Author Topic: Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police  (Read 1027 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2003, 09:15:00 PM »
goodbye michael........

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2003, 09:24:23 PM »
It's the kid from the Martin Bashir interview.  The immigrant that had the dying wish or whatever to meet Michael, so he met him, and bought his mom a house since she was broke or whatever.  The kid was dying of cancer and Bashir was playing all the clips of the kid's mom saying Michael saved the boy's life, etc.  Apparently he was on t.v. saying all that stuff about how he loved Michael, and Michael said they had slept together, and some kids at the boy's school beat him up over it and teased him.  The kid got sent to a psychologist, and the psychologist is the one ready to testify against Michael.  To just about any psychiatrist, I'm sure the boy telling him he slept in Michael's bed would be alarming, and in all honesty, it's pretty easy to get a kid with broken english to say shit maybe he doesn't understand he's saying.  On the other hand, Michael could have done it, I 100% believe he's not capable of it, though.  Either way, it will come down to his word against the child's, and no Jury will convict him on hearsay, they better have some evidence against him, pictures or tapes or something, or this will be a huge embarassment for the D.A.'s office.

Michael issued a statement saying he's innocent, and will prove it in court.  

P.S., the guy heading all this is the local District Attorney, Tom Sneddon.  He's the guy who tried the shit the first time, after hearing the boy's parents filed a lawsuit against Michael Jackson (in 93, the parents didn't even call the police, they just sued Mike; proof for me that he didn't do shit, they just wanted money).  Michael responded by making a song called "D.A." on his '95 History album, with the hook "Tom Sneddon is a cold man, Tom S. Sneddon is a cold man" and lines like "I think he's partners with the CIA, You think he's brother with the KKK?"  LOL.  So Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE A MOTIVE!!!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 09:28:45 PM by Trauma »

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2003, 09:40:09 PM »
my uncle said this earlier
"Any man who calls himself Peter Pan must be crazy"

eNgIeS

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2003, 02:53:56 AM »
MJ is fuckin crazy, nutty or whatever (& with the child hood & life he had, can you blame him, in fact my mum believes he was sexually molested himself during his early star years), but I dont believe he is a pedophile

See, Michael Jackson in my opinion is like a child himself in the mind, he lives in a fantasy world where everything is happy & innocent

Heck I dont even thing MJ has the slightest interest in sex, he is like a child. Heck if any of  you watched his home videos recently you would have seen how he was acting like a kid

& when I was a kid, believe it or not, i had mates sleep over. Heck to this day sometimes my mates do. Michael is just kinda enuff to let his "friends" sleep in his bed while he sleeps on the floor

Look, if there is evidence & he is found guilty, i'll concede it, but as you can see my arguments & reasons above for why  he didnt do it as credible

Some people are just out to persecute Michael because he

a) looks weird
b) behaves weird
c) acts like a child
d) to get money & fame
e) all of the above

No one would've heard of this district attorneys name if it wasnt for him jumping onto the "lets convict MJ & get publicity, it = better business" bandwagon.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2003, 03:43:23 AM »
Heck I dont even thing MJ has the slightest interest in sex,

and so how did he get 3 children ? he said himself they were all conceived in the proper way, and how come the children are white, how can this be when MJ is black and the mother white ?
he also lied about the nose jobs too !!

this man is a liar and you cant trust anything he says !!

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2003, 06:23:40 AM »
^^ Honestly, you dont' know what you're talking about.  He never lied about the nose jobs, he said he had 2, and that is the honest to god truth, you just think it isn't.  He had a big ass nose, he had it made smaller, then he fell on stage, fucked it up, and had it made even smaller.  Christina Aguilera & Britney Spears look 100% different from day to day, that doesn't mean they've had plastic surgery.  

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2003, 07:23:22 AM »

and so how did he get 3 children ? he said himself they were all conceived in the proper way, and how come the children are white, how can this be when MJ is black and the mother white ?

don't u see how u contradicting urself..?  first u say he kust have interest in sex cuz he got children, then u claim he did not get these children by having sex..

stop hatin.. we're not believeing whatever he sais but tryin to judge how credible these stories are and people like u who probably got their 'facts' out of some magazine can't do that in a fair way.. fact is there is no proof at all so it's not like anybody's ignoring them.. they don't exist

eNgIeS

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2003, 08:40:11 AM »

don't u see how u contradicting urself..?  first u say he kust have interest in sex cuz he got children, then u claim he did not get these children by having sex..

stop hatin.. we're not believeing whatever he sais but tryin to judge how credible these stories are and people like u who probably got their 'facts' out of some magazine can't do that in a fair way.. fact is there is no proof at all so it's not like anybody's ignoring them.. they don't exist

Thanks for replying to H.H.H.'s lame post for me, it saved me time :D

I guess DUBCNN's H.H.H. is just like WWE's HHH, he is an arrogant prick (& DubCnn HHH, dont say I dont know Paul Lesqueve, i know him indirectly, not thru the net)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2003, 11:57:33 AM »
too many people dont no enough about michael jackson and just believe what ever the media tells them.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2003, 03:14:14 PM »

Pink Floyd

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2003, 05:27:00 PM »

I guess DUBCNN's H.H.H. is just like WWE's HHH, he is an arrogant prick (& DubCnn HHH, dont say I dont know Paul Lesqueve, i know him indirectly, not thru the net)

This is WCC, not DubCNN.

Trauma-san

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2003, 09:00:11 PM »
More shit's coming out, apparently Michael's pretty confident he can beat the charge; there's a lot of stuff going on.  For instance, several months ago, Michael stopped giving their family money, Michael has a videographer that follows him wherever he goes, and the videographer apparently has tapes of the kid and his mother saying that Michael would never abuse any children, also, the kid and his mother visited and stayed at Neverland after the 'allegations', so it looks pretty fishy.  The attorney and the Jacksons are hinting too that some things will come out in court that will change the public's opinion about it, apparently there's little evidence, and little chance that Michael will be able to be convicted on anything.  

Also, about the kid not filing a civil suit.  2 months ago, they aquired the services of Larry Feldman, the guy who sued michael the first time, and got the 20 mill. or whatever.  With the new law in california, it's impossible for a child to file a civil suit before a criminal suit (that's what the kid did last time), because they could settle the civil suit, and then refuse to participate in the criminal suit (that's what the kid did last time).  So, the kid hasn't filed a civil suit (for money), but that's because the D.A.'s office would immediately stay the suit until the criminal suit was over.  In other words, if you wanted to get money out of Michael this way, the only way to do it would be to first win a criminal suit.  It's looking like extortion.  

Another interesting thing, everybody's been saying Michael's broke, but he didn't bat an eye when required to lay down a 3 million dollar bond payment with less than 1 day's notice.  He wasn't even in town, and had access to 3 million dollars, and bailed himself out 30 minutes after being taken into custody.  Baller.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2003, 11:26:30 PM »
until there is proof of michael doing ANYTHING bad to kids, i still think Jacko is one of the greatest human beings living today, as well as one of the weirdest, but if he's not a child molestor , i think we all got a lot to learn from the guy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2003, 01:20:14 AM »

im not getting my question answered here !!

i wanted to know how come his children are fucking white ok !! i dont really give a fuck if he's interested in sex, that wasnt my question was it !!

do you think your able to answer that now, its not a difficult one  ::)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2003, 01:23:11 AM »
He had a big ass nose, he had it made smaller, then he fell on stage, fucked it up, and had it made even smaller.  

that sounds a bit like when people saw barry manilow with a cast on his nose, he reckons he "walked in to a door"  ::)