Author Topic: Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts  (Read 1300 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2003, 12:43:52 AM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

No joke but the mexicans in my school would fill their backpacks up with everything from chocolate milk, juice, ketchup packets, napkins, etc... funny shit... I think they sent the items to their relatives in mexico

man that's sad.

but i feel more sorry for you though......what a cruel heart

How is me stating my observation and reality make me cruel? There's people all over the worlds worse off than that. I feel bad for all of them.

so you show your 'sorrow' by laughing at them

shit not only are you insecure and easy to fuck with, but you're either a) a cruel son of a bitch or b) someone who doesn't know how to express  his own feelings

stfu...you know you laugh at them all the time...you probably sit there with your friends (the 1 or 2 you may have) and make fun of the 4 people on earth that are poorer than you are and hope they dont come across a quarter laying on the ground

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2003, 12:47:26 AM »
^

daaaaammn and i thought i bo was the unfunniest sob on this board, congradulations you now hold the title of dubcc's worst comedian......

take a note kid.....jokes are only funny when there's truth behind them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2003, 12:49:02 AM »
^

daaaaammn and i thought i bo was the unfunniest sob on this board, congradulations you now hold the title of dubcc's worst comedian......

take a note kid.....jokes are only funny when there's truth behind them

well i guess we better check the charts! the statistics are in...you are officially the biggest idiot on this board! (with trauma and jome coming in close behind you)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2003, 12:52:52 AM »
okay , if YOU say so  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2003, 12:54:20 AM »
okay , if YOU say so  ::)

well i could be wrong but wasnt it you who said that the charts were always right and what you see didnt mean shit? fucking dumbshit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2003, 12:59:54 AM »
i said a census is the most acurrate account for something, and even that is flawed

lol you're seriouly acting like one of my mom's day care kids......if i told you "you're a boy " in a condesending voice you'd probably reply by saying, no i'm not!

Don Breezio

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2003, 01:05:24 AM »
i said a census is the most acurrate account for something, and even that is flawed

lol you're seriouly acting like one of my mom's day care kids......if i told you "you're a boy " in a condesending voice you'd probably reply by saying, no i'm not!

lmao...if i remember right it was you who said that the statistics show that canada has less diversity than the us...even though you can go to canada and see shitloads of minorities all over the place...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2003, 01:10:49 AM »
yeah and i stand by that

and so what if you can go there and see many minorities

utah statistically is one of the whitest states in the US....but you can still go there and see many minorities (japanese and mexican) there.

Don Breezio

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2003, 01:11:28 AM »
yeah and i stand by that

and so what if you can go there and see many minorities

utah statistically is one of the whitest states in the US....but you can still go there and see many minorities (japanese and mexican) there.

which proves my point...statistics dont mean shit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2003, 01:17:58 AM »
no it just means you're a paranoid white boy who doesn't know shit.

everyone of those minorities are accounted for and are apart of those statistics.......it's just that they stick out like a sore thumb to you white people  in places like the great white north

Don Breezio

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2003, 01:19:51 AM »
no it just means you're a paranoid white boy who doesn't know shit.

everyone of those minorities are accounted for and are apart of those statistics.......it's just that they stick out like a sore thumb to you white people  in places like the great white north

to us white people...so a black dude doesnt see mexicans and asians walking around...all he sees is one color is that it? next are you gonna tell me all black ppl are color blind? nothing has anything to do with what color i am...all im saying is that just because we have a higher amount of people in our minorities doesnt mean we are more racially diverse.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2003, 01:22:47 AM »
we have a higher amount of people in our minorities doesnt mean we are more racially diverse.

lol .........ladies and gentlemen chris rock

Don Breezio

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2003, 01:25:14 AM »
we have a higher amount of people in our minorities doesnt mean we are more racially diverse.

lol .........ladies and gentlemen chris rock

that made no sense but to explain...having a higher percentage of mexicans, asians, blacks, middle eastern ppl doesnt mean we are more racially diverse...it just means we have more of them...canada has the same minorities we do...and less people living there...so therefore if less people are living there and they have less people in each minority group it = the same diversity...any fool can see that...you may be a dumbmotherfucker but if i slow down for you im sure even you can understand that.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2003, 01:38:32 AM »
^^^ Why do you write a whole paragraph when you can just write the word PROPORTIONAL?

Don Breezio

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2003, 01:40:34 AM »
^^^ Why do you write a whole paragraph when you can just write the word PROPORTIONAL?

he doesnt seem to understand when you say it really simple...you have to break down every little detail for this guy...and he's still going to disagree with me at some point...thats the sad shit about it..