Author Topic: WWIII Is Comin  (Read 740 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: WWIII Is Comin
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 07:46:46 PM »

1. And do you people think it's a bad idea that American wants to attack Iraq?  

2.Then when you people in Europe get chemical warfare used against you, you'll be quick to cry for help from America.

3. You know Saddam has got that shit and he WILL use it.

4.  We need to take him out of power because he is a threat to the whole world and our existence.

1. yes
2. Iraq doesnt have the capabilities to reach Europe
3. no i dont,
4. no he's not

Either the Govt or CNN has done its job with you

Which one of the above has brainwashed u?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 07:52:48 PM »
Man.  ^^ You keep bringing that up.  Contrary to what your young mind might believe, you're not smarter than 80% of america.  The government is not brainwashing us.  Cnn in not brainwashing us.  Do you honestly, deep down believe what you're saying?  You are in essence saying that we're all brainwashed, but YOU, YOU! You're too smart! You're too smart to be brainwashed!!!!

Sometimes I feel, standing back, that you are the one brainwashed.  You're brainwashed to be negative, and critical, of everything america does.  You can't see good.  And you think you're intelligent when you point out negative aspects of america, but in reality, an intelligent man would be able to see the positive and the negative, and since positive will forever be superior to negative in any situation, would dwell on the positive.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2002, 08:22:13 PM »
unless u plan on refuting any of my points, dont discuss my post

thank you

i dont accept your war mongering
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 08:27:42 PM »
Man.  ^^ You keep bringing that up.  Contrary to what your young mind might believe, you're not smarter than 80% of america.  The government is not brainwashing us.  Cnn in not brainwashing us.  Do you honestly, deep down believe what you're saying?  You are in essence saying that we're all brainwashed, but YOU, YOU! You're too smart! You're too smart to be brainwashed!!!!

Sometimes I feel, standing back, that you are the one brainwashed.  You're brainwashed to be negative, and critical, of everything america does.  You can't see good.  And you think you're intelligent when you point out negative aspects of america, but in reality, an intelligent man would be able to see the positive and the negative, and since positive will forever be superior to negative in any situation, would dwell on the positive.  

^^^^ Ignorance is bliss.  Close your eyes to oppression and then knock down the efforts of solemn man who are messengers of what they see.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2002, 07:38:35 AM »
....so you don't think that Saddam has capabilities to reach Euruope, huh?  He's got germ and chemical warfare which can easily spread throughout the entire world.  .....whoops, that's the brainwashing talking again...