Author Topic: aint it fucked up  (Read 265 times)

pappy

aint it fucked up
« on: November 17, 2003, 08:12:35 PM »
john gotti did more for queens ny especially ozone park, south ozone park,  woodhaven,  an howard beach than the gov't or city of new york ever did but gotti gets life in prison.  gotti gets life an that area of queens new york turns into a shithole an the city dont do shit about it.  an now its a shithole.  god bless the american gov't an justice system an city of new york  ::)

Trauma-san

Re:aint it fucked up
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 10:04:25 PM »
Yeah, boy, we should let criminals free if they do good things.  Come on.  You need to examine your priorities, and think about who your heros really are.  Bin Ladin did a lot for Afganistan too, that doesn't mean he's a great guy.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 10:08:33 PM »
john gotti did more for queens ny especially ozone park, south ozone park,  woodhaven,  an howard beach than the gov't or city of new york ever did but gotti gets life in prison.  gotti gets life an that area of queens new york turns into a shithole an the city dont do shit about it.  an now its a shithole.  god bless the american gov't an justice system an city of new york  ::)

yeah he did all that good stuff, but he also did a lot of bad stuff too. you can't kill somebody and then take a bum off the street the same day and hope the good crosses out the bad.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 10:18:20 PM »

yeah he did all that good stuff, but he also did a lot of bad stuff too. you can't kill somebody and then take a bum off the street the same day and hope the good crosses out the bad.

who was he killing.  he wasnt killin innocent people.  the people that died were in the cosa nostra.  they knew how the life was.  they knew the rules

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2003, 10:19:35 PM »
^^ Tom, the united states can't let people play vigilante on the streets no matter who they're killing.  It's against the law to kill, it doesn't matter who you kill.  If you had owed him money, he would have killed you too.  

pappy

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 10:23:32 PM »
^^ Tom, the united states can't let people play vigilante on the streets no matter who they're killing.  It's against the law to kill, it doesn't matter who you kill.  If you had owed him money, he would have killed you too.  

hey you kno who your borrowing money from.  if u did u bought it upon yourself.  an hey when he was in charge a 70 year old woman could walk the street 1 in the mouring an not worry cuz people knew better than to come into gotti's territory.  hell it was like that for where most organize crime families.  hell now 70 year old woman dont feel safe walking in broad day light now

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 10:30:26 PM »
what mafia family did he rule or claim or whatever again? and do they have movies about him?

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 10:32:42 PM »

hey you kno who your borrowing money from.  if u did u bought it upon yourself.  an hey when he was in charge a 70 year old woman could walk the street 1 in the mouring an not worry cuz people knew better than to come into gotti's territory.  hell it was like that for where most organize crime families.  hell now 70 year old woman dont feel safe walking in broad day light now

So, then, you have no problem with the government coming into your neighborhood and torturing and killing people who are late with their rent payment?  You know you'd be the first in line trying to get Bush assasinated.  What's the difference?  

pappy

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 10:33:48 PM »
what mafia family did he rule or claim or whatever again? and do they have movies about him?
he ruled the gambino crime family took over in 1985 when he knocked off paul castllano the than leader of the gambino crime family outside sparks steakhouse in mahattan.  theres a made for tv movie about gotti.  i never saw it but i heard it sucks cuz a lot of shit was made up

pappy

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2003, 10:34:37 PM »

So, then, you have no problem with the government coming into your neighborhood and torturing and killing people who are late with their rent payment?  You know you'd be the first in line trying to get Bush assasinated.  What's the difference?  

you know absolutly nothing about the mafia it aint even funny lol.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2003, 10:38:18 PM »
he ruled the gambino crime family took over in 1985 when he knocked off paul castllano the than leader of the gambino crime family outside sparks steakhouse in mahattan.  theres a made for tv movie about gotti.  i never saw it but i heard it sucks cuz a lot of shit was made up

yeah i heard about that family, imma get sum Mafia Movies...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2003, 10:51:55 PM »
Bugsy Sigel was better...

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 06:32:36 AM »

you know absolutly nothing about the mafia it aint even funny lol.

I know they kill people for money.  That shit ain't right.  He became a leader by killing somebody.  That shit ain't right.  I guess bush should have just paid to have Clinton killed, right? That's how you get power?  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2003, 04:31:08 PM »
Yeah, boy, we should let criminals free if they do good things.  Come on.  You need to examine your priorities, and think about who your heros really are.  Bin Ladin did a lot for Afganistan too, that doesn't mean he's a great guy.  

damn...the Earth just stopped spinning! lol I actually agree with Trauma on this one.

pappy

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2003, 05:35:20 PM »
oh yea trauma about the rent thing.  i work with an older woman an she was also from ozone park.  she used to rent an apartment from john gotti.  if she didnt have the money one month gotti would give her a little cushion cuz he knew she was struggling to get by.  now gotti only hurt you if you borrowed money from him an were using for gambling or drugs or u couldnt pay your rent cuz of drugs an gambling