Author Topic: Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts  (Read 1309 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2003, 01:43:39 AM »
Canada is diverse, but not as diverse as the US is.

Don Breezio

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2003, 01:44:45 AM »

i disagree...but i've already stated why and its almost 2 am...and i have school in the morning so im going to bed...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2003, 01:54:05 AM »
we have a higher amount of people in our minorities doesnt mean we are more racially diverse.

lol .........ladies and gentlemen chris rock

that made no sense but to explain...having a higher percentage of mexicans, asians, blacks, middle eastern ppl doesnt mean we are more racially diverse...it just means we have more of them...canada has the same minorities we do...and less people living there...so therefore if less people are living there and they have less people in each minority group it = the same diversity...any fool can see that...you may be a dumbmotherfucker but if i slow down for you im sure even you can understand that.

First you say the US and Canada are equal when it comes to diversity, and now you say Canada is more diverse. Make up your mind. If you want to prove a point, you can't keep changing your mind about what you're trying to prove. Only the president of the US can do that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2003, 08:30:10 AM »

First you say the US and Canada are equal when it comes to diversity, and now you say Canada is more diverse. Make up your mind. If you want to prove a point, you can't keep changing your mind about what you're trying to prove. Only the president of the US can do that.

::shits pants::

never thought i'd say this but i agree with sand nigga

don breezio....the next time you call me an idiot you might want to know about Govenor Elect Arnold , Emmitt Till, and the racial make up of two countries.....when it comes to something like population there's NO way you can dismiss 2 national censuses  becuase you have a different opinion....that's like me saying  "i think dr. dre is richer than puffy cuz i say them both at the laker game and puffy borrowed a dollar for hot dog" oh yeah arn't you the one who came in here statistics about the gun deaths........yeah that's right , when i ratio'd them shits out turns out they were the same percent...so if you don't beleive in statistics......wtf was THAT shit about? lol like sand nigga said make up your mind if you want to make a point.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2003, 11:15:17 AM »
we have a higher amount of people in our minorities doesnt mean we are more racially diverse.

lol .........ladies and gentlemen chris rock

that made no sense but to explain...having a higher percentage of mexicans, asians, blacks, middle eastern ppl doesnt mean we are more racially diverse...it just means we have more of them...canada has the same minorities we do...and less people living there...so therefore if less people are living there and they have less people in each minority group it = the same diversity...any fool can see that...you may be a dumbmotherfucker but if i slow down for you im sure even you can understand that.

at no point in my argument have i ever said canada was more diverse, in fact my entire point back when this conversation started like 2 months ago was that canada and the US are equally diverse.

and DJC, you need to get off my ass because i asked a simple question...is it my fault that my school never taught black history? no, and i have already told you exactly how it works, as sandnigga said. its proportional. as far as arnold goes...im sorry that tv and radio is so full of bullshit that i would rather not ruin the very little free time i have. you may go to college & work full time too but there is one difference...i actually have friends that i have to make time for too. so if you're going to attack someone for not being up on current events...make sure its someone who actually has the time to watch them and actually does watch tv and/or listen to the radio. right now you attacking me for that is about the same as me attacking a retarded kid because he talks funny...he can't help it either way.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2003, 01:04:10 PM »
o shit someone said you looked liek this Licolen,

LMA0 its TIMMAY!!!!!
Well someone was wrong. That's a character from South Park right?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2003, 01:04:55 PM »
Oh yeah, thanks for ruining my thread about a movie guys. Can one of the mods just lock this?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2003, 12:39:47 AM »
well licolen we got dumb white cracker ass trailor acoholic redneck father beating children ass Breezihoe getting racial, and just being stupid, and why the fuck is SandNigga always being racial for and he aint got banned or atleast warned? but yet NIK gets banned for sonning a few Brits??? and plus this section doesnt have mods.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2003, 09:01:03 AM »
^preach

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2003, 10:57:10 AM »
This really was a great film, but to be honest it was never gonna be anything but:

One of the most interesting men in modern history + spike lee + denzel washington = pretty much assured dopeness

The only problem I assume they had was cutting the film down to a watchable length. I like how Spike Lee didn't shy away from showing the post Mecca contradictions of Malcolm, which I think many film makers would have left out.

Don Breezio

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2003, 11:09:16 AM »
well licolen we got dumb white cracker ass trailor acoholic redneck father beating children ass Breezihoe getting racial, and just being stupid, and why the fuck is SandNigga always being racial for and he aint got banned or atleast warned? but yet NIK gets banned for sonning a few Brits??? and plus this section doesnt have mods.

you wanna tell me how im being racist? cuz at no point did i ever say anything racist in my arguement

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2003, 04:47:51 PM »
well chalk up liar to your repitior as well,lol

Defiance

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2003, 06:36:00 PM »

Because Overseer is an idiot...Sand Nigga AKA Jamal has been banned over 5 times, and hasn't changed a bit, but he gets to stay...I school Overseer and Bez on Circumcisions, and I get banned...LoL

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2003, 08:24:44 PM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

dont tell me that wasent aimed at mexicans if your do your a fucking idiot

SONNED.

Don Breezio

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2003, 09:53:59 PM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

dont tell me that wasent aimed at mexicans if your do your a fucking idiot

SONNED.

lmao yes that was aimed at mexicans you are correct, sorry i forgot, but why is it ok for you to call me a cracker (or anyone else on this board for that matter) but not ok for me to make a joke about mexicans, we've been through this before, if you can call me cracker i will say something equally as bad...you fuckin spick