?
his other post have lead me to believe he truly hates america so i am jus askin a simple question here.  it he hates it so much than we does he still enjoy tha freedoms of tha country.  nothing positive about america has ever come out of his mouth.  see it once an a while he spoke on tha positves of tha country maybe i would care what he has to say but as it stands he has not.  he hates it here so much an still enjoys tha freedoms offered to him

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 07:06:09 PM »
"to provide for the common defense"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2002, 07:07:38 PM »
oh yea,  can ya please  get off infinite/PG's nuts.  im sure he can defend himself an answer questions posed to him

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2002, 07:15:51 PM »
omg this shit is so god damn repetative....infinite posts some shit...., someone says leave if u dont like it....tech comes in defends it like its his life....others jump in....blah blah blah...i definitley need to make some moves in my life, i cant go on like this...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2002, 07:30:16 PM »

his other post have lead me to believe he truly hates america so i am jus askin a simple question here.  it he hates it so much than we does he still enjoy tha freedoms of tha country.  nothing positive about america has ever come out of his mouth.  see it once an a while he spoke on tha positves of tha country maybe i would care what he has to say but as it stands he has not.  he hates it here so much an still enjoys tha freedoms offered to him

I am not on trial here.  The subject at hand here had nothing to do with me and everything to do with America's corrupt foriegn policy.  If you want to get personal, and on top of that hyperbolize the friendship that exists between myself and my brother in faith (Tech) then I will respond likewise...

Sam... You have already lost the argument.  It is over.  You have limited knowledge of the subject at hand and therefore you have thrown your hands up in the air; and proven to be morally exempt of doing any justice to the subject at hand.  In your desperate attempt to salvage your battered image you once had for your government (your god) you have been reduced to placing words in my mouth and then defiently knocking down your own creation.

Want to get personal... You are representing what is the internal decay of American society.  Our American way, written by John Locke and the founders of this country.  Decided that man's natural inclination was towards wrongdoing, and that if we could consume them in making money, cheap stimulants, chasing pussy, and competing in a capatalistic market; then maybe we can control this beasts of men.  So then, consequently, when someone like me tries to educate the common man; you become angry.  Why must you critisize the efforts of solemn men who have undertaken the task of rejuvenating the battered psyches and shattered images man has assumed for himself?

My deepest roots are in modes of religious trancendence and that often leads to political opposition.  If the polotics are not just and fair. Therefore what I speak is seductive, real.  It should be real to rootless and alienated young people disenchanted with existential meaningless, disgusted with flaccid bodies and dissatisfied with the status quo.  

But you have been irretrievably brainwashed.  The mass media has done it's job with you.  You believe that your true inclination is to do wrong!  Just like John Locke wanted it.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2002, 07:41:15 PM »
oh yea,  can ya please  get off infinite/PG's nuts.  im sure he can defend himself an answer questions posed to him

your comment wasnt legitimate in the first place, so it is not PGs responsibility to legitimize your weak comment, it is my responsibility to make u understand your comment was dumb

and Doggy, shut up.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2002, 07:44:02 PM »

your comment wasnt legitimate in the first place, so it is not PGs responsibility to legitimize your weak comment, it is my responsibility to make u understand your comment was dumb

and Doggy, shut up.....

hey its the truth bitch!, lol...i swear....this shit is like a never ending cycle. and its so damn annoying, lets make this spot called the aruments of engelwood, jake, tech, infinite and his imaginary buddy.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2002, 07:48:00 PM »
LOL @ this. Yall are all gonna grow up to be bitter old men, because you'd rather dwell on criticising wrong things.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, yall still wont listen.  You don't get anything done complaining, or attacking someting.  The next Revolution will come from within. If you don't like how something's done, attacking it will never change it.  Living your life as an example of the RIGHT way to do things is the first step towards making the world a better place.  The government's messed up, but you know what? The people living in america who don't tell their congressmen what they want don't help any.  When was the last time you told a congressmen, or your local city county government, what they were doing right?  Without reinforcement, they're never gonna know which way to run the country.  

Example:

If a kid doesn't know how to drive a car, you have two ways to teach him. You can put him in the car, then bitch everytime he does something wrong, and risk the ruin of him wrecking the car.  

Or.

You can tell him beforehand how to drive, explain to him how things work, etc. And when he gets in the car the first time, he's gonna be 100 times better than if you had just criticised him.

It's a simple concept.  I'm surprised yall haven't heard of it.  Positive reinforcement?  

I repeat, attacking something, or criticising, never, ever, ever, EVER works.  And anybody with half a brain should know that.  The revolution will come from within.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2002, 07:48:47 PM »
hows it the truth?

i agree with 99% of the shit Infinite/PG say...so when some dude tries to diminish their significance or attempt to dissmiss em irrationally , i defend PGs beliefs

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2002, 07:56:07 PM »
hows it the truth?

i agree with 99% of the shit Infinite/PG say...so when some dude tries to diminish their significance or attempt to dissmiss em irrationally , i defend PGs beliefs

umm? hello? are you awake? wtf are you talkin about?, do you know what IM talkin about?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2002, 08:01:06 PM »
It is obvious what is being done here.  I have started a thread expressing idea's that are outside your mental reach.  Therefore, Tom had to change the subject, so that the level of convesation could descend low enough that he could poke wholes in it.

I will not make allowances for people who critisize out of a lack of knowledge and understanding.  If you do not understand what I am speaking on then wiegh it objectively on it's own merit.  But don't think that you can get by making left-handed, mentally abbreviated counter-arguments.

Eldridge Cleaver

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2002, 08:03:48 PM »
^^ Your entire vendetta is flawed, which I thoroughly documented above, but I guess that's outside your box.  You'd rather keep shadowboxing.  GO GET EM, BUDDY!!! TAKE ON THE GOVERNMENT, LOL.

Brian was born a christian white guy.  LOL.  By the age of 18, he had thoroughly discarded Jesus Christ and the Most powerful government in the world.  Anybody else see something wrong here?

Somebody's got an authority problem.