Author Topic: Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop  (Read 2198 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2003, 12:27:40 PM »
A Snoop/Tray Deee beef would be such a pity.

Are you kidding me?  This is the best thing to happen to Tha Eastsidaz since they formed.  Finally their music doesn't have to get watered down and ruined by wack ass Snoop "sellout" Dogg.

could be,but I'd greatly love it if they were all cool together again,people who've been down with each other for so long shouldn't be beefing.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

hector

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2003, 12:34:52 PM »
could be,but I'd greatly love it if they were all cool together again,people who've been down with each other for so long shouldn't be beefing.

WTF are you talking about?  None of us know for sure, but if Tray Deee is speaking the truth and him and goldie really did get screwed over, then hell yeah they should be beefing!  Snoop owes them money, he fucked them just like suge fucked him.  Of course they should be beefing, D should whoop his mutha fuckin skinny sellout ass!

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2003, 02:00:40 PM »
A Snoop/Tray Deee beef would be such a pity.

Are you kidding me?  This is the best thing to happen to Tha Eastsidaz since they formed.  Finally their music doesn't have to get watered down and ruined by wack ass Snoop "sellout" Dogg.
::)  IMO Snoop Dogg presents "Tha Eastsidaz" was a classic westcoast album, and Duces n Trayz was dope as hell too.....Much better than what I heard from the new album advance.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2003, 02:04:28 PM »
goldie hasnt spoken up on this.. some are even saying he's siding with snoop..  u notice they never have goldie quotes in these things.

there are lots and lots of rumours about tray deee flying around.. some have been going around for a while.

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2003, 02:09:46 PM »
goldie hasnt spoken up on this.. some are even saying he's siding with snoop..  u notice they never have goldie quotes in these things.

there are lots and lots of rumours about tray deee flying around.. some have been going around for a while.
for real, Id like to hear what Goldie and Snoop say about this situation before I start assuming things.

I know Tray is one crazy muthafucker tho.

hector

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2003, 02:11:35 PM »
 IMO Snoop Dogg presents "Tha Eastsidaz" was a classic westcoast album, and Duces n Trayz was dope as hell too.....Much better than what I heard from the new album advance.

for 1, you love snoop dogg. for 2, back when Tha Eastsidaz debut dropped, snoop wasn't nearly as much of a sellout or nearly as wack as he is now.  And probably the only reason why you listen to Tha eastsidaz in the first place is because Sellout Dogg was involved.  I'm sure the reason you don't like the advance much is because Sellout Dogg isn't all over it.  Both Tray Deee and Goldie Loc come dope as fuck on the advance, much better than their other 2 releases.  Real westcoast rap fans can see their improvement and appreciate the great rap music they put out.  Sellout Dogg fans and DPG groupies who call themselves "westcoast rap fans" of course are going to be dissapointed with the advance because they don't deal with DPG much.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2003, 02:55:19 PM »
Tray Dee's a fuckin' HOT HEAD man, dissing RBX? Why? He's never said shit to anybody about shit.  

hector

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2003, 02:59:35 PM »
Tray Dee's a fuckin' HOT HEAD man, dissing RBX? Why? He's never said shit to anybody about shit.  

Tray Deee is a real street thug.  All them dogghouse rappers are a bunch of studio gangstas all up on Sellout Dogg's nuts.  I'm sure Tray Deee was just really pissed off at the time and just talking shit.  But I bet you deep down he really feels sellout, soopafly, rbx, e-white, all them dogghouse rappers are really a bunch of pussies that wouldn't do shit.  

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2003, 03:13:50 PM »
WTF are you talking about?  None of us know for sure, but if Tray Deee is speaking the truth and him and goldie really did get screwed over, then hell yeah they should be beefing!  Snoop owes them money, he fucked them just like suge fucked him.  Of course they should be beefing, D should whoop his mutha fuckin skinny sellout ass!

Yeah good point about Suge. If this is all true Ive lost alot of respect for Snoop, cause thats the main reason Snoops dissing Suge for, the money & royalties he didnt get on Death Row. And now he's doing the same thang ??? Kinda Hard to believe, but Tray mentioned so many details its gotta be true. But theres always two sides to every story, so Im waiting for Snoops story (if there is one @ all)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 03:16:15 PM by Lil Jigga »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2003, 03:50:43 PM »
 IMO Snoop Dogg presents "Tha Eastsidaz" was a classic westcoast album, and Duces n Trayz was dope as hell too.....Much better than what I heard from the new album advance.

And probably the only reason why you listen to Tha eastsidaz in the first place is because Sellout Dogg was involved.  
Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard....LMAO, Snoop MADE Tha Eastsidaz, so of coarse....Thats why we all listend to them.  There WAS NO EASTSIDAZ until Snoop put that shit together so shut the fuck up and think before you speak HecterCocknBalls.

Let me guess, your trying to say that you were down with Tha Eastsidaz before Snoop put them on?   haha B Please!

hector

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2003, 04:15:30 PM »
Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard....LMAO, Snoop MADE Tha Eastsidaz, so of coarse....Thats why we all listend to them.  There WAS NO EASTSIDAZ until Snoop put that shit together so shut the fuck up and think before you speak HecterCocknBalls.

Let me guess, your trying to say that you were down with Tha Eastsidaz before Snoop put them on?  haha B Please!

Hey smart guy, Tray Deee been down since murder was the case.  And hell yes ever since then I always anticipated anything from tray Deee.  So I could give a fuck who was "presenting" them.  Of course I would have bought every Eastsidaz album if Sellout Dogg had nothing to do with them.  No, I never listened to Tha Eastsidaz for Snoop, I listened for Tray Deee.  So how about you Shut the Fuck up and speak before you think (or don't think)

and another thing:  yeah Sellout Dogg "made" the Eastsidaz if you are talking about introducing them to industry.  But in no way did he make them the rappers they are today.  Hell, Tray Deee and Goldie Loc are the ones that made Sellout still seem gangsta after he left no limit.  Snoop never started none of this Crip Shit til he was backed by Goldie Loc And Tray Deee.  Ya didn't hear Snoop hollerin none of that Crip shit when he was with No Limit.  Yet soon as he is on his own label and got Tray Deee and Goldie (Some real thugs)  snoop starts screaming crip this, crip that.  Who is the first one from dogghouse to diss deathrow on wax?  Mr. Tray Deee, ain't no one else have the balls.  Snoop is a washed up sold out Busta, just accept it.

platinumk777

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2003, 04:31:57 PM »
^^^ gotta agree with guy here... I was down with Tray Deee's shit since "21 Jumpstreet". I still remember when Snoop announced that there would be a new group called "Tha Eastsidaz", and Tray was part of it. Good times... damn shame that it's come to a screeching halt. :(

Even tho Snoop is my fav rapper, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Tray beat some sense into him. He's becoming everything that I hate in a rapper

Jome

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2003, 06:50:12 PM »
LMAO @ the "Snoop can't do wrong" argument.. cute.. :-*

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2003, 07:33:57 PM »
Tray Deee doesnt really need snoop "The Generals List" was bad ass but snoop did have a good track on there.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2003, 07:39:39 PM »
how do u think its gonna affect Daz and Tray's relationships? i think Daz may be the only one down to talk shit he kinda reminds me of Eazy E cuzz you know Eazy E didnt give a fuck who u were he was a true thug too its just i dont knwo if Daz is down to back it up