Author Topic: Trauma ruins the "No WMD" argument in 4 lines.  (Read 530 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Trauma ruins the "No WMD" argument in 4 lines.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2003, 11:55:14 PM »
Where's the WMD in Iraq? Everybody wants to know that, right?

Well, Where's Saddam, Bin Ladin, Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, the mummy that was in the great pyramid?

Just because you can't find something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Once again Trauma uses tangents and bullshit for arguments.

Try using your fuckin logic in court; tell the judge "No I can't find any evidence, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist"

LMAO Trauma you have no fuckin common sense.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 12:04:34 AM »
^ didn't johnny cockren use those same tactics.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 04:28:40 AM »
Trauma thats bullshit. You could easily reverse that and say you destroyed YOUR argument.

Just because you can see them doesn't mean they're there ( imean look at mirages, tv shows, optical illusions) (sarcasm)

That was such a shit argument. Like sandnigga says, you'll get thrown outta court for that.

Its easy to hide human beings, not so easy to hide all these WMD and nuclear weapons and shit, they dont just dissappear.

BTW who are jimmy hoffa and amelie earhart???
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 06:42:20 AM »
By the way, I love how you ignore that I just fucked up that entire argument with common sense and logic.  Since it's infalliable, you just insult my dick instead.  LOL.  Kids.

lmao fool i've agreed with that statement this entire time...everyone should know theres WMD's in Iraq...lol...i still dont think we should go to war over them, if they wanna have them who are we to tell them they cant? thats like gay people telling straight people they can't have purple shirts

So, we should just stick our head in the sand while Saddam is on T.V. Praising the 9-11 attacks, and ignore him? What kind of fucking pacifist are you? Do you honestly think we can just ignore problems and they'll go away?

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 06:43:50 AM »

Well, Where's Saddam, Bin Ladin, Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, the mummy that was in the great pyramid?

Try using your fuckin logic in court; tell the judge "No I can't find any evidence, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist"

Are you fucking STUPID?  You're the one trying to say the weapons don't exist.  How can you prove that? You can't.  Try using that shit in court.  You say Bush lied, how do you know?  You can't prove it.  We've already found illegal weapons in Iraq, just not the shit we're looking for, that would be enough in court.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 06:46:22 AM »
Trauma thats bullshit. You could easily reverse that and say you destroyed YOUR argument.

Just because you can see them doesn't mean they're there ( imean look at mirages, tv shows, optical illusions) (sarcasm)

That was such a shit argument. Like sandnigga says, you'll get thrown outta court for that.

Its easy to hide human beings, not so easy to hide all these WMD and nuclear weapons and shit, they dont just dissappear.

BTW who are jimmy hoffa and amelie earhart???

Many of the "WMD" are chemical weapons that can be stored in small containers anywhere.  King Tut's tomb was buried for thousands of years before it was found in a 10 acre section of land in Egypt.  

Also, Bill Clinton said the exact same thing about Iraq, before leaving office, in his state of the union address! He said Iraq posed a chemical, biological, and nuclear threat to the united states.  Bush said the same thing, but didn't go so far as to say Nuclear.  Now everybody is up in arms against Bush, but is convienantly forgetting that Bill Clinton AGREES that there are WMD in Iraq.  You can't have it both ways.  Are they there, or are they Not there?

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 06:48:07 AM »
Amelia Earhart was a famous pilot in the 20's, who tried to fly from New York to London solo, and never landed.  

Jimmy Hoffa was a teamster who ended up missing 40 years ago, to this day nobody's found him, even though people have been looking for decades.  Tom probably knows where he is though, just like the people of Iraq probably know where the WMD is.    

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 06:49:28 AM »
just like.. 'where's lord lucan?' :)

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 11:19:44 AM »
By the way, I love how you ignore that I just fucked up that entire argument with common sense and logic.  Since it's infalliable, you just insult my dick instead.  LOL.  Kids.

lmao fool i've agreed with that statement this entire time...everyone should know theres WMD's in Iraq...lol...i still dont think we should go to war over them, if they wanna have them who are we to tell them they cant? thats like gay people telling straight people they can't have purple shirts

So, we should just stick our head in the sand while Saddam is on T.V. Praising the 9-11 attacks, and ignore him? What kind of fucking pacifist are you? Do you honestly think we can just ignore problems and they'll go away?

do you honestly think that if we keep at war now then eventually the world will be at peace? whether we go to war or not countries will always fight, by going to war we're just giving them more reasons to use their WMD's. if going to war made the world be at peace we wouldnt've had the revolutionary war, the civil war, ww1, ww2, the gulf war, vietnam, need i go on? obviously violence is not the answer. but by starting another war when you know its not going to have any long term effect we are just wasting money that could be better spent other ways.

hector

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 01:15:50 PM »

Wow!  This is fucking Genius logic ::)

Basically you are saying just because we haven't seen something, means it could exist?

hmmm....
so aliens must exist do to your logic.  How's that work out with your christian beliefs?

hey guys, I'm a millionaire!  I just have to find that $70 million ticket!

I'm not even arguing over the fact that there is or isn't WMD.  you just have horrible logic, that is hilarious.

You never know, Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, Batman, Super Mario, they all could be real!  There is no evidence of them, we have never once seen them, and we have no tangible proof.  From this theory, they all must exist, because we haven't seen them to prove that they don't exist. ???

hector

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2003, 01:29:32 PM »
let me see if I got your argument straight Trauma:

Everyone who believes WMD in Iraq do not exist is stupid, because they COULD exist, we just haven't found them?

a bunch of police bust into my house and arrest me and throw me in a car, but they don't find anything illegal in my house.  they still throw me in jail.  I go to court and the judge gives me 2 years because I have a couple pounds of weed, but they couldn't find it.  They are sure its there, but they have no proof of it and none was anywhere to be found.  Yet I still go to jail due to your logic.

Are you fucking STUPID?  You're the one trying to say the weapons don't exist.  How can you prove that? You can't.  Try using that shit in court.

This is where it gets even funnier.  How can you prove that they don't exist?  hmm.... I don't know.  Maybe that they haven't been found!!!!  or wait...that must be indismissible evidence that they do exist right?  according to your logic anyway.  LMAO, yeah Trauma, try using your logic in court.

Defendent:  Judge I plead not guilty.  I did not commit the shooting.
Trauma:  Actually Judge, we have found NO GUN that connects the defendent and the shooting.  Therefor this man MUST be guilty, because he CANNOT  prove that he didn't have a gun.  Even though I CANNOT prove that he did have a gun.

Hey Mr. America:  Innocent until proven guilty.

Recognize that line, Mr. America?  You know the line that always seems to hold true  ::)

Study up on your law jackass.  You MUST PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

No WMD have been found.  is that not REASONABLE DOUBT?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2003, 04:20:25 PM »

Are you fucking STUPID?  You're the one trying to say the weapons don't exist.  How can you prove that? You can't.  Try using that shit in court.  You say Bush lied, how do you know?  You can't prove it.  We've already found illegal weapons in Iraq, just not the shit we're looking for, that would be enough in court.  

So you're taking the "guilty until proven innocent" approach to this. Seems like you have a clear idea on what the US government is based on. ::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2003, 04:28:17 PM »
lol Funny...i didnt read this at all...but, when i clicked on Train of Thought, all you could see for the newest topic was "Trauma ruins the". I could have SWORN it was going to say "TOT" as the next word  ;D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2003, 04:37:50 PM »
^^^LMFAO

You should check out the thread called "Trauma". I sonned him so bad. He still hasn't replied. I just keep on fucking up his arguments. Now he comes with this:

"There are WMDs but we just can't find them. Prove to me they're not there."

LMFAO... that's the funniest/dumbest shit ever. Shouldn't you be proving that they are? ::)

Prosecutor: I know you had a gun, I just can't prove it. Why don't you prove to me you didn't have one?

ROFLMAO

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2003, 05:03:29 PM »
lol Funny...i didnt read this at all...but, when i clicked on Train of Thought, all you could see for the newest topic was "Trauma ruins the". I could have SWORN it was going to say "TOT" as the next word  ;D

hahaha