Author Topic: Arnold is now the Gov!  (Read 310 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Arnold is now the Gov!
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2003, 06:52:25 AM »
^......wow i'm at a loss for words......this guy has the balls to say i'm an idiot.....and then makes this post.

right on man! RIGHT ON!

and to answer your question ,no he was elected governor and was the governor ELECT

well motherfucker maybe you didnt read the part about me not watching tv or listening to the radio...meaning i dont get news...because i work full time and go to college full time...i have no time for anything else...so if im an idiot for that then i guess i am? but i guess if i wanted to prove you wrong i'd have to have a chart of some sort right?  ::)

How can you feel your opinon about the current events stuff you comment on, then, is even close to accurate? You don't even follow the news.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2003, 06:55:32 AM »
Did anybody even pay any attention to what Arnold said?  It was a great speech.  I think people are losing their admiration of politicians in general, and don't believe anything any of them say, but his speech was great.  He talked about how he had an immigrants optimism, and how Reagan said that America was a shining city on a hill, and how he believes California is the golden city by the sea, then he went on to say that to many people that may sound idealistic, but he doesn't consider it far fetched to call california that, when he came here with absolutely nothing and gained absolutely everything.  

It was a GREAT speech.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2003, 08:18:31 AM »
this isnt an argument

He is just so used to losing arguments that he considers every discussion to be one, because even in discussions he feels stupid.

don't get mad cuz i exposed you for the cruel misguided soul you are

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2003, 08:21:31 AM »
Did anybody even pay any attention to what Arnold said?  It was a great speech.  I think people are losing their admiration of politicians in general, and don't believe anything any of them say, but his speech was great.  He talked about how he had an immigrants optimism, and how Reagan said that America was a shining city on a hill, and how he believes California is the golden city by the sea, then he went on to say that to many people that may sound idealistic, but he doesn't consider it far fetched to call california that, when he came here with absolutely nothing and gained absolutely everything.  

It was a GREAT speech.  

thanks trauma for getting us back on to the topic at hand

yeah i saw the speech and it was very good....dude seemed really eager to take the possition too, the judge was all "do you arnold swartzanegger do solomly swear ..." you could see that arnold wanted to jump the gun and say it a nano second after the judge got done saying it. lol, i like that. I also like the part about not catering to any party, he's going to be working with democrats republicans and indie's .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2003, 11:08:46 AM »
^......wow i'm at a loss for words......this guy has the balls to say i'm an idiot.....and then makes this post.

right on man! RIGHT ON!

and to answer your question ,no he was elected governor and was the governor ELECT

well motherfucker maybe you didnt read the part about me not watching tv or listening to the radio...meaning i dont get news...because i work full time and go to college full time...i have no time for anything else...so if im an idiot for that then i guess i am? but i guess if i wanted to prove you wrong i'd have to have a chart of some sort right?  ::)

How can you feel your opinon about the current events stuff you comment on, then, is even close to accurate? You don't even follow the news.  

all the stuff i comment on is stuff that has been news for months or years...i dont comment on shit that happened last week. sorry to burst your bubble.

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2003, 01:17:31 AM »
On day one, he put another $4 billion hole in the state's deficit by reducing the vehicle license fee, thereby ensuring that California's lowest-in-the-nation bond rating will be dropped even further by Wall Street, down to junk-bond levels.

On day two, the guy proposes a $15 billion bond measure, the day after he ensures that any bonds will be rated at junk levels and therefore be issued at sky-high interest rates.

He's not showing a whole lot of basic understanding of how finance and debt works at the start of his career as Govenor...

Remember tho, his economic advisor is Warren Buffet - no economic sissy.

It'll take a year to figure out if he knows what he's doing. Jumping on every decision or statement in isolation is unfair I guess.

Now back to the flamewar...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 01:18:19 AM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »