Author Topic: Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop  (Read 2172 times)

cookie

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2003, 12:40:50 AM »
snoop has to pay up cuz he claims crip on wax but doesnt roll with anyone do the math

I also dont think snoop wants trouble with the eastside crips, they the craziest. Mafia IV Life records,sum real eastside crips, mainstreet 98 mafia crips and that is tray dees family that had their artists killed a year ago cuzz of some g shit...

snoop dogg got to cum bac to that westcoast sound also

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2003, 12:43:38 AM »
i want to see 50's reaction to this. i bet 50 wouldnt even talk shit about tray dee.

cookie

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2003, 12:51:19 AM »
of course not but 50 cent is a nys nicca and they got their own niccas u feel me but nobody out there will fuck with tha eastside and thatz real talk.

snoop,tray deee and too cool from mafia 4 life did a song dissing jayo and his dago rep called gets my bang on and undergreound song ,there is no way jayo would even comment while them eastside niccas are involved .if it was snoop and the g unit dissing bullet locco u know the nicca would have words.

its down to snoop and where he wants to go,niccas should let him do his thing, but if he is not paying his artists then that is not cool

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2003, 12:56:56 AM »
Tray Deee:  And tell him he can even get G-Unit since he’s on their nuts. He can name his squad the DPG Unit, since he’s on 50 Cent’s and Chingy’s nuts. Get 50 Cent and his boys, too!

Allhiphop.com: Man, you are hysterical!

Tray Deee:  He can get G-Unit and the Chingy posse against Tray Deee and the Eastside Crips.

LMAO...
Tray Deee just made Snoop look 4 feet tall...lol

Hatesrats 2oooTre

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2003, 02:00:14 AM »
dude you ever see that howard stern show when the eastsidaz went on, and they were like interviewing them, and howard asked tray dee how many times he beat ppl up,stabbing,and shootings.. etc... and he said he beat up over 500 people, got stabbed nine times or some shit, and shot a few times .
this motjherfuckers fucking insane "murder be my hobby".

you ever hear that treach interview with juliog.

treach = "the west coast, they tell a story that  east coast dont go through... u have ur shooters out here, ur killers ur wildness, ur buck wild and all this, but out there its a  different mentality .. its a whole different mentality. and a lot of people when they first start hearing west coast groups from out here , they thought 'oh they just exaggerating, they cant be that bad out there', until you go out there and you see whats going on."

tray dee will womp on 50.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 02:05:01 AM by justin718 »

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2003, 02:25:52 AM »

ohhhh shittt.. i cant speak on it right now.. but this shit is going to get nassssty :(

'orrible it had to go this way.. snoop is fucked..

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2003, 02:37:16 AM »
WADDUP CUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGG TRAY DEEE ALL MUTHA FUCCIN DAY NI66A!!!! BIGG TRAY DEE AND THA EASTSIDE CRIPS MAINSTREET MAFIA IV LIFE,FOE LIFE!!!!!!!!!! THATSS WHUT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!! UHUU HUH!!!!! FUCC THAT GUNIT AND PIMP GOLD WEARING SSHIT, FUCC THAT PIMP SSHIT.TRAY DEE AND IV LIFE NEED TO DROP SOME SHIT NOW CUZZ YOUNG BUCC GOIN TO SHIT THA HELL ON G UNITS BUCK TOO

THATSS ON SOUTH CENTRAL LA GANGSTA CAPITOL OF THE WORLD. DO OR DIE CRIP OR CRY!! FUCC ALL SSTANKY ASS SLOB DIERUZS OFFBRANDS OOH LAS SNOOPS AND DEAD FAGS!! OL FAKE ASS NIGGASS BESST SSTOP TRYIN TO C WALK IF U AINT BANGIN AINT NO SSENSSE IN HANGIN LIKE SNOOP ITS A WAY OF LIFE U GET ON DA SSTREETSS NIGGA. BITCH ASS SNOOP WHO AINT DOWN FOR HIS NIGGAS, XZIBIT THA SSAME HE NEED TO QUIT C WALKIN. NIGGA SSLOB ASS NIGGA FAGGOT DIC SSUCKING ASS LICK BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2003, 04:49:40 AM »
NIGGA SSLOB ASS NIGGA FAGGOT DIC SSUCKING ASS LICK BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this sentence says enough about your IQ. And it could have been a kurupt line!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2003, 05:05:27 AM »
Too bad it's this heated... But Tray's got some real good points there, especially regarding Snoop's "westcoast" music and being on G-Unit's nuts. All the badmouthing I dunno about... Hard to tell the truth about how Snoop really is.

But that fighting shit... That's str8 up bullshit. Ain't nobody gonna end up in any octagon... Get real! ::)

That shit he said about E-White, RBX & Soopafly was totally useless though. Tray's beef ain't with them, why is he callin out their names?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2003, 06:29:46 AM »
That shit he said about E-White, RBX & Soopafly was totally useless though. Tray's beef ain't with them, why is he callin out their names?
yeah, calling out them, 50 and Chingy was pointless to the fullest and lol @ shit like "tray dee will womp on 50. ".. they don't even have beef, what u talking about acting like 50 just called him out or shit

Jome

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2003, 07:20:06 AM »

snoop is fucked..

lol damn..  :-\

TrayC mashed pretty hard on him, I strongly doubt Snoop will make "Pimp Slapped 3"...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2003, 07:53:10 AM »
I hope all of this will come to a good end.I'm not going to say what they should do,but please let them sort it out. A Snoop/Tray Deee beef would be such a pity.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

SGV

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2003, 08:58:22 AM »
lol @ shit like "tray dee will womp on 50. ".. they don't even have beef, what u talking about acting like 50 just called him out or shit
LMAO. Captain Save A Hoe right here.

"Someone is talking about 50, I must go save him!"

Haha. Mark.

Anyway. Tray Deee is just saying the real, IMO. He's not dissing Chingy or 50, he's saying, Snoop can bring WHOEVER he wants. Regardless of it's 50, G-Unit, Chingy, Don Juan, Soopa etc. Tray Deee is down for his, he's just testng Snoop. Yea, he did diss Soopa, RBX and E-White, but maybe he's telling the truth. What if they are wannabees? I don't know if they are, he does though. I'd like to see where this goes from here, just too bad that Tray Deee will never get mainstream exposure again.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2003, 11:22:44 AM »
lol @ shit like "tray dee will womp on 50. ".. they don't even have beef, what u talking about acting like 50 just called him out or shit
LMAO. Captain Save A Hoe right here.

"Someone is talking about 50, I must go save him!"

Haha. Mark.

lol quoting just parts of posts like u usually do again..?

it's like it always is when u try to refer to a post.. if it wasn't for the rest of that post u refering to ur post would at least make a bit sense, but since there is the rest it doesn't..

I still couldn't figure out yet what u doing this for though.. is it inability to connect different sentences with each other..? u should try and do something about it, believe me it does help..

I was talking about dissing people that don't have anything to do with it in general, I mentioned Chingy and all em as well as 50.. I quoted an example-sentence which had 50's name in it.. if that's a reason for u to get off then aight..

LMAO HAHA.. to say it in ur words..

hector

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2003, 12:09:08 PM »
A Snoop/Tray Deee beef would be such a pity.

Are you kidding me?  This is the best thing to happen to Tha Eastsidaz since they formed.  Finally their music doesn't have to get watered down and ruined by wack ass Snoop "sellout" Dogg.