Author Topic: THE "EMINEM" TRACK  (Read 3963 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:THE "EMINEM" TRACK
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2003, 01:02:39 PM »
lmao @ him "hoping there'll be no double standarts".. the double is right there, making a big deal out of a tape recorded as a kid making fun of his former girlfriend in a wrong way by making it a racist issue (but still it it was obviously out of fruststration, if Em was a racist he wouldn't even have had a black girlfriend) when nobody sais shit about shit like the quotes syxx_aka_engies  posted

To be honest i shouldnt take credit for the post, someone earlier posted a link to it, i just decided to use what was inside the link to show Lincoln the fantasy world he lives in

Fine if these guys were rappin about "we need jobs, we need education, we need less gang's, we need to get out the ghetto" thats better ment of black's right there

but to say "kill a white baby" is just as a bad if not worse than some of the Neo Nazi's & KKK members say. & from readin many of Lincolns posts, he is one of those guys who will never listen to any argument that doesnt support his opinion because he is stubborn. Heck its very similar to the way a KKK member will ignore evidence of African Americans not being these scum bags the KKK call them.

By the way, fuck all the haters who have minused my karma, i guess sometimes the truth hurts
I agree with you to a point. However did you notice that the majority of those quotes come from artists I don't listen too? One of the Paris lines is a actually Spice 1 by the way. I listen to arguments but I'm sorry, I realize I don't understand fully but I've seen Blacks called racial slurs. I couldn't imagine what some of them have been through in their lives.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Diabolical

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2003, 01:12:16 PM »
its not too bad, although he said the N word which is what is gonna get him in the shit -- without that it would've been OK

Necro says it all the time, hes white an no-one says shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
lmao@how fast y'all try to protect eminem...............ever wondered why niggaz aint feelin most bwoys befo???.............its aiight, i wouldnt expect most of y'all to understand............but really he shouldnt be sayin the shit he said, like "i dont feel that nigga shit" or wateva, and about my black women..........but u know, its not that bad, but its funny how eminem kinda comes out gettin luv from this situation.................but fuck him for sayin that, i aint feelin that shit at all, specially since he admitted it......but u know, i aint pissed, jus dissapointed at it really.......fo hip hop........but benzino got his own agendaz to so u know, fuck both,lol

peace

SGV

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2003, 02:13:52 PM »

Also, anyone ever hear of Everlasts version of Shook ones where he says NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!  Wow, this eminem thing couldnt be something personal between the source and eminem, could it?

Not black, but I can see how Everlast's saying "nigga" isn't taking personal, whereas Em's is. It's the context. First off, Everlast said nigga because that was the word in the song that he covering. Either way, it wasn't meant in an offensive matter. But, Everlast did get in some shit for saying nigga back in the day. Remember Quik and them dissed him for it. They got on him for using the word nigga, not even in a bad way, just using the word. The way it's used in these "tracks" is offensive to some. So, you can see his stance on this. Like I was telling Big Bad Ass, Em is doing black music, he should have that respect for the culture. I ain't black, so it don't matter to me.

lmao @ him "hoping there'll be no double standarts".. the double is right there, making a big deal out of a tape recorded as a kid making fun of his former girlfriend in a wrong way by making it a racist issue (but still it it was obviously out of fruststration, if Em was a racist he wouldn't even have had a black girlfriend) when nobody sais shit about shit like the quotes syxx_aka_engies  posted

Even slave owners fucked their black slaves, does that mean they're not racist? No. I mean, hell I don't think what he said was racist, but then again I'm not black. You're not black, hardly any of us here are black. I think to really understand the severity of the statements, you'd have to be black.

As far as the "white" statements. It's like this. Blacks and Latinos were/are discriminated against by whites, often. It was like that back in the day and it's still around now. White's were never enslaved. White's were never shunned from schools, diners etc. White's never lost their land to Latinos etc. There is a lot of pain in minorities that stems from whites. It sounds like a cop out, but it's the truth.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 02:16:13 PM by SGV »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2003, 03:48:15 PM »
lmao@how fast y'all try to protect eminem...............ever wondered why niggaz aint feelin most bwoys befo???.............its aiight, i wouldnt expect most of y'all to understand............but really he shouldnt be sayin the shit he said, like "i dont feel that nigga shit" or wateva, and about my black women..........but u know, its not that bad, but its funny how eminem kinda comes out gettin luv from this situation.................but fuck him for sayin that, i aint feelin that shit at all, specially since he admitted it......but u know, i aint pissed, jus dissapointed at it really.......fo hip hop........but benzino got his own agendaz to so u know, fuck both,lol

peace

nobody said it wasn't wrong what he said of course it was and the statement itself was racist too but the reason for this is not Eminem not repsecting black people but the very situation he was in when he said that shit..  nobody said he should be sayin that shit and if he was generalizing shit like that nowadays I sure wouldn't listen to it but it's 10 years old, it resulted out of his frustration and Em knows it was wrong.. considering nearly all his homies are black it's obvious he respect blacks and it's not hard to believe that it's exactly like he said, him being a foolish angry dude at that very time

Even slave owners fucked their black slaves, does that mean they're not racist? No. I mean, hell I don't think what he said was racist, but then again I'm not black. You're not black, hardly any of us here are black. I think to really understand the severity of the statements, you'd have to be black.

As far as the "white" statements. It's like this. Blacks and Latinos were/are discriminated against by whites, often. It was like that back in the day and it's still around now. White's were never enslaved. White's were never shunned from schools, diners etc. White's never lost their land to Latinos etc. There is a lot of pain in minorities that stems from whites. It sounds like a cop out, but it's the truth.

well slave owners owned them, it's a different thing when u got a black girlfriend.. she sure wouldn't have become his girlfriend if he was generally disrespecting blacks and he wouldn't want to have a black girlfirend (not meaning he wouldn't fuck em like even slaveowners did) and treat her like u treat ur girlfriend if he was racist

and I am considering the discrimination against blacks n latinos, that's why I still listen to this music (surely not the menace clan but cube, paris etc) when I would not listen to a white guy with those kinda racist lyrics no matter how much skills he had.. but people are still overeacting, even when it's not meant to be disrespecting like white guys using nigga the way blacks do cuz they have a lot of black homies and they're used to it or shit

Defiance

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2003, 07:17:17 PM »
when nobody sais shit about shit like the quotes syxx_aka_engies  posted

Correction, I posted the quotes...

SGV

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2003, 07:20:31 PM »

well slave owners owned them, it's a different thing when u got a black girlfriend.. she sure wouldn't have become his girlfriend if he was generally disrespecting blacks and he wouldn't want to have a black girlfirend (not meaning he wouldn't fuck em like even slaveowners did) and treat her like u treat ur girlfriend if he was racist

and I am considering the discrimination against blacks n latinos, that's why I still listen to this music (surely not the menace clan but cube, paris etc) when I would not listen to a white guy with those kinda racist lyrics no matter how much skills he had.. but people are still overeacting, even when it's not meant to be disrespecting like white guys using nigga the way blacks do cuz they have a lot of black homies and they're used to it or shit
I can see your point on the "becoming the girl friend" statement. But, I know plenty of people who get into relationships strictly for sex. We don't know how the relationship was. We don't know if he treated her well. You know what I mean? We can only speculate. Since he even said that's when he was "young and dumb" it's easy to assume the relationship was meaningless.

Em is in an industry dominated by blacks, for those comments to come out of his mouth is shocking. True, they're not as bad as they're being made out to be, they still we said. It's that lack of respect thats really a factor. If D-12 and them are his homies, why make a song like that?

Defiance

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2003, 07:27:29 PM »
You guys need to relax...He was just making a song (it was a freestyle actually, not a song) about not liking Black Girls...Shit, I bet if there was a song about a black guy not liking white girls, you guys wouldn't even think twice about it...In fact, there is songs like that...So just STFU, and stop being so ignorant...

BTW, lots of white rappers have said 'nigga' in their songs before...In fact, over half of the white rappers out there have...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2003, 07:31:20 PM »
BTW, lots of white rappers have said 'nigga' in their songs before...In fact, over half of the white rappers out there have...PeACe
Difference is this.

A white emcee who uses the word "nigga" is never in reference to blacks, for the exception of their homies. Like Jedi Mind Tricks, they used the word "nigga" on Violent By Design, but they used in the "friendly" manner. They weren't saying "fuck these niggers." That's a different game when it's used that way.

Defiance

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2003, 07:37:06 PM »
Difference is this.

A white emcee who uses the word "nigga" is never in reference to blacks, for the exception of their homies. Like Jedi Mind Tricks, they used the word "nigga" on Violent By Design, but they used in the "friendly" manner. They weren't saying "fuck these niggers." That's a different game when it's used that way.

I still didn't hear where he said "nigga," I just saw it quoted...

The Watcher

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2003, 07:47:05 PM »
how do you know he's saying "nigger" and not "nigga" ? does he pronounce it with a redneck accent or somethin?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Defiance

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2003, 11:14:10 PM »
how do you know he's saying "nigger" and not "nigga" ? does he pronounce it with a redneck accent or somethin?

Nobody knows...The track hasn't been posted yet.

The Watcher

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2003, 11:47:50 PM »
so what are all the tracks on the soundclick page?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Defiance

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2003, 12:02:03 AM »
so what are all the tracks on the soundclick page?

I only saw 1 on the page posted...I'll check again in a minute.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2003, 12:26:42 AM »
I can see your point on the "becoming the girl friend" statement. But, I know plenty of people who get into relationships strictly for sex. We don't know how the relationship was. We don't know if he treated her well. You know what I mean? We can only speculate. Since he even said that's when he was "young and dumb" it's easy to assume the relationship was meaningless.

Em is in an industry dominated by blacks, for those comments to come out of his mouth is shocking. True, they're not as bad as they're being made out to be, they still we said. It's that lack of respect thats really a factor. If D-12 and them are his homies, why make a song like that?

ya we can only speculate but imo it's pretty obvious, according to the lyrics she probably cheated on him with some black guys and he felt like she was playing him so he said that shit about the money to have an explanation for what she did.. it's just a guess but a racist doesn't have 90% black homies and he'd definatly prefer fuckin a white girl espacially when she's his girlfriend who he's hanging with n shit, racists would probably feel ashamed for having a girlfriend who isn't really worth shit in their mind even if the relationship was just for sex.. another factor was probably that he always received alot of hate from blacks for being the white boy tryin to rap, kinda like in 8 mile.. he said before it often was like that.. of course it's still wrong but it even if it doesn't justify the disrespect it does explain it.. then again I gotta agree on that point about his homies like D12, he shouldn't have done it for the sake of respect for them alone