Author Topic: Arnold is now the Gov!  (Read 332 times)

Woodrow

Arnold is now the Gov!
« on: November 17, 2003, 02:01:33 PM »

Thoughts? Rants? Predictions?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 02:04:12 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

Don Seer

Re:Arnold is now the Gov!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 02:14:39 PM »
dayum he got skin probs!

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 10:12:11 PM »
Someone should EGG THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!! HOW DARE HIM BE A POLITICIAN!!! BODILY HARM!!! BODILY HARM!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 12:34:43 AM »
bodily harm? what? lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 12:47:24 AM »
ok maybe im just way out of touch with the world (i dont watch tv or listen to the radio so thats probably why) but wasnt arnold appointed gov. like a month ago?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 12:55:46 AM »
^......wow i'm at a loss for words......this guy has the balls to say i'm an idiot.....and then makes this post.

right on man! RIGHT ON!

and to answer your question ,no he was elected governor and was the governor ELECT

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 12:57:15 AM »
^......wow i'm at a loss for words......this guy has the balls to say i'm an idiot.....and then makes this post.

right on man! RIGHT ON!

and to answer your question ,no he was elected governor and was the governor ELECT

well motherfucker maybe you didnt read the part about me not watching tv or listening to the radio...meaning i dont get news...because i work full time and go to college full time...i have no time for anything else...so if im an idiot for that then i guess i am? but i guess if i wanted to prove you wrong i'd have to have a chart of some sort right?  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 12:59:28 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

I actually thought the same and I also have the balls to say you're an idiot 8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 01:00:52 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

ya hear that? 4 balls are now saying that you're an idiot...hows that for statistics bitch

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 01:02:05 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

well motherfucker maybe you didnt read the part about me not watching tv or listening to the radio...meaning i dont get news...because i work full time and go to college full time...i have no time for anything else...so if im an idiot for that then i guess i am? but i guess if i wanted to prove you wrong i'd have to have a chart of some sort right?  ::)

i do all those things too and i still have time in my life to find out important things like this , what a weak excuse man , just accpet your burn and get over it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2003, 01:03:33 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

the difference is your a gay man living in denmark , you're too busy shoving tq posters up your ass to care.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2003, 01:03:49 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

i do all those things too and i still have time in my life to find out important things like this , what a weak excuse man , just accpet your burn and get over it.

lmao...thats a weak excuse? so getting an education and supporting myself are weak excuses, 40 hours per week at a job and doing fulltime college are weak excuses? wow...anyone else agree with him? cuz i think that may have just been the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard him say.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 01:06:31 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

the difference is your a gay man living in denmark , you're too busy shoving tq posters up your ass to care.

There you prove my point again. Don't you know Dutch people aren't from Denmark? 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2003, 01:06:57 AM »
yed i think that IS a weak excuse......you say you have no time to watch the new and or listen to the radio but you have you're up till 1 in the mourning telling me i'm a poor wet back.......you're tool just like sandnigga.

i work 45 hours a week homie, and take 16 units at school......big whoop

i kinda hate to know what you're learning in school if you don't know that or about emmit till

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2003, 01:07:52 AM »

right on man! RIGHT ON!

There you prove my point again. Don't you know Dutch people aren't from Denmark? 8)

i took a wild guess where your gay ass was from