Author Topic: Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police  (Read 1025 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 11:57:30 PM »
If MJ is innocent, I feel so fucking sorry for him. If he did it, I hope he burns in hell. I'm a fan until the day he gets shipped off to jail tho.

hector

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2003, 12:32:03 AM »
I think its all just a publicity stunt to look hard.  he is goin the 50 cent route, but he don't wanna get shot.  so he just had all those cops go to his house and arrest him and shit.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2003, 02:10:22 AM »
you mean he's an attention whore?

i dont think on this kind of issue... (but he certainly has in the past)

i hope to god this isnt true.. i thought the 'wacko jacko' stuff has kinda died off lately, and more attempts have been made to understand him...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 02:10:41 AM by SeerZilla »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2003, 02:19:04 AM »
Poor MJ

what ?  ???

im sorry but i really think he is a paedophile, here's a quote from the paper i was reading this morning:

"A man in his 40's does not surround himself with boys, allow the boys to sleep in the same bed in their underwear. He is either commiitting a criminal offence or he should seek out treatment and admit i may have a problem here" !!

spot on !! any normal bloke wouldnt associate himself with children to the extent that michael jackson has. something here aint right, its not normal to have young boys sleeping in your feckin bed !! the sooner they find evidence against him the better IMO, there is too much of this child abuse going on nowerdays !!

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2003, 02:47:11 AM »
sadly i dont think theres anymore or less than there have ever been, what has happened is that people are more aware of it.

what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

and does he only share with his own kids?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2003, 02:57:08 AM »
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

thats true BUT the fact is that when you hear that he has had young boys sleeping in his bed people will think he's a paedophile cuz its just not normal for grown men to do that kinda thing !!

if it turns out that he is a paedophile how many people are gunna be gutted that they were on his side saying he is innocent and he wouldnt do a thing like that !!

i never judge a book by its cover but ive gotta feeling im right on this one !!

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2003, 03:10:28 AM »
i'm not saying he's innocent or guilty.. we have no evidence, and the last case like this was a total sham.. people were saying the exact same things back then.

you never answered.. does he only have his own (very young) kids in his bed? for young kids thats pretty normal.. so was that sometimes? every night? or what...

people twisting every word the guy says and promoting and sensationalising wacko jacko style headlines havent helped

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2003, 03:15:09 AM »
well, i dont know if he has his own kids sharing his bed or not so im not gunna pass comment on that, maybe he does maybe he dont?  i also think that maybe the it was wrong of me to use the word paedophile as there is no evidence as yet, but i just cant see why he would want to share his bed with young boys  ???

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2003, 03:23:33 AM »
but you just said you dont know if they're his own kids or not?

if they his own kids who are very young, and if its not every night.. then thats pretty normal?

...of course the papers would make out he's having a pedo orgy every night

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2003, 03:32:40 AM »
no, michael jackson said he shares his bed with "friends" who are young boys IS THAT NORMAL ?

these are children that are no relation to him, that come to stay in his house and walk about in his acres of land.

i dont remember him ever saying he shared his bed with his own children, IF he did then yes that would be acceptable.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 03:43:40 AM »
hmm well thats more worrying..

just sit tight and see what happens, i mean he's been arrested this time ;o
sure every sniff of news will be here

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 05:05:39 AM »

thats true BUT the fact is that when you hear that he has had young boys sleeping in his bed people will think he's a paedophile cuz its just not normal for grown men to do that kinda thing !!

it's not normal for a grown man to live in a amusement park is it
nobody said he's totally normal he does doubtless have problems caused by his childhood, that's why he's kind of "obsessed" with children, but what he does is help them, not rape em.. every fan of his knows it, he has formed numerous foundations, he's visiting ill ones, inviting them and shit and he does have friends like Macaulay Culkin who've been friends of his since they were little boys but he never did anything to them, he has friends like that cuz one part of him still feels like a child and it was known before the first bullshit case started.. it's not him dealing with children cuz he's a paedophile but him getting accused being one cuz he is known for dealing with children all the time.. bitches like the father of that boy see the opportunity and it worked the first time (he got millions although it was proven that he told MJ he was gonna do it if doesn't pay him) so it might work again..

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2003, 05:10:53 AM »
so is it normal for a 45 year old man to have teenage boys "share" his bed ?

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2003, 05:24:58 AM »
MJ isnt normal -- thats a fact. Dude is 40 and acts like he's 15, maybe in his mind he still is? MJ has issues in his head, so to him it probably is normal. A pedo to me is someone who does sexual shit with kids, im willing to bed MJ doesn't do that
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2003, 05:33:13 AM »
MJ isnt normal -- thats a fact. Dude is 40 and acts like he's 15, maybe in his mind he still is? MJ has issues in his head, so to him it probably is normal. A pedo to me is someone who does sexual shit with kids, im willing to bed MJ doesn't do that

so now we have finally got a sensible answer from someone, do you think that if MJ has issues that lead him to think that this kind of behaviour is normal that he should be allowed to continue to have other peoples children stay over at his house ?