Author Topic: MILITARY SPENDING  (Read 162 times)

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:MILITARY SPENDING
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 02:37:13 PM »
I've never really understood that arguemnt.

Using your logic, I can say:

You hated the war, how come you didn't fly to Iraq and become a human shield?

You support helping the homeless, when's the last time you've worked at a soup kitchen?

You admire Louis Farrakan, When's the last time you've donated/worked for the NOI?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 03:07:18 PM »
I've never really understood that arguemnt.

Using your logic, I can say:

You hated the war, how come you didn't fly to Iraq and become a human shield?

You support helping the homeless, when's the last time you've worked at a soup kitchen?

You admire Louis Farrakan, When's the last time you've donated/worked for the NOI?

1.I don't understand your logic in that one.
2.I donate to charities all the time. I don't necessarily serve the food but I donate at least 5% of my yearly income to charity (actually probably closer to 10)
3. I dislike Louis Farrakhan & The Nation Of Islam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2003, 12:53:12 PM »
there is no peace with victory either... people will fight people regardless.. its why the british gave up their imperial pursuits and has ended up handing everything we conquered back.

There IS peace after Victory.  The reason England didn't get peace, is because they got their ass whooped by the American colonys, it made the country weak.  If England would have beat us, we would have lived here like nice little children and followed whatever the King told us to, we wouldn't have any other choice.  

Britain didnt get "their ass whooped," far from it.
It was a very even conflict in the end, it just wasnt worth the hassle for the British.

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2003, 02:20:13 PM »
the british still lost and will still lose......a loss is a loss no matter how you look at it