Author Topic: Muslims were in America way before Columbus  (Read 268 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Muslims were in America way before Columbus
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 11:06:48 AM »
lol

*pats Engle on the back for a job well done*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 11:13:33 PM »

Cool.  The Mayans were here before that.  They worshipped the sun and sacrificed virgins.

Actually that is not true. THe Spanish used to lie about the Natives here, to show how un-Christain they are, to justify warring with them, and conquering their empire. In reality the Mayan Empire it was very hard to find virgins. They believed hardcore into pre-marrital sex, and believe that the best way to find a good partner was to sleep around. I can imagion how hard it would be to find a virgin in that culture. But if you want to, you could try. Also, Aztecs, or Mexicas as the real name is, used to have strict sex laws, that if you had sex before marriage, both man and woman would get stoned to death, or chased out the village. Though the Mexica had some of the most advance mathmatical solution at that time, and did a number of things to advance what Europeans already had in math with what they learned here. Mexicas and Mayans both where advance Empires, and many great minds where put together. Neither were canibals, and neither sacrified virgins, though animal sacrific did happen sometimes. Also, The Mexica had one main god, some other gods too, but one main one that can tranform shapes. He was suppose to comeback on a certain day from the Ocean, and on that day Cortez arrived, so they were expecting a god, and got Cortez... who they believed was a god because he brought diseases. So just do a better job of educating yourself on TRUE American history and cultures. Hell, Native Americans biggest cause of losing their land was not war, and white people killing them, it was small pox (that should be easy.) And in fact there is not history of other Native tribes sacrificing virgins, but at the same time the Native tribes were less "civilized" than the Empires of the Americas, Mexica, Mayan and Inca. So take that for what you will.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2003, 12:07:05 AM »
huh?^ aztecs DID make human sacrifices.....there's a whole big ass temple/pyramid thing in mexico city where they have the slab where they would lay the body on and let the blood drain out through this canal thingy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2003, 08:19:37 AM »
huh?^ aztecs DID make human sacrifices.....there's a whole big ass temple/pyramid thing in mexico city where they have the slab where they would lay the body on and let the blood drain out through this canal thingy.

Nah dogg, animal sacrifies. I was doing research. But who knows, though from what I gather it wasn't human. AS for Mayans like Trauma said, as I said, good luck finding a virgin, main point of the agruement since he was talking out his ass. And finally, neither one ate humans, huge told by the Spanish to make the Natives look un-Christians. Of course the huge Empires were  non-Christian, Christianity hadn't been introducted yet.