Author Topic: MILITARY SPENDING  (Read 324 times)

Trauma-san

Re:MILITARY SPENDING
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 09:53:18 PM »
Smerlus, thank you, you're exactly right.

Now, lets look around the world, at people that are trying to have peace.

Israel and Palestine want peace, right? That's why they haven't fought a war lately.  Where is that getting them? It's getting the shit blown out of them on both sides.  Neither side can be appeased.  They need to fight and let it end.  When one side wins, there will be peace.

Turkey wants peace with everybody, right? They wouldn't help us in Iraq, but this weekend they get bombed by Al Quaeda anyways.  They stayed out of it, and STOPPED FIGHTING (lol) and still got the shit bombed out of them.  

The U.N. just wants peace with Iraq, and they got the shit bombed out of them in Bagdad trying to spread the peace and help people out.  Apparently, these assholes don't care that the U.N. wants peace.  

Etc. Etc. Etc., you can't appease terrorists and tyrants.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 09:54:07 PM »
there is no peace with victory either... people will fight people regardless.. its why the british gave up their imperial pursuits and has ended up handing everything we conquered back.

There IS peace after Victory.  The reason England didn't get peace, is because they got their ass whooped by the American colonys, it made the country weak.  If England would have beat us, we would have lived here like nice little children and followed whatever the King told us to, we wouldn't have any other choice.  

there IS peace after victory? cuz im pretty sure america has been victorious several times and yet...whats that? we're still at war? hmmm...kinda fucks up your point there doesnt it trauma

where's the peace? germany isn't communist, italy isn't communist......russia doesn't start shit anymore....japan doesn't fuck shit up....panama doesn't fuck shit up....afghanistan really doesn't mess with nothing....mexico doesn't fuck with us....canada doesn't fuck with us....britain doesn't fuck with us.... want me to name some more peaceful countries after US victories?

we're still at war, its like a big chain, we go to war with one country and win then another country wants a piece. we will never stop fighting unless we do just that...STOP FIGHTING.

We weren't fighting anybody in the 90's, and we still got the shit bombed out of us, costing us more lives than we've lost in war in 30 years.  Explain your logic.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 10:00:16 PM »
there is no peace with victory either... people will fight people regardless.. its why the british gave up their imperial pursuits and has ended up handing everything we conquered back.

There IS peace after Victory.  The reason England didn't get peace, is because they got their ass whooped by the American colonys, it made the country weak.  If England would have beat us, we would have lived here like nice little children and followed whatever the King told us to, we wouldn't have any other choice.  

there IS peace after victory? cuz im pretty sure america has been victorious several times and yet...whats that? we're still at war? hmmm...kinda fucks up your point there doesnt it trauma

where's the peace? germany isn't communist, italy isn't communist......russia doesn't start shit anymore....japan doesn't fuck shit up....panama doesn't fuck shit up....afghanistan really doesn't mess with nothing....mexico doesn't fuck with us....canada doesn't fuck with us....britain doesn't fuck with us.... want me to name some more peaceful countries after US victories?

we're still at war, its like a big chain, we go to war with one country and win then another country wants a piece. we will never stop fighting unless we do just that...STOP FIGHTING.

We weren't fighting anybody in the 90's, and we still got the shit bombed out of us, costing us more lives than we've lost in war in 30 years.  Explain your logic.  

we werent fighting anybody in the 90's? does Operation Desert Storm ring a bell? do we have peace with baghdad and kuwait now? i have a friend there right now who would laugh at you if you said yes.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 10:06:25 PM »
^ We didn't finish the job.

By the way, in your logic, how long do we have to wait for them to stop attacking us?  We were at war 10 years before we were bombed.  So, we need to stop fighting people for what, 20 years? 30 years?  

I've got a better idea.  Lets estimate how many world trade centers we would have lost by then, and compare it to the 400 people that have died in Iraq.  I think i'd rather die in Iraq than have my wife die in a fucking elevator in Manhattan.  Grow some balls, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean the whole united states should be.  Your pacifist bullshit has NEVER worked throughout the world, unfortunately, death, war, and destruction is the only way to go.  Even Paul McCartney agreed with the war, and he co-wrote "All you need is love".  

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 10:08:46 PM »
^ We didn't finish the job.

By the way, in your logic, how long do we have to wait for them to stop attacking us?  We were at war 10 years before we were bombed.  So, we need to stop fighting people for what, 20 years? 30 years?  

I've got a better idea.  Lets estimate how many world trade centers we would have lost by then, and compare it to the 400 people that have died in Iraq.  I think i'd rather die in Iraq than have my wife die in a fucking elevator in Manhattan.  Grow some balls, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean the whole united states should be.  Your pacifist bullshit has NEVER worked throughout the world, unfortunately, death, war, and destruction is the only way to go.  Even Paul McCartney agreed with the war, and he co-wrote "All you need is love".  

so its ok to kill innocent people in order to have peace? im not saying that the people responsible for the WTC shouldnt die a horrible flaming death right after they get ass raped by 19 monkeys and a jackalope....but we are killing innocent people in the process and no matter how you look at it thats not right. and if you honestly think that its ok because they did it first i think you need to get out of 3rd grade...that "he did it first" bullshit doesnt work now.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 10:30:51 PM »
I think i'd rather die in Iraq than have my wife die in a fucking elevator in Manhattan.  Grow some balls, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean the whole united states should be.  
And you have balls because you cheer on the soldiers? LMAO @ THIS FOOL

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 10:33:31 PM »
I think i'd rather die in Iraq than have my wife die in a fucking elevator in Manhattan.  Grow some balls, just because you're a pussy doesn't mean the whole united states should be.  

he does have balls...they just stay in his mouth most of the time

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 10:44:45 PM »
i'm not saying war is needed to solve every dispute, but what do you do to a group of people that say they are going to kill you and stop at nothing to kill you and they're not apart of any government army, they don't follow any rules and they don't have any cute little uniforms to distinguish them from the average person?

how about this.... we'll take all you peace lovers, fly you over to iraq and you can reason this out with with the same people that would shoot you in the face and not think twice about it. then we'll see how many of you make it back..and how much success you have.

also you people screaming peace on this message board are doing the same amount of public service that trauma is doing so don't go around calling him lazy or whatever.......

and come at me with that "you talk but haven't done anything for this country" i was working on a US Naval ship already in the Gulf when our nation was attacked....i was standing watch and i was the first one to see the message. then i spent 10 hours a day, every day for the next three months without seeing land more than 5 hours at a time and probably only once every three weeks. when any of you could put that kind of time into your beliefs than i'll listen to you arguements about peace. until then you're all just a couple of people with ideas

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 10:52:23 PM »
i'm not saying war is needed to solve every dispute, but what do you do to a group of people that say they are going to kill you and stop at nothing to kill you and they're not apart of any government army, they don't follow any rules and they don't have any cute little uniforms to distinguish them from the average person?

how about this.... we'll take all you peace lovers, fly you over to iraq and you can reason this out with with the same people that would shoot you in the face and not think twice about it. then we'll see how many of you make it back..and how much success you have.

also you people screaming peace on this message board are doing the same amount of public service that trauma is doing so don't go around calling him lazy or whatever.......

and come at me with that "you talk but haven't done anything for this country" i was working on a US Naval ship already in the Gulf when our nation was attacked....i was standing watch and i was the first one to see the message. then i spent 10 hours a day, every day for the next three months without seeing land more than 5 hours at a time and probably only once every three weeks. when any of you could put that kind of time into your beliefs than i'll listen to you arguements about peace. until then you're all just a couple of people with ideas

I respect your patriotism because it's quite different from Trauma throwing his underwear at the TV everytime he sees US soldiers. He just comes on the board to cheer them on, and calls others pussies when he ain't doin shit. War is sometimes necessary, but the US foreign policy of the past few decades is pure fuckin bullshit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2003, 01:18:10 PM »

Agreed. How could you support a war if you won't fight in it? If you feel so strongly Trauma, why don't you strap on a gun & go to the Middle East yourself?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 01:37:13 PM »
I've never really understood that arguemnt.

Using your logic, I can say:

You hated the war, how come you didn't fly to Iraq and become a human shield?

You support helping the homeless, when's the last time you've worked at a soup kitchen?

You admire Louis Farrakan, When's the last time you've donated/worked for the NOI?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 02:07:18 PM »
I've never really understood that arguemnt.

Using your logic, I can say:

You hated the war, how come you didn't fly to Iraq and become a human shield?

You support helping the homeless, when's the last time you've worked at a soup kitchen?

You admire Louis Farrakan, When's the last time you've donated/worked for the NOI?

1.I don't understand your logic in that one.
2.I donate to charities all the time. I don't necessarily serve the food but I donate at least 5% of my yearly income to charity (actually probably closer to 10)
3. I dislike Louis Farrakhan & The Nation Of Islam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2003, 11:53:12 AM »

Britain didnt get "their ass whooped," far from it.
It was a very even conflict in the end, it just wasnt worth the hassle for the British.

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2003, 01:20:13 PM »
the british still lost and will still lose......a loss is a loss no matter how you look at it