Author Topic: Arnold is now the Gov!  (Read 323 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Arnold is now the Gov!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 01:09:09 AM »
yed i think that IS a weak excuse......you say you have no time to watch the new and or listen to the radio but you have you're up till 1 in the mourning telling me i'm a poor wet back.......you're tool just like sandnigga.

i work 45 hours a week homie, and take 16 units at school......big whoop

i kinda hate to know what you're learning in school if you don't know that or about emmit till

math & english...not history...sorry buddy....and i never said i didnt have time i said i didnt watch tv or listen to the radio...partly because i'd rather use what little time i do have for other things and mostly because tv and radio is so full of bullshit i'd rather not watch or listen to it. if thats not good enough for you you can fuck off bitch...all i did was ask a simple question and you jump on my fuckin nuts...now im done with this conversation. fuck off cocksucker

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 01:09:37 AM »
yed i think that IS a weak excuse......you say you have no time to watch the new and or listen to the radio but you have you're up till 1 in the mourning telling me i'm a poor wet back.......you're tool just like sandnigga.

i kinda hate to know what you're learning in school if you don't know that or about emmit till

You work 45 hours a week, take 16 units at school and you still don't have the ability show your intelligence when you post on WCC. ::)

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 01:10:19 AM »
^......wow i'm at a loss for words......this guy has the balls to say i'm an idiot.....and then makes this post.

right on man! RIGHT ON!

and to answer your question ,no he was elected governor and was the governor ELECT

I actually thought the same and I also have the balls to say you're an idiot 8)

the difference is your a gay man living in denmark , you're too busy shoving tq posters up your ass to care.

There you prove my point again. Don't you know Dutch people aren't from Denmark? 8)

i took a wild guess where your gay ass was from

I believe you :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 01:12:34 AM »

math & english...not history...sorry buddy....and i never said i didnt have time i said i didnt watch tv or listen to the radio...partly because i'd rather use what little time i do have for other things and mostly because tv and radio is so full of bullshit i'd rather not watch or listen to it. if thats not good enough for you you can fuck off bitch...all i did was ask a simple question and you jump on my fuckin nuts...now im done with this conversation. fuck off cocksucker

ah how cute i made the little bugger mad , lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 01:13:44 AM »

no shit you did...thats fucked up...you attack me because im actually doing something with my life...im sorry that im not living in a cardboard box behind albertsons...i guess my life just isnt up to your standards...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 01:14:33 AM »

You work 45 hours a week, take 16 units at school and you still don't have the ability show your intelligence when you post on WCC. ::)

well i'd rather be a dumb mexican than look and act like a faggot

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 01:15:21 AM »

well you better change one of those things cuz your 2 for 2 right now

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 01:15:43 AM »

no shit you did...thats fucked up...you attack me because im actually doing something with my life...im sorry that im not living in a cardboard box behind albertsons...i guess my life just isnt up to your standards...

i work harder and know more than you yet I"M the one with the cardboard box?

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 01:16:18 AM »

i work harder and know more than you yet I"M the one with the cardboard box?

you're a fucking idiot...i never said you lived in a cardboard box

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 01:16:53 AM »

Your problem is that you actually give a fuck about what people on the net think about you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2003, 01:19:25 AM »
if you dont', then why do your respond?

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2003, 01:21:01 AM »
i like arguments :-*

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2003, 01:40:37 AM »
this isnt an argument

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2003, 01:42:16 AM »
this isnt an argument

He is just so used to losing arguments that he considers every discussion to be one, because even in discussions he feels stupid.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2003, 02:19:36 AM »
lol... i wasnt actaully referring to anthing other than a monty python sketch.  

read this...
http://www.duke.edu/~pms5/humor/argument.html

classic comedy :)