Author Topic: Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police  (Read 1024 times)

KURUPTION-81

Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« on: November 18, 2003, 10:42:33 AM »
JACKSON RANCH SEARCH

Police are searching pop star Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch after allegations of sexual abuse by a 12-year-old boy, according to reports.

Authorities said the search related to a criminal investigation. Dozens of uniformed officers are searching the site.

It was not clear whether the singer was at home.

Police did not specify the nature of the investigation but US cable channel Court TV reported that the search warrant stemmed from allegations of sexual abuse by the 12-year-old.

A sheriff's spokesman confirmed a search warrant had been executed at the 45-year-old musician's sprawling home in the Santa Ynez Valley outside Santa Barbara, two hours north of Los Angeles.

The Santa Barbara County District Attorney's office was also involved in the action.

Jackson's spokesman, Stuart Backerman, did not answer phone calls and did not immediately return messages.

The allegations come nine years after a 14-year-old reached an out-of-court agreement to settle a lawsuit accusing the singer of molesting him in 1992.

No criminal charges were ever brought in that case.

The search comes on the same day Epic Records released Number Ones - a greatest hits collection featuring Jackson's new single, One More Chance.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

Re:Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 10:43:55 AM »
i hope they find nothing, it wouldnt suprise me if it was someone just trying to get money out of mj.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 12:12:32 PM »
Face it.....MJ is a child molester[little boys]  :-X

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 03:21:32 PM »

PUNK'D!

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 03:23:29 PM »

PUNK'D!

rofl...now that would be some funny ass shit

Mikey_Yayo

• Lil Geezy
  • --$$Feel the realness coming from the realest$$--
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 04:39:25 PM »

PUNK'D!

that would be hilarious, but i hope they dont find anything on mj. his life is fucked up enough
YBP Entertainment 2004
YBP Online - Coming Soon

Jome

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 06:57:35 PM »

PUNK'D!

LOL, that would have been the biggest of the stunts they have pulled so far..
Must have leased 20 policecars or something, and aired on TV all over the world..  ;D

Really though.. first he pays mills. of $ to avoid a lawsuit and now another big razzia..
Something's fishy....

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 08:49:58 PM »
Well, we don't know much yet, but apparently they're going to arrest Michael and charge him with child molestation.  He never had charges before, but this time they're actually going to arrest him.  I haven't heard many details, so I can't speculate on most of it, but here's just some random thoughts that popped out at me.

1. Why do this the same day his album is released?  A Little too strange to be coincidence in my book.  Johnnie Cochrane is no longer MJ's attorney, but on Larry King Live tonight, he stated that he thought it was no coincidence.  They said it is part of an 'ongoing investigation' that has been taking place for 2 months, so why drop the hammer the day his album is released?  Kind of makes you think maybe something else is going on.

2. 60-70 police officers.  Why?  If normal joe blow had done something, 5 police officers would show up to search the house.  Even a big mansion doesn't require 70 people.  Why all the fanfare?

3. Why all the publicity? They're holding a press conference tommorow.  Why? Since when does the D.A. hold a press conference when they arrest a child molestor?  Again, kind of makes you wonder.

4. Child molestors abuse again and again and again, it's like sex to them, they do it as much as possible. Michael has dozens of kids by his house every week, from schools, from hospitals, etc.... in my mind, if he was a child molestor, he would have had dozens of children identify him by now.  Even when the other boy accused him, nobody came forward saying he abused them too.

5. The first case has absolutely no bearing on this one, because anybody familiar with the evidence knows that there were tapes of the boy's father admitting he framed michael for money, but they were inadmissable in court since he wasn't aware he was being taped.  So while the general public will assume with 2 accusations he must be a molestor, if you know the evidence, you know the entire first case was fabricated by the boy's father.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 08:56:22 PM »
4. Child molestors abuse again and again and again, it's like sex to them, they do it as much as possible. Michael has dozens of kids by his house every week, from schools, from hospitals, etc.... in my mind, if he was a child molestor, he would have had dozens of children identify him by now.  Even when the other boy accused him, nobody came forward saying he abused them too.

5. The first case has absolutely no bearing on this one, because anybody familiar with the evidence knows that there were tapes of the boy's father admitting he framed michael for money, but they were inadmissable in court since he wasn't aware he was being taped.  So while the general public will assume with 2 accusations he must be a molestor, if you know the evidence, you know the entire first case was fabricated by the boy's father.  

it does seem fishy but by your logic these 2 things could go either way...its true molesters do it repeatedly but then again...the first one as you said wasnt even true so its still possible this is true...it just may be the first time...or maybe he's just good at finding the gay little boys who enjoy it  ???

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 08:57:33 PM »
Face it.....MJ is a child molester[little boys]  :-X

pappy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2003, 09:23:55 PM »
2. 60-70 police officers.  Why?  If normal joe blow had done something, 5 police officers would show up to search the house.  Even a big mansion doesn't require 70 people.  Why all the fanfare?

3. Why all the publicity? They're holding a press conference tommorow.  Why? Since when does the D.A. hold a press conference when they arrest a child molestor?  Again, kind of makes you wonder.

i can answer that.  because its michael jackson.  its goin handled different.  is it fair on michaels part,  no.  but that is how it is.  these are the negatives that come with bein a celeb

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2003, 09:45:52 PM »
what are they searching for?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 09:52:10 PM »
Hmm, kinda fishy yeah.. maybe MJ hired 50 rent-a-cop's to promote his new album.. lol
I guess we'll know tomorrow..

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

eNgIeS

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2003, 11:12:42 PM »
Poor MJ