Author Topic: Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop  (Read 2171 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2003, 10:44:18 PM »
What it comes down to, I guess, is who gives a fuck.  As fake as all these fuckers are, I don't think I'd even care if one of them blew the other one away, they talk all that shit about how hard they are, who gives a fuck, when did it become cool to say you can kill somebody.  If 50 or Snoop or Tray or whoever end up shot, I'm just gonna chalk it up to they should have done some more productive positive shit with their lives, I'm sick of hearing people talk all that shit and then nothing ever happens.  That's why I don't even give a shit that Tupac & Biggie are dead.  If Tray Dee wants it to be 'on' like he says, why don't he just go Kill Snoop.  Murder be his hobby, right?  Kill that fucker, and shut up about it.  Why are you holding interviews and shit if you are a killer and want to kill him.  Why rap about shit and then be all wishy washy about it.  He should have said "If we have beef and don't solve it for 20 years I may or may not murder you as a hobby".  I haven't heard Snoop say anything about killing Tray Dee yet, but whenever he starts that shit, he should think the same thing.  Don't say it, bring it.  Why hasn't he killed Suge yet, he keeps saying he's down for whatever.  ALL of these motherfuckers are so fake it's rediculous. This is testosterone out of control.  

You know what I'd do if Tray Dee dissed me, and said he was going to kill me?   Call the police and tell them I was afraid for my life.  LOL.  I wouldn't go on a record or an interview saying I was ready to fight or whatever the fuck, that's stupid.  All these fuckers are playing a big game, trying to brag about shit, that's stupid.  They're trying to guess if when the other guy says he's going to kill you, if he's serious or not.  I thought Tray Dee said he was going to take Deathrow out.  Why hasn't he?  Why all the bullshit? People used to say shit they meant in songs, now people just say the same old fake ass shit that they're never going to do.  Tray Dee should go Kill Snoop if it's like that.  He could make it a movie.  Have Quentin Tarantino direct it : "Kill Snoop".  

teecee

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2003, 11:02:39 PM »
If any rappers are as REAL as they say they are, then they are sorry individuals.  Does it really make Tray dee the man cuz he is supposedly a real killer?  To me, if he is then he is a stupid fuck.  Maybe Snoop did fuck him (it looks llike it), but noone else was giving Tray a chance in the first place.

I dont really care, these fools live a soap opera life and it is all a bucmh of fake ass bullshit.  Myself, i will lose respect for SNoop as a person if he really sold out tray dee and Goldie loc, but if Tray Dee is still living the same gangster lifestyle like he claims, i have NO respect for him whatsoever and if i was a successful artist/businessman like SNoop i would not surround myself with REAL gangsters and shit like that.

OH YA, did ya'll SNoop hating fools know that Snoop was a actually a large part of the eastsidaz group, it wasnt just like he was presenting them or something.  He WAS an eastsider, and he really did add a different dimesnion to there group which was actually needed by listening to the advance. I mean, both loc and tray dee come tight, but there voices together are too similar.

It is too bad about all of this really though, tray and snoop had so much chemistry on 21 jumpstreet, and on my favourite song off Doggystyle ("i break fools off like leprocy!!!!!!!........" such a dope line from tray dee

teecee

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2003, 11:03:38 PM »
Trauma you make some good points man, good post.

One thing, its always hard to tell what it real about rap and rappers lives, and what it fake........

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2003, 01:21:24 AM »
LET A REAL CRIP NIGGA BREAC IT DOWN 4 YAH................

SSINCE SSNOOP THA MUTHAFUCCCIN MAN AND EVERYONE KNOW THA NIGGA ISS THE #1 ON THA WESST THAT MUTHAFUCCA GET EVERY NIGGA ASSKING HIM FOR SSHIT.U FEEL ME? SSO MUCH ASS I DISS SSNOOP FOR HIDING AND NOT KICCIN IT WITH THA SSTREETSS THAT NIGGA GOT TO DEAL WITH EVERY RAPPER OR HOMECOY ASSKING HIM TO BE DOWN, ASSKING HIM FOR A BEAT ASSKING HIM FOR A VERSE, ASSKING HIM FOR A DEAL. U CEE THA SAME HAPPEN WITH FAT AZZ CUZZ AT DEATHROW,U HAD DAZ ,MACSHAWN, SOOPAFLY, ALL THEM NIGGAZ BITCHING WHY THEY CDS NOT IN STORESS. I SAY LET A CEO BE HIMSELF IF YOUR CD OUT ITS OUT IF NOT, BREAC YASELF OFF SSOME AND DO A LITTLE INDIE .BUT SSUM NIGGAZ GREEDY, SSOME NIGGAZ WANT WITHOT GIVING BACC .SO I FEEL FOR SSNOOP AND BITCH ASS SSUGE CUZZ THEY GOTTA DEAL WITH EVERY NIGGA WANTING SSHIT.

BUTT TRAY DEEEE AN OG MUTHAFFUCCCA AND HES THA REASSON SNOOP STILL GANGSSTA CUZZ TRAY A REAL ASS SSTREET CRIP ,NIGGAZ SSAYING MAFIA IV LIFE ABOUT TOO DISS SSNOOP CUZZ TRAY DEE GOTSS BEEF ISS WRONG ,ITS BEEF IS TRAY DEE AND SNOOP NOBODY ELSSE GONN GET INVOLVED . TRAY JUST WANT HISS LOYALTIESS THATS ALL. THE NIGGAZ WILL SSORT IT OUT

C-SAFE MY WESSCOASST TAGG NIGGASS
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2003, 06:48:37 AM »
 IMO Snoop Dogg presents "Tha Eastsidaz" was a classic westcoast album, and Duces n Trayz was dope as hell too.....Much better than what I heard from the new album advance.

for 1, you love snoop dogg. for 2, back when Tha Eastsidaz debut dropped, snoop wasn't nearly as much of a sellout or nearly as wack as he is now.  And probably the only reason why you listen to Tha eastsidaz in the first place is because Sellout Dogg was involved.  I'm sure the reason you don't like the advance much is because Sellout Dogg isn't all over it.  Both Tray Deee and Goldie Loc come dope as fuck on the advance, much better than their other 2 releases.  Real westcoast rap fans can see their improvement and appreciate the great rap music they put out.  Sellout Dogg fans and DPG groupies who call themselves "westcoast rap fans" of course are going to be dissapointed with the advance because they don't deal with DPG much.

For some people everything you say or like is wrong. I'm quite sure you're next post will be calling me a Snoop dickrider  ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

hector

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2003, 10:48:33 AM »
 IMO Snoop Dogg presents "Tha Eastsidaz" was a classic westcoast album, and Duces n Trayz was dope as hell too.....Much better than what I heard from the new album advance.

for 1, you love snoop dogg. for 2, back when Tha Eastsidaz debut dropped, snoop wasn't nearly as much of a sellout or nearly as wack as he is now.  And probably the only reason why you listen to Tha eastsidaz in the first place is because Sellout Dogg was involved.  I'm sure the reason you don't like the advance much is because Sellout Dogg isn't all over it.  Both Tray Deee and Goldie Loc come dope as fuck on the advance, much better than their other 2 releases.  Real westcoast rap fans can see their improvement and appreciate the great rap music they put out.  Sellout Dogg fans and DPG groupies who call themselves "westcoast rap fans" of course are going to be dissapointed with the advance because they don't deal with DPG much.

For some people everything you say or like is wrong. I'm quite sure you're next post will be calling me a Snoop dickrider  ::)

You're a Sellout Dogg Dickrider.  Happy now?

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2003, 07:33:36 PM »
I kinda believe most of what Trays sayin

I'm sure Snoop once was a gangsta, but he grew smart & got out of that life

But on the real he needs to give both Eastsidaz there due. If he doesnt answer these claims he looks guilty as sin

Bomb-A®

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2003, 08:42:14 PM »
LET A REAL CRIP NIGGA BREAC IT DOWN 4 YAH................

SSINCE SSNOOP THA MUTHAFUCCCIN MAN AND EVERYONE KNOW THA NIGGA ISS THE #1 ON THA WESST THAT MUTHAFUCCA GET EVERY NIGGA ASSKING HIM FOR SSHIT.U FEEL ME? SSO MUCH ASS I DISS SSNOOP FOR HIDING AND NOT KICCIN IT WITH THA SSTREETSS THAT NIGGA GOT TO DEAL WITH EVERY RAPPER OR HOMECOY ASSKING HIM TO BE DOWN, ASSKING HIM FOR A BEAT ASSKING HIM FOR A VERSE, ASSKING HIM FOR A DEAL. U CEE THA SAME HAPPEN WITH FAT AZZ CUZZ AT DEATHROW,U HAD DAZ ,MACSHAWN, SOOPAFLY, ALL THEM NIGGAZ BITCHING WHY THEY CDS NOT IN STORESS. I SAY LET A CEO BE HIMSELF IF YOUR CD OUT ITS OUT IF NOT, BREAC YASELF OFF SSOME AND DO A LITTLE INDIE .BUT SSUM NIGGAZ GREEDY, SSOME NIGGAZ WANT WITHOT GIVING BACC .SO I FEEL FOR SSNOOP AND BITCH ASS SSUGE CUZZ THEY GOTTA DEAL WITH EVERY NIGGA WANTING SSHIT.

BUTT TRAY DEEEE AN OG MUTHAFFUCCCA AND HES THA REASSON SNOOP STILL GANGSSTA CUZZ TRAY A REAL ASS SSTREET CRIP ,NIGGAZ SSAYING MAFIA IV LIFE ABOUT TOO DISS SSNOOP CUZZ TRAY DEE GOTSS BEEF ISS WRONG ,ITS BEEF IS TRAY DEE AND SNOOP NOBODY ELSSE GONN GET INVOLVED . TRAY JUST WANT HISS LOYALTIESS THATS ALL. THE NIGGAZ WILL SSORT IT OUT

C-SAFE MY WESSCOASST TAGG NIGGASS

once u get past the garbage vocabulary, he makes a good point.

PS: keep ur hands off caps lock

peace

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2003, 08:30:19 AM »
To start with this is my first reply to any post in about six month.
've just been reading them and digesting everything.
Am a big fan of Snoop,Dre,Warren G, Nate and tha eastsidaz.These cats are the main reason i fell in love with hip hop,as all ur know am from Africa and we respect all of them around here for what they are.
When i read the allhiphop article with TRAY i felt bad cos am not expecting it to be him saying all that bullshit about Snoop,Lets say snoop really is to blame well he's a bitch like tray said but for tray to speak about is longtime hommie that brougth him into the game is fucked,bcos of amillon dolls that he's not certain if its snoop that oweing him or tvt.
Do u know why am saying this ,coz am pissed at everyone of them cats i metioned above being my favourites they are all acting stupid.
Tray Dee is a big hommy like DRe,Snoop,Nate And Warren,I dont see warren,dre or snoop talking about each other like taht cos of money.I think the space btw snoopp and dre nowdays migth be bcos of that but dissing ur home boys aint gonna solve it.
To be real all that bullshit about e-white,rbx,soopa,50 and g-unit and chingy is Straigth-up Hating.
Whats wrong with them cats?Nobody complains when Tray dee and goldie is the only one Snoop is giving attention to back then for about 4 years (98 from nolimit days to the beginning of dogghouse 2002).
If he want to figth is longtime homeboy over money will that make him happy.
Am getting tired of all this so called gangsta shiti love it)But beign a real gangsta u have to kill niggaz thats messing up and thats insane.
They all need to get together,learn some lesson about how to handle their bussiness and money and make Gangsta music,They are superstars now they can never be real gangstas anymore.('hope i didn't bore u guyz with this?Am just not happy with the way the west handling themselves.Tha row,aftermath,doggystyle and all the bay area cats).
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2003, 08:42:00 AM »
To start with this is my first reply to any post in about six month.
've just been reading them and digesting everything.
Am a big fan of Snoop,Dre,Warren G, Nate and tha eastsidaz.These cats are the main reason i fell in love with hip hop,as all ur know am from Africa and we respect all of them around here for what they are.
When i read the allhiphop article with TRAY i felt bad cos am not expecting it to be him saying all that bullshit about Snoop,Lets say snoop really is to blame well he's a bitch like tray said but for tray to speak about is longtime hommie that brougth him into the game is fucked,bcos of amillon dolls that he's not certain if its snoop that oweing him or tvt.
Do u know why am saying this ,coz am pissed at everyone of them cats i metioned above being my favourites they are all acting stupid.
Tray Dee is a big hommy like DRe,Snoop,Nate And Warren,I dont see warren,dre or snoop talking about each other like taht cos of money.I think the space btw snoopp and dre nowdays migth be bcos of that but dissing ur home boys aint gonna solve it.
To be real all that bullshit about e-white,rbx,soopa,50 and g-unit and chingy is Straigth-up Hating.
Whats wrong with them cats?Nobody complains when Tray dee and goldie is the only one Snoop is giving attention to back then for about 4 years (98 from nolimit days to the beginning of dogghouse 2002).
If he want to figth is longtime homeboy over money will that make him happy.
Am getting tired of all this so called gangsta shiti love it)But beign a real gangsta u have to kill niggaz thats messing up and thats insane.
They all need to get together,learn some lesson about how to handle their bussiness and money and make Gangsta music,They are superstars now they can never be real gangstas anymore.('hope i didn't bore u guyz with this?Am just not happy with the way the west handling themselves.Tha row,aftermath,doggystyle and all the bay area cats).

You make a good point homie!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

WestWestYA

Re: Tray Deee: New Interview regarding Snoop
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 06:41:46 AM »
I'm really curious, u guys think when big tray leaves prison he'll squash his beef with snoop fake lion? i hope he does and gets a good royalty check from snoop frog.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 06:45:38 AM »
I'm really curious, u guys think when big tray leaves prison he'll squash his beef with snoop fake lion? i hope he does and gets a good royalty check from snoop frog.
snoop shoulda did business right and they'd be cool today.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2013, 07:49:33 AM »
Tray dee n snoop r cool now

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2013, 09:10:46 AM »
This bitch ass snoop can pay tray deee´s bail without problems, the question is will he do it?

we need somebody with a very good connection to deee about his release date from prision. when He's coming out?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
This bitch ass snoop can pay tray deee´s bail without problems, the question is will he do it?

we need somebody with a very good connection to deee about his release date from prision. when He's coming out?
he got 11 month left.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.